• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Yonko Big Mom creates a storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the latest chapter for One Piece, we see that the sky over Whole-cake Island is mostly clear, but before Nami could notice, there are thick storm clouds having already engulfed the sky over, and surrounding the island.

As the chapter progresses, the storm gradually becomes more chaotic, starting with strong winds, a rain storm, and then a lightning storm.

Big Mom did this with casual effort, as she is having a meal with the Vinsmokes, and holding a casual conversation.

The question is, where would this place Big Mom's Attack Potency (at least for environmental destruction) for applying such a feat?

That's Hax. Not DC. Unless, its shown that she can manipulate it at will, and show that she can attack specific targets with it. Not just create it.

It was an open ended question.

I am not sure of Whole Cake Islands size, but I do think it would probably be fair to give Big Mom an Unknown rating with Environmental Destruction.

Also, it was an old threat I came across and I thought it would be best either to get the discussion going or close it, that is all :)

Well, if somebody wants to calculate the feat, feel free to do so, but I doubt that it would result in an upgrade.

Antvasima said:
Well, if somebody wants to calculate the feat, feel free to do so, but I doubt that it would result in an upgrade.
I am kind of in the same camp.

But I can try to post a calc, I am trying to learn/get better anyway.

But I dont think It will come out right. I will keep you posted

The results wont be good now that I know that Whole Cake is somewhere between 3.5 and 4 kilometers in width. I'd rather have this page closed then end up with some Low 7-B or lower result for a Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back