• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is a bad idea. (Anos Voldigoad VS Sigmar) (Stomp)

I can already feel some Low 1-C smurfery here. What does this Sigmar guy do?
he resists this wall of hax, has multiple immortalities with some of them based on his low 1-C self, can bfr people to the realm of chaos which is a low 1-C realm with passive madness hax, has stat amps and debuffs and an aura which seems to be empath/mind hax

What the **** is with those hax on Anos, are those all available to him from the get-go? Also Sigmar should also resist things from Archaon and the Chaos Gods iirc

repeat the statement above, my eyes went crossed staring at that wall of text, as for who'd win...from what I can tell it really comes down to if Sigmar can pull off a BFR, which, it looks pretty likely, as he resists almost all of Anos' deadly hax and AP wise he wouldn't be touching Anos, but Sigmar can just bring back his Avatar or create a new one, and his Witchsight and overall intuition would basically tell him it's a bad idea to directly fight this guy anyway. His paralysis could also prove effective here ( as it works on even Archaon who is even more resistant to hax than Sigmar.) so he could paralyze and then BFR. That's his only real method of victory here.

Yeah Sigmar has precog and Anos doesn't so I think he'll get his hax off first before Anos can get off something that can kill him. Plus, Sigmar has the ability to enter the Chaos Realm which he resists but Anos doesn't, so Sigmar can use that to his advantage since Anos doesn't have Type 3 Madness resist.

Voting Sigmar for now

Warhammer Fantasy God tiers are one of the strongest low 1-Cs on the wiki resisting the wall of hax of not only the Aethyr Manipulators but also the wall of hax from other WHF god tiers as well. Sigmar definitely stomps in this key with his smurfery at the moment.

Somewhat, Sigmar likely gets atomised a few times, but then he's just gonna make another avatar and Low 1-C BFR him eventually.

then, he just come back and its erased again? I can see Anos winning due incap, and how much time his type 9 works?
Sigmar's true self in the Realm of Chaos possesses someone else and they become his avatar.

Sigmar's avatar can also travel to the Realm of Chaos and spam Low 1-C BFR storm portals from there well out of range of Anos

Sigmar's avatar can also travel to the Realm of Chaos and spam Low 1-C BFR storm portals from there well out of range of Anos
Thats not my point, my point is, everytime that Sigma return to the battle, he will just be passively erased again, and the circle never ends

Thats not my point, my point is, everytime that Sigma return to the battle, he will just be passively erased again, and the circle never ends
He can just posses an avatar outside of the range of Anos's passives and make a portal to the Realm of Chaos. He wouldn't possess someone standing right next to Anos after he just got passively atomised from being in his sight range.

He can just posses an avatar outside of the range of Anos's passives and make a portal to the Realm of Chaos. He wouldn't possess someone standing right next to Anos after he just got passively atomised from being in his sight range.
but by SBA, only Anos and Sigmar are in the fight, why would Sigmar posses something that its not on the fight?

but by SBA, only Anos and Sigmar are in the fight, why would Sigmar posses something that its not on the fight?
No SBA doesn't say they are the only two people in the battlefield. If anything SBA says they are in central park. Also why wouldn't he? if he can get back into the fight by possessing a random person somewhere in the world why wouldnt he?

No SBA doesn't say they are the only two people in the battlefield. If anything SBA says they are in central park. Also why wouldn't he? if he can get back into the fight by possessing a random person somewhere in the world why wouldnt he?
Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities.

So, no outside influence, unless its like Blessing or summoning or these things, which means, Sigmar wont be able to posses someone, cuz there is nobody asides from Anos and Sigmar

That doesn't count as outside influence, the second he possesses someone they are apart of the battle. Outside influence rule doesn't mean there is literally no one else in the area other then the two characters, it just means there is no one else who can participate in the fight directly by providing assistance. Getting possessed isn't them directly providing assistance, otherwise immortality type 6 would be useless for vs battles...

Does this even matter since he can apparently snipe from a Low 1-C distance?

are we talking about summoning a bridge thats linked to the chaos realm bfr? or another form of bfr?
from the wall of text on anos page he must have the capacity to evade

I guess its better to close this then, heck, these days have a lot of matches that envolve Anos, and most of them is a stomp

did anyone watch the WH3 Peek cool idea invading chaos but realistically a bad idea for mortals

Well, if the BFR is only like a Portal, I guess Anos can dodge/evade, but im not sure about how its the BFR
iirc it was mentioned in a yhwach vs sigmarlol
he summons a gate linked to the chaos realm (not literally thought based bfrs) good precog you can evade but he has another ability to paralyse works against good paralysis resistance
since he'd be constantly atomised he'd revive in another plane so i don't think he can pull anos into the chaos realm seems incon
unless its another bfr im missing

Back