• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is a god awful idea: Yhwach vs Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Doesn't put the categories

Bruh

Anyways, which is faster? Snapping or activating Almighty?

Isn't Almighty always active?

Also Strange saw various futures of Thanos

That means Thanos has no res.... My favorite big boi loses ;-;

Though Strange vs Yhwach tho

Once the Almighty is activated its there forever, well at least until Yhwach is done with it. Also his profile is still missing abilities such as Probability Manipulation and Causality Manipulation via the Balance and The Antithesis.

I wanted to add all the abilities of the Sternritter to his page, but someone said we shouldn't add it since it's too vague, and he never showed a hint of using them.

Gargoyle didn't say he's allowed access to their abilities anyway.

Nah it isn't vague, they got said powers from him but he doesn't use them, but I'd argue it's PIS since if he did use all of the abilities he'd be unstoppable in Bleach. Well if that's the case Yhwach still has the Almighty and Soul Destruction ( Which was accepted it just needs to be applied.)

I think theoretically, Yhwach can just use Almighty and use a future where Thanos drops the IG... and undoes his death failing that... at the same time, Thanos may just have to snap his fingers more than once to deny every ability... but if Yhwach can alter...

Just set me down for Inconclusive until I can find a 100% process.

@Knight

Vague, as in, we don't see anything that says he can use them, except him giving them their abilities. I don't think it's actually PIS. If Kubo can give him something as broken as the Almighty, he should at least have used less haxxed things. Lol.

Bleach's version of Soul Destruction isn't durability negation though. They destroy souls outside of a body. It's considered different to destroying souls inside of actual vessels.

Thinking about it, would Yhwach even be able to use the Antithesis? Haschwalth said it was somehow a counter to the Almighty. If Yhwach had it, Ishida wouldn't really be a threat.

Hmm, I guess we might need a discussion thread. This is somewhat derailing.

Pretty sure fingersnapping only puts peoples soul in the stone, as otherwise marvel commited financial suocide, but almighty makes sure nothing bad happens

Yhwach will like Thanos' gauntlet. This battle will be interesting.

He who wants to keep the balance (Thanos) and another who wants to destroy the balance of the world (Yhwach). They are best friends.

Can Time Stone save the alien WWE Wrestler from pringels man's decently good precog?

If it can't, Yhwach would gives him Ichigo treatment, just replace the horn with left arm.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Can Time Stone save the alien WWE Wrestler from pringels man's decently good precog?
It was able to affect an infinite speed character so that kinda needs to be elaborated on how it can

SBA: If the versions are not specified in the OP it is assumed to be their strongest versions

Gargoyle One said:
It was able to affect an infinite speed character so that kinda needs to be elaborated on how it can
Only with the time loop or something else?

Because the former isn't a feat

His Dark Dimension was affected by the time Stop until Strange deactivated it to speak with Dormmamu.

How is it not a feat tho.

Because infinite speed is affected by time loops like every other speed.

Time stopping infinite speed is a feat though

His goal was to get all the Infinity Gems to destroy half the population of the universe.

Would he just use it from the very start since he has all of them already?

Not sure affecting Infinite speed character would help him against precog, so leaning to pringels man based on my previous post for now.

Why? Infinite speed nopes time stop because you can move when time = 0.

If time is going backwards, it's not 0, it's negative. Infinite speed characters move when time is stopped, but they can't go in the opposite direction compared to the flow of time.

@Homu+ Strange lurk for several million of possible futures for his fight against Thanos, yet he only found one where the team could actually win.

I'm not sure if it might be relevant, and again, finger-snap is something that Yhwach can't avoid at all, regarless of precog.

You have just explained why it is weird.

I thought moving without Time would constitute being unaffected by it, thus unaffected by a time loop, so whatever

Newendigo said:
@Homu+ Strange lurk for several million of possible futures for his fight against Thanos, yet he only found one where the team could actually win.

I'm not sure if it might be relevant, and again, finger-snap is something that Yhwach can't avoid at all, regarless of precog.
Yhwach can see countless of possible future like grain of sands. Pretty sure there are many of those possibilities that would let him win.

Yes, he can't avoid finger snap, but he can prevents Thanos from doing that. Almighty activates via thought, he didn't even move an inch when he broke Ichigo Bankai and his horn.

Strange lurked for several thousand of futures, the were propably a hundred of them where he actually use the Eye of Agamoto in battle.

Meaning that even with Bargai he only could find one where he actually win (Although they still losse).

I'm not familiar with Bleach at all so I can't know the context of that scene.

Gargoyle One said:
You have just explained why it is weird.
I thought moving without Time would constitute being unaffected by it, thus unaffected by a time loop, so whatever
No, a time stop doesn't affect the fact that the flow of time is linear. The direction is the same, time simply doesn't move. An infinite speed character is still 100% bound by the direction of the time flow. They can't simply randomly decide to run until they reach yesterday.

Moving against the flow of time (Which is what you would need to resist a time rewind via sheer speed) isn't infinite, it's immeasurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back