• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Adam isn't even a complete profile, and IIRC only complete profiles were allowed to take spots, we'd decided last thread. So Colzin takes that by virtue of being more of a qualifying contender than literally nothing, no need to make a thread.

Hunh.

ThePixelKirby said:
Athena needs more clarification on her abilities, and her Will seems like a NLF.
Athena is supposed to be the embodiment of a fighter and will power taken to the highest level. A fighter not easily beaten by hax gg because of her willpower, so it would result in fighting which she is the embodiment of. And speed varying by opponent to not easily beaten by blitz. The ultimate fighter was my goal. A goddess of combat. Even clones of her wouldn't touch her and her clones can drop multiple master level fighters with no issue

VelvetAngelzz said:
ThePixelKirby said:
Athena needs more clarification on her abilities, and her Will seems like a NLF.
Athena is supposed to be the embodiment of a fighter and will power taken to the highest level. A fighter not easily beaten by hax gg because of her willpower, so it would result in fighting which she is the embodiment of. And speed varying by opponent to not easily beaten by blitz. The ultimate fighter was my goal. A goddess of combat. Even clones of her wouldn't touch her and her clones can drop multiple master level fighters with no issue
That doesn't mean it's not a NLF. You need to specify and describe what level of hax she has actually survived in the story,

It's quite obvious she was made powerful for the sake of powerful.

"To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here."

I would personally recommend expanding on this "embodiment of a fighter and will power taken to the highest level" thing. That might help a bit with the profile. If you need further assistance, I may be able to help you in more detail, but that discussion would belong on my message wall rather than on this thread.

What fight, she doesn't have any fights, her verse doesn't have anything on it, her powers and abilities are incomplete..

I mean, I've made stupidly powerful for the sake of stupidly powerful before. But those are comedies, not meant to be contenders in Wiki's Strongest, and still have justification and feats for what they have.

At the moment, Athena just... doesn't have anything. No feats, no dimensional justification, not even a description for her AP. Which, by default, means all her resistances are at best three-dimensional one-person until specified otherwise.

Spike (Spike's Superstar Games) laughs in a corner.

Not invincible she only 5-A. Destroying a solar system or universe would work. Athena is just an ultimate fighter. Fighting skill supposed to be at the highest perfection. And she has feats on the profile. However if a character relies on hax, speed, skill they are gunna have a rough time lol. She can't beat 5-D beings and stuff. But as far as tier goes, in that tier most likely and maybe even a tier above for soul Manipulation and stuff

Highest perfection (in just about anything) simply doesn't exist.

Also we can't list her on tiers outside of the her own tiers.

But for the part that's banning her from this list, you're gonna have to go on Perpetual's wall to discuss that part further.

1-A is beyond concepts such as existing and nonexisting so I don't see any reason it would be beyond their grasp

So, Ashtar is taking on Ion for the 5-B spot now, @Zephyrous? That is my current understanding of things.

Transfinite is a thing, being "every number but infinite"

And the core is inherntly unable to go to High 1-B

so it's [every number but infinity]-dimensional?

because that makes so much more sense

not like if it was intended to be transfinite it would be stated anyways, even if it wouldn't be any less dumb

I can live with him keeping 1-B spot, despite the fact that the use of transfinite numbers is one of my most hated things on this site.

the issue is that you can't be "nearly infinite"

you are either infinite or you're not

transfinite bullshit was stated nowhere on that page, so i don't see why it's getting used as a reason for The Core's rating to make any sense

The main thing is that in Gyrohem is that, when something is created, it can never quite go to the Creator's level

The Core and all gods like it were made by a High 1-B

It makes about as much sense as 4 different layers of not existing but hey

ok

still doesn't change the fact that "nearly infinite" doesn't exist. At best it would be rationalized to uncountable

at least that was recognized as paradoxical and dealt with in-universe

The explanation was just "fork you lol"

There are still a ton of numbers between infinite and not that

Yes but that's not how the Core works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back