• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then, since you've said that Ciel doesn't start with her weapons that would easily kill the Witch, she'd try to attack Satella and gets sucked into her shadowy mass on contact where she can no longer move due to Class G LS, and Satella enters her body via a wound like in Arc 4 to shred her insides into a red paste- destroying it beyond what her regen can handle.
She resist absorbtion, so no.
And she usually attack from afar with Black Keys, she won't make any pshical attacks on the first move.
Ciel is also faster, so getting caught by the shadows is going to be hard, not impossible just difficulty
And what wound? Satella is weaker than Ciel here.
And Ciel can also destroy her Shadows with magical attacks, pin her shadows with black keys, attack her with crows, and also use necromancy to attack Satella with Zombies. And her starting with her weapons don't really matter, since she can take them at any time, Satella is not killing her at first move.

You really think that's a valid wincon that can happen 6/10? Sure
If dura neg works i think Satella wins 8/10 times
It doens't.

I gonna ignore you if say that this is a stomp again.

She resist absorbtion, so no.

I know. I didn't say she'd be absorbed, I said she'd be engulfed in the Yin shadows where she'd be unable to move due to the massive difference in LS. She would not be absorbed.

And she usually attack from afar with Black Keys, she won't make any pshical attacks on the first move.

Satella is also a ranged fighter, in fact she has far greater range, thus if Ciel attempts to create distance to avoid the Shadows it will just be to her detriment. As you have said, Black Keys likely would not affect Shadows woven from Yin in the same way as an actual shadow.

Ciel is also faster, so getting caught by the shadows is going to be hard, not impossible just difficulty

Being faster is a great advantage, but she's not so much faster that it can make up for the 2000 shadow hands danmaku raining down onto her at the same time the ground is rapidly being coated in the shadows as well. Satella's AOE is dummy good.

And what wound? Satella is weaker than Ciel here.

Do you not think Satella can create a small wound on Ciel? The ap difference is notable but not so insane that she cannot be scratched.

And Ciel can also destroy her Shadows with magical attacks, pin her shadows with black keys, attack her with crows, and also use necromancy to attack Satella with Zombies. And her starting with her weapons don't really matter, since she can take them at any time, Satella is not killing her at first move.

You said :
"Not really how Satella shadows works, Ciel can PIN down normal shadow, not Satella shadows."

According to her profile she prefers relying on her martial arts and weapons than her magic. And she definitely cannot destroy all 2000 danmaku hands and the shadows expanding across the ground before one of them gets her, at which point escape is impossible due to LS difference.

You really think that's a valid wincon that can happen 6/10? Sure

You've actually convinced me that Satella wins, I thought she stood no chance but I guess I underestimated what she could do to an opponent capable of killing her without hax-blasting them.

I know. I didn't say she'd be absorbed, I said she'd be engulfed in the Yin shadows where she'd be unable to move due to the massive difference in LS. She would not be absorbed.
No, you actually said she get sucked on contact, which is absorption.
And engulfing Ciel with her shadows is absorbtion. If you saying she can like, surround Ciel with her shadow and close her, Ciel can destroy the Shadows before they do so because she have faster reactions speeds. And she will probally bring out Seven if she do so.
Satella is also a ranged fighter, in fact she has far greater range, thus if Ciel attempts to create distance to avoid the Shadows it will just be to her detriment.
I never said she will keep her distance. You said that if Ciel attacks, she will be sucked in by the shadows, which she won't because Ciel usually starst with black keys, not a physical attack. She will probally get closer anyway to hit Satella dead on.
Anyway, she will probally bring Seven to deal with the shadows.

