• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is a god awful idea: Yhwach vs Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
@New I doubt thousands is above countless tho.

@Raito One requires movement while the other requires thought. It is not 50/50, it is 25/75 at best. Which is why I'm leaning to Yhwach for now.

@Dot+ I see.

But what the heck happened there? Like, it was a futute where the blade break itself? Becuase that is funny as hell.

Lel yeah, It is also funny because that shatter the hype for "Ichigo's new bankai stuff" and that very scan cause the mixed reaction from fans (Ahh good ol' days).

The quick explanation is Yhwach broke his bankai through the future.

@Homu

I mean if he really snapped his fingers, half of the universe would die, Yhwach would probably not be one of that because the selected is random

That's because he's focusing it on half the universe, not because the gauntlet itself is doing it

Homu+ That is not my point, if Thanos could win several times, even with Strange rewinding, stoping, looping, accelating and dilating time, then I don't think that Yhwach's Future Modification would help him a lot.

I'm out for awhile so you guys don't do anything without me.

I believe Homu's main point is Yhwach can do what he did to Ichigo's bankai faster than Thanos use his IG since his hax is come from an object like Zanpakutos and required movement. And I agree with this so yeah, leaning towards Yhwach for now.

And if he somehow can't destroy the gauntlet then he can aim for the hand that holds the gauntlet instead like he did against Renji like this.

And if Doctor Strange that can see the hundreds thousands of future and found where they win then Yhwach can find the future where he wins since he can see the countless future.

I agree with dot, Thanos also has no resistance to nullification of power, before thanos can use the gauntlet, Yhwach can either nullify the powers of Thanos's gauntlet or destroy the gauntlet in the future, Yhwach destroyed the ichigo Bankai why his bankai was dangerous, Yhwach can do the same with Thanos.

Yhwach doesn't only see the futures, he can also intervenes with them. He doesn't need to create a scenario to make the future he sees come into realization, he just picks which future where he won and it happens.

Well, Yhwach Fra, I probably underestimate him a lot.

Although, Thanos still beat him as better villian :B

That is 7 votes

Proving whole heartedly that Yhwach>>>Kaguya

I am not sorry

KazuiK said:
I agree with dot, Thanos also has no resistance to nullification of power, before thanos can use the gauntlet, Yhwach can either nullify the powers of Thanos's gauntlet or destroy the gauntlet in the future, Yhwach destroyed the ichigo Bankai why his bankai was dangerous, Yhwach can do the same with Thanos.
Although, I'm disagree with this, he is not nullifying or destroying a weapon that is 5 tiers above him and can cause universal genocide, unless he has feats of doing so.

Gargoyle One said:
And here I thought Yhwach was DD's favorite character
Hey, MCU and most of the characters from it is one of my favorite too you know ovo

And for Thanos' case at least he doesn't stop by PIS and his plan actually succeed.. And more importantly, he got a voice.

I thought this said yhwach vs lavos for a second and was very concerned

Yhwach easily, Low-Difficulty with Thanos durability. In the span of a thought after seeing how troublesome it will be to fight him, Yhwach in character will decide to end it before it even starts.

Yhwach will sever the gauntlet from his arm like he did to Ichigo's tensa zangetsu.

Also couldn't Yhwach just make Thanos blow up? considering he did it to Ichibe.

Bleach-5377513
Bleach-5377515

yhwach decimates the infinity gauntlet by creating a future where it's destroyed.

Then Yhwach proceeds to hax thanos to oblivion.

Yomi Schwarz said:
yhwach decimates the infinity gauntlet by creating a future where it's destroyed.
Then Yhwach proceeds to hax thanos to oblivion.
This is genuinely impossible, I hope you realize. Yhwach does not have the power to do such a feat.

Legit how will he do it when Thanos is in the possession of "Reality is whatever I want" Stone and "Dormammu, I've come to bargain".

The former, along with the Space Stone, makes Thanos an incredibly powerful Reality Warper. He needs only think to turn Yhwach into bubbles, or wood, or fold him in space, or summon a black hole on him.

Not to mention, temporal abilities are sometimes which Yhwach doesn't fair very well against, demonstrably so. And the Eye of Agamotto is dangerous in what it can do with the fabric of space-time.

Nevermind that Thanos can one-shot 1,000 times over.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The former, along with the Space Stone, makes Thanos an incredibly powerful Reality Warper. He needs only think to turn Yhwach into bubbles, or wood, or fold him in space, or summon a black hole on him.
Proof of thanos In character starting with something like "Turning into bubbles or wood","Fold Him in space" and Summoning a black hole from the get-go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back