• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
The one who laughs : 0
The element of laughter : 0
Incon : 0

Second key Pinkie and first key Batman used
4-B versions used
Fight takes place in GCPD armory, 10 meters apart
Speed equalized

Welp, it all led to this. I'm surprised nobody has tried this before. Anyway, story below :

The pitter patter of little children echoed through the dark twisted halls, their horrific grin filled with sharp teeth plastered on their pale faces. Tied to long winded leashes, The Batman who Laughs walked his murder of "crows", children infected by the same toxin that coursed through his veins. They all let out small chuckles as they walked by before finally arriving at a balcony, overseeing the twisted ruins of what used to be Gotham.

"Caw caw! caw caw!" said one of the "crows".
"Now now, last time I released a group of 'crows' you ravaged through the cave. There's nothing edible there, go to 45th avenue street instead. There's a basement with plenty of delicious fresh meat holed up in there" replied Batman with a slight chuckle.

He released his grip, allowing the crows to rush out and into the streets of Gotham. "Heh, a rebellion? More like a kids dining table! Ha ha!" said the mad crusader before descending into manic laughter. During his laughter, he could've sworn he heard the distinct sound of another's laughter though this time it seemed genuine, heartfelt even. He looked beside himself and for the first time in a while, his grin faded into an unimpressed look. Next to him was a pink horse with puffy magenta mane, laughing alongside him.

"I didn't get that joke but you were laughing so I went along with it" said Pinkie Pie, regaining her composure.
"Right... Why don't you follow me, I'll show you around" replied Batman, his grin returning wider as ever.

The two walked by the same twisted corridor they walked through, pass horrific memorabilia depicting the many Dark Knights.

"I didn't catch your name by the way" said the pink pony, bouncing right behind.
"You don't know? You must be from out of town! You can call me The Batman..." replied the mad crusader, thinking of a good follow up "who Laughs!".

His laughter was cut short when his guest leaped in his face, seemingly having teleported from behind.

"Really! That's splentascular! This must be why the cutie map sent me here! Just tell me what your problem is and Pinkie is gonna solve it in a jiffy!" she said.
"Actually yes, I do have a problem. Come with me" replied Batman.

The two soon arrived at an armory with the mad crusader looking at a padded box. Inside was a set of baterangs tainted by maddening toxins which he picked up without any consideration. Looking behind himself, he noticed that Pinkie Pie was having some sort of weird partial seizure. "You are quite an interesting specimen. Let's see what effects the toxins will have on you" he thought while approaching his guest. Before he could even land a hit, his hand was blocked by a lump of hair which now restrained his arm.

"I knew it! The problem isn't yours, it's you, isn't it?" asked the pink pony.
"Wait what?" Batman asked back.

"Sorry, Pinkie sense. But you were trying to stab me so..."
"That's enough".

The mad crusader suddenly pulled out a card, disintegrating the hair that restrained him, twisting the area around him. Pinkie Pie simply chuckled as reality too began to distort around her.

Just wanna point out, even tho his durability is 4-B, most posi-verse attacks don't do anything to him. But hax is different.

Now that's out of the way, how does her chaos manip works? And does she have any way to counter his corruption?

Now that's out of the way, how does her chaos manip works? And does she have any way to counter his corruption?
Her chaos manip is tied to her reality manip. She literally just thinks and the world bends to her will

His corruption is tied to his baterang, right? And even then, I assume it's madness based since you know, it's Joker

I see. So she just Reality warps and GG?
Batman can also reality warp via his cards. It fulfills the wishes of the holder at bends reality accordingly if I recall. And he hands them out like candy so he probably has a large supply of them

Yeah it took time for those cards to work, and he never really used it himself.
Wait really? While re-watching the comic, Green Arrow said that there was a storm and then everything started changing (It was in The Riddler's maze)

If it was happening noticeably, I assume it's mostly instantaneous. Plus he is already holding one at the start of this match

I don't think it was instant. I remember the whole event going for a few weeks or months in universe, so the effects took time sometimes.

I don't think it was instant. I remember the whole event going for a few weeks or months in universe, so the effects took time sometimes.
Well then...

Assuming he still has no prior knowledge of his opponent, should I give Batman prep time?

Wait this was without prep? Then ofc it should be. Without prep he gets one shorted. Like one tap of finger and boom he is done. The weapons part comes from prep.

Nah his armory is part of his prep. Without prep dudes just 9-A plus the cards which I don't thing are combat applicable.

In any case, a week might be fine. But considering he is a super genius and a Mary Sue... Well, I will let you guess what happens

Nah his armory is part of his prep. Without prep dudes just 9-A plus the cards which I don't thing are combat applicable.

In any case, a week might be fine. But considering he is a super genius and a Mary Sue... Well, I will let you guess what happens
Batman claps?

I mean keep in mind he doesn't specifically know that he's gonna be fighting a reality bender and if I recall, outside help is not allowed in these matches. And knowing Batman, he might end up wasting time preparing for the wrong things in the process of preparing for everything. I might actually reduce his prep time to 3 days if he still claps or to make sure this happens

Yeah Batman stomps. After all, he was able to capture a powerful monitor, most of them are haxxed as shit and am pretty sure they have rw as a standard power

Leaving aside RW, batman can literally hax stomps her with prep time. Heck, his nth metal bullet should bypass most of her resistances (physical) and got inter dimensional sniping capabilities. BWL #5

Probably. Plus there are tons of weapons he can get his hands on in a less time. Or go to another dimension where time stretches infinitely. Or some shit like that

Probably. Plus there are tons of weapons he can get his hands on in a less time. Or go to another dimension where time stretches infinitely. Or some shit like that
Darn, what's the least amount of prep time he can have where this won't lead to a stomp?

I guess this time I'll actually wait a bit for someone else to come. I really want this to be viable

Back