• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is a god awful idea: Yhwach vs Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a mismatch.

If Time Stone nopes out Almighty, Yhwach dies horribly.

If it doesn't, Yhwach just chops off Thanos' arm before he can do anything.

Close this and save the unnecessary flames of war.

I've watched Infinity War and Thanos doesn't urn people into bubbles in character. Meanwhile Yhwach can use the Almighty to switch to a Future where Thanos doesn't snap which would also nullify his powers. And he also has the Balance from Jugram giving him Probability manipulation.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I've watched Infinity War and Thanos doesn't urn people into bubbles in character. Meanwhile Yhwach can use the Almighty to switch to a Future where Thanos doesn't snap which would also nullify his powers. And he also has the Balance from Jugram giving him Probability manipulation.
He wouldn't be able to nullify the Infinite Stones which are far more powerful than anything in Bleach.

And yes, he does, he uses hax from the get go against the Guardians.

DMUA said:
This seems like a mismatch.
If Time Stone nopes out Almighty, Yhwach dies horribly.

If it doesn't, Yhwach just chops off Thanos' arm before he can do anything.

Close this and save the unnecessary flames of war.
How does that Imply a Mismatch.

You just gave 2 reasoning on how both of them could win.If anything it seems your just going for inconclusive.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Legit does that to Mantis and Drax the moment they attack. His entire fight with Strange is him using hax like that.

He didn't use it directly on them that's the thing.

I mean, Thanos need to use IG for most of his hax. Yhwach can use almighty to cut off his hand (not the IG), like he did to Renji, thus Thanos can't use his hax anymore.

You misunderstand.

I gave two stipulations, by which in both the match is a stomp.

One where Timestone Beats Almighty, and one where it doesn't.

Yes he did. They attacked and were turned to wood / sphaggeti. That entire scene was him demonstrating the power of the Reality Stone the moment he got it.

"Far more powerful than anything in Bleach."

Moot point, the stones aren't higher dimensional so it's a non factor. Hax is hax and Yhwach has a lot of it that he uses in character right from the start. Sure Thanos can try to stomp him repeatedly but he can't put him down.

And the rest of the movie was the heros charging at him with Maximum Plot armor so he could kill everyone at the end of the movie.

Via having something leagues above anything Yhwach has ever nulled.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yes he did. They attacked and were turned to wood / sphaggeti. That entire scene was him demonstrating the power of the Reality Stone the moment he got it.

Yeah my bad forgot about the Sphaggti part but he didn't turn anyone into bubbles. And unlike them Yhwach would have already seen that death via the Almighty.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
"Far more powerful than anything in Bleach."

Moot point, the stones aren't higher dimensional so it's a non factor. Hax is hax and Yhwach has a lot of it that he uses in character right from the start. Sure Thanos can try to stomp him repeatedly but he can't put him down.
Doesn't matter. Yhwach has never demonstrate the power to nullify something so powerful. His powers work around changing his own future, and are bound his own limitations. You're just applying a heavy NLF on his power.

Also Dosent thanos always start up with the power gem? Im pretty sure yhwach would do him in before he does something else

I'm not implying a heavy NLF to his powers, if I was I'd be saying Yhwach uses the Almighty to switch to a Future where he can do anything he wants. All I'm saying is that it's possible for the stones to get power nulled. It's the same reason why Yhwach was able to power null Ichibei and the others. AP has nothing to do with the potency of hax.

Dat Dot said:
I mean, Thanos need to use IG for most of his hax. Yhwach can use almighty to cut off his hand (not the IG), like he did to Renji, thus Thanos can't use his hax anymore.
^How about this?

IG hold all the stones, if he lose his hands then he can't use the gauntlet and his hax.

Uh, power nullification being unbound by power depends entirely from the type of power nullification.

If Yhwach can do something like preventing Thanos from snapping his fingers, then yeah, it's not related to how powerful the Stones are (Because he isn't overpowering the Stones themselves or anything)

If he is trying to literally take away the power of the Stones themselves, then the scale absolutely matters

Matthew Schroeder said:
Assuming Yhwach would do that instantly, which from what I see he doesn't.
I mean, I believe he can see what Thanos can do with IG like how he see how Ichigo's bankai can do with Almighty.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Assuming Yhwach would do that instantly, which from what I see he doesn't.
He severed zangetsu and renji's arm which were from his point of view were just a bunch of nuiscance,He wasn't even bloodlusted when he did so

He is not far above severing thanos's arm from the get go

Anyway, aside from that joke, Matt really debunked every single one of the egotistical guy who's name sounds like a vomit sound effect's votes. If Thanos gauntlet really effected a character with Infinite speed as mentioned above, then it happens before Yhwach can do anything with his Almighty.

Matt hasn't debunked much. And Yhwach needs a thought to use the Almighty, Thanos needs to snap. You tell me which is faster.

I don't really see what's so offensive about a minor joke about a character's name or the "ego" part being legit in character for said character; at least not compared to excessive profanity that majority of his fanbase is known for, but apologies regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back