Being faster is a great advantage, but she's not so much faster that it can make up for the 2000 shadow hands danmaku raining down onto her at the same time the ground is rapidly being coated in the shadows as well. Satella's AOE is dummy good.
She is actually much faster, because of a speed chain, i bring them out after my dinner.
Do you not think Satella can create a small wound on Ciel? The ap difference is notable but not so insane that she cannot be scratched.
If she does, Ciel will regenarate.
You said :
I also said:

Is not that i don't think It can't, is more like Satella can separate for the pinned down shadow, like her PIN down one shadow, but that's not going paralysis Satella since is separate for her, and she can continue attacking.
She can stop the shadows, just not paralysis induncing sattela by pinning one shadow, she would probally need to hit the Shadows more close to her to do so.
According to her profile she prefers relying on her martial arts and weapons than her magic.
She is slow to use Roa’s magecraft to distance herself from him, though she will use it against Dead Apostles and other similarly strong opponents without hesitation
Also on her profile.
And she definitely cannot destroy all 2000 danmaku hands and the shadows expanding across the ground before one of them gets her
Based on what? She don't need to destroy all Satella shadows anyway, just the one closes to her, so she can attack Satella.
, at which point escape is impossible due to LS difference.
True.
You've actually convinced me that Satella wins, I thought she stood no chance but I guess I underestimated what she could do to an opponent capable of killing her without hax-blasting them.

Already count you vote by the way, i think Satella wincons can happen too.
But Ciel would probally take her out before.

I din't know ignoring time and space makes you a high dimensional being, can you show me Scan that says that on the page?
I didnt say he was a higher dimensional being, I said that he sidesteps the timeline aka becomes unaffected by Space-time of the verse and so you need 4D hax to be able to kill him

Bump, kinda Sad there's little people that din't read Tsukihime.

Granted, is kinda bad, and the Remake is way better to read, so It makes sense. that's why i gonna make profiles for the Remake characters.

Who is this guy?
Breezehm, is on the blogpost that he made about Mushasi and the Dioscuri.

The Servants and the tsukihime characters scale to that fight, but Musashi FTL just got made when she was buffed by nanomachines, so normal Servant don't scale to that.

Sheesh, Ciel probally speedblitz If my speed chain is correct.

So, the characters scales to Mecha-Hisui who is FTL being 2.31c, and Akiha is faster than her. Than Shiki Tohno is even more faster than her, because she said that she won't able to beat him, and Shiki also move so fast that he dissapear for her view.
He can also blitz Sion, who can fight Wallachia, who can fight Servants.
Ciel can fight Nrvnqsr, who is comparable to Shiki, and she is faster while in her powered state.
She is even more faster in the latter games.

So Ciel uspcale hugely for FTL.

If she speedblitzes then that's unfortunate. Speed Equalized would also probably result in 'Tella stomping from ridiculous danmaku.

Satella ofc has no calc to scale to since Arc 6 has not been animated- she could be anywhere from 1.1c to even >FTL depending on calc comes out of the visuals.

A shame when things don't work out.

Sheesh, Ciel probally speedblitz If my speed chain is correct.

So, the characters scales to Mecha-Hisui who is FTL being 2.31c, and Akiha is faster than her. Than Shiki Tohno is even more faster than her, because she said that she won't able to beat him, and Shiki also move so fast that he dissapear for her view.
He can also blitz Sion, who can fight Wallachia, who can fight Servants.
Ciel can fight Nrvnqsr, who is comparable to Shiki, and she is faster while in her powered state.
She is even more faster in the latter games.

So Ciel uspcale hugely for FTL.
It’s weird than a character unknown above 2.31 c can speed blitz a 1.1 c character, it should just give the definitive speed advantage— if the roles were reversed no unknown scaling chain would get you to say the 1.1 character can be faster than the 2.31 character. If you wanna truly blitz on the SBA starting distance you need to be like FTL+ too lol.

Also, why is it always the same 3 people arguing in Re:Zero threads lmao.

It’s weird than a character unknown above 2.31 c can speed blitz a 1.1 c character, it should just give the definitive speed advantage— if the roles were reversed no unknown scaling chain would get you to say the 1.1 character can be faster than the 2.31 character. If you wanna truly blitz on the SBA starting distance you need to be like FTL+ too lol.
Yeah true, is i also find kind weird, but like since one If the characters is able to blitz other characters, and Ciel is theoricaly faster than these character, she blitzing kinda makes sense.
Also, why is it always the same 3 people arguing in Re:Zero threads lmao.
Satella and I are the only people who spam Re:ZERO matches on this site, so we probally discussing because we are the ones who made them.

Back