• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is Probably The Only Thing i Will Ever Genuinely Regret (Reinhard Heydrich vs Yakou Madara

I don't know shit about Madara, but his 1-A shit seems tied to the Throne (a baseline 1-A object), while Reinhard's 1-A shit is tied to Mercurious (a being 90 levels of transcendence above the Throne)

So I'm leaning on him, but I'm going to just wait for ALRF to educate me.

Warren Valion said:
I don't know shit about Madara, but his 1-A shit seems tied to the Throne (a baseline 1-A object), while Reinhard's 1-A shit is tied to Mercurious (a being 90 levels of transcendence above the Throne)

So I'm leaning on him, but I'm going to just wait for ALRF to educate me.
Yakous 1-A has a transcendence of 65 iirc plus as Overlord said he can just tell Reinhard to sleep (It works on people such as Habaki)

Yes iirc plus he has a summon which is the Reincarnation of both Rein and Wolfgang (Its a 1-A summon).

His page makes it sound like it's based on the Throne.

No he resides within the Throne room and only people of a similar level or if he lets them can interact with him (His 4-A self).

PsychoWarper said:
I thought I saw that but I might be wrong about the Rein part.
The Shreiber/wolfgang part is correct (his "facets" were split in two, one is the animal, and the other is the child that is mounting said animal).

The Reinhard part sounds ridiculous though. Who is that supposed to be? It's most definitely (99% sure) wrong.

Really? I thought I saw that but I might be wrong about the Rein part.
The Shreiber/wolfgang part is correct (his "facets" were split in two, one is the animal, and the other is the child that is mounting said animal).

The Reinhard part sounds ridiculous though. Who is that supposed to be? It's most definitely (99% sure) wrong.

Yeah I was wrong about the Reinhard part (it was a misinterpretation on my part), I apologise for that.

Yakou Taikyoku is given to him by Hajun.

They are pretty much even on terms considering Yakou cannot bypass Rein's immortality (his best attack is 1-A summons who are Wolfgang double personality but weaker than legionnaire Wolfgang of Reinhard)

Yakou does have immortality tied to Hajun. The Throne part shoumd be more alongside some kind of whatever "i exist Throne as a singularity existing outside of all creation that's why i have to do some hierarchy nonsense to interact with others otherwise they are ants to me" and less about immortality. Mistake on my part bad

Shouldnt Yakou be Non-Corporal?

Anyway I still give it to Yakou due to two things, Precog and Sleep Manip, the Sleep Manip works by saying a single word and works on people such a Habaki while Yakous precog is one of the best precogs on the entire site.

I am honestly unsure what to make it. Should give him the W i guess

But honestly i am a believer of Reinhard having 1-A mindhax resistance (Karl Krafft is walking mercury of his Creator law, thus anyone who looks at him are filled with entire mercury, we know in KKK it erodes the mind and affects in various ways [Made Shirou go in a fit of rage, Wilhelm was in pain in Interview and his vision was entirely filled with mercury.] But Reinhard? Not minding it at all

But yeah i guess Yakou takes it with "sleep"

ALRF said:
I am honestly unsure what to make it. Should give him the W i guess
But honestly i am a believer of Reinhard having 1-A mindhax resistance (Karl Krafft is walking mercury of his Creator law, thus anyone who looks at him are filled with entire mercury, we know in KKK it erodes the mind and affects in various ways [Made Shirou go in a fit of rage, Wilhelm was in pain in Interview and his vision was entirely filled with mercury.] But Reinhard? Not minding it at all

But yeah i guess Yakou takes it with "sleep"
I think I remember the Einherjar saying how they can't stand being in Mercurius's presence because he makes them "feel weird" or something like that.

And Reinhard was never seen saying that he was uncomfortable around Mercurius IIRC.

So there that.

Nah don't count me

I said i believe in Reinhard having 1-A mindhax resistance to lol nope that + i am still unsure on the whole sleeping thing

Yeah. Mercurius presence was just that in Dies Irae

Interview and KKK expanded more on that. With KKK stating it can do stuff to the mind. And Interview, it is directly shown affecting Wilhelm where he's entire mind was filled with mercury the moment he set he's eyes on Karl.

Well Yakou sleep stuff works on people with pretty good resistances and got around Habakis reflection plus Mind Manip resist doesnt always equal Sleep Manip resist.

Back