• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is pretty much god awful idea: Headless cheese vs Chicken God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tittle say it all,but if i want,i can change Lille to Aizen instead,but for now lets see how it's going first......alright guys put that weapon down from me plz,i know people are enough with Mami spam but i swear to god this is my last Mami match,so let this match become serious plz >_<

-Magical Girl Mami and base Lille is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in New York City

-Range is 1 km

-Win via death!!!!

Lille
Tomoe.Mami.full.1777813

VS

• Mami: 0
  • Lille: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0
I have done the will of chaos
Dead God

@Velox

Yeah... no

"All previous abilities as a magical girl, Immortality (Type 8, depends on the existance of her familiars), Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Absorption, Invisibility, Curse Manipulation, Familiar Summoning, Mind Manipulation (With Witch's Kiss), Self-Resurrection (Able to resurrect from her Grief Seed, although this isn't applicable for combat unless the Grief Seed is filled with despair) Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Lacks a soul)."

If you were to do that then it'd be unfair to lille

And as you said,She cant harm intangible beings in her magical girl form so that's also out of the question

Take her a notch higher and it'll be more unfair.

I think this is a poor match-up

You can check her Magireco key.

If so then gonna switch it to Aizen if Magireco still too much for Lille or switch it to Base Lille.

Yeah, I don't really see a way to make this fair for either of them stop the spam already

Kaltias said:
Yeah, I don't really see a way to make this fair for either of them stop the spam already </div>
^Yeah what kal said

I can say that the candelabra or stronger forms are stomping lille

switching this to aizen would lead to nowhere,Literally

I thought we consider base mami as magical girl mami?

And even so.

You said she would have no way to bypass intangibility.Base Lille still has intangibility if he opens both of his eyes.

That would be unfair to mami

You want a match to go welll

Idea.

Stop using the same characters repeatedly and expecting people to not get bored of your constant stomp matches

I'm not aggressive, sorry if I came off that way.

Just highlighted in bold to get my point across.

Bolding a whole sentence is pretty much Internet's equivalent of shouting.

Either way if it wasn't your intention it's no big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back