• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masada: The Nakiri Scaling Chain Upgrade

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, as some of you may have noticed, Nakiri Kuubou's last key was upgraded to 3-A, Universe level.

Now, this is important, because quite a few characters scale to him. The OP from the upgrade thread said he wanted this to be concluded in another thread, so i'm doing it.

Who scales
Amakasu Masahiko's summons should scale, as they are stronger than Nakiri.

Shinno Akikage scales via being comparable, but weaker than Nakiri.

Reinhard Heydrich should also scale via being stated to be equal to Amakasu's summons, which, as i said before, are stronger than Nakiri.

Mercurius is comparable to Reinhard, so he also scales.

Yakou Madara scales for the same reasons as Mercurius.

Tenma Sukuna and Tenma Ootake both scale via WoG saying they are comparable to Nakiri.

No need change the explanations, they are all on point as it is.

Conclusion
Everyone here becomes 3-A.

stop I want reinhard to continue his reign of terror I'm his current tier

> No Universe Level dura for Best Priest

Poor guy

Also I've changed Mercurius' justifications for his AP.

Merc dodge
That's ALRF talking.
I've left his durability at universal because it probably matches but I don't actually remember his Sensory ever getting hit by attacks. IIRC it was stated they just all went through him like he wasn't there.

Make sure that Shinno's justification is comparable and remove the weaker part as it is outright stated Akikage going all out is equal to his fellow Tatari

Doesn't mention we still need our Silverio revision from you ALFYN ovo

Regardless good to see you again, tho just for short time ALFYN

Back