• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's one of the rules that in order to get on the list a profile must be of decent quality, isn't it? If there are very important abilities not on the profile then it shouldn't be on the list. Irre could kill Ari with a number of thought activated abilities before he can do anything.

WHYNAUT said:
Well it's one of the rules that in order to get on the list a profile must be of decent quality, isn't it? If there are very important abilities not on the profile then it shouldn't be on the list. Irre could kill Ari with a number of thought activated abilities before he can do anything.

Hl3 or bust said:
probably pulls some bullshit not listed anywhere on the profile judging from most of Akreious' stuff
Blitzes probably.

Ari has this thing where he just gets exponentially faster as he moves or something.

Uhhh

What's High 5-A Irre's counter to thought based absorption going off inside her that works on entire planets at once.

If she has one, she wins because then she just copies everything he has and it's just Nach v Nach+++

The smurfs are flooding. I fear my characters will not stand much longer.

I can guarantee you that The Collective stomps Sean.

But it seems like you already made a thread for it.

We should start doing FC/OC's strongest vs Vs battles strongest.

Contrary to what a lot of people seem to believe, I think FC/OC loses a mojority of those.

Well, it also has considerably fewer pages to select from, which doesn't help it much even if it were on average stronger characters per capita.

Chances are, a lot of the lower tiers on FC/OC lose, but then a lot of the higher tiers curbstomp.

Lower tiers are less likely to be stupidly OP smurfs, in which vsbw's quantity would win out. On the other hand, when it comes to tiers 2-0, FC/OC has the most broken shit imaginable.

1. That profile looks terrible: No justification for his statistics, his level of Regenerationn is not specified and not all abilties are listed under Power and Abilities as by Universal Obliteration, which is Existance Erasure

2. Every 3-B of this verse could beat him, one example of this being Levanah

Alright, i'm sorry. Not really used to the format yet, but i'm trying here. Quoting Billy Madison. "A simple no would have sufficed"

Just so everyone knows

J'zahar's High 6-C rating is entirely unsubstantiated by anything in either his own page or the page that he supposedly scales to, which, you may note, is from an entirely separate and unrelated modpack that has absolutely nothing to do with Abyssalcraft.

Needless to say, he shouldn't even be considered for the spot and þÖ¢ Drago should be put back there.

Hl3 or bust said:
Just so everyone knows

J'zahar's High 6-C rating is entirely unsubstantiated by anything in either his own page or the page that he supposedly scales to, which, you may note, is from an entirely separate and unrelated modpack that has absolutely nothing to do with Abyssalcraft.

Needless to say, he shouldn't even be considered for the spot and þÖ¢ Drago should be put back there.
The Dragon is also only High 6-C with a weapon, so he's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back