• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was that and the fact that no one could really decide which 3-A RW guy is actually the strongest, mostly because they're all fairly equal from what i remember.

Just curious, but how high are the Reincarnation Wars 3-A character's AP? I ask this because multiple profiles go all over the place with some scaling to multiple characters. Do we just say it's this arbitrarily high number I see on one profile, or more mundane like 200X baseline or that other number I saw? Or is it actually unique to each character?

From the ones I remember:

Edward is Baseline

Azencard is 200x that

Blane is passively and constantly getting stronger by the second so idk

Silas and Ilia are some ridiculous multiplier that I didn't bother to try and remember (ask Dragon and WHYNAUT respectively)

And Griffin should actually still be 3-C because his 3-A justification is so stupid that I actually thought it was a joke before I saw it get put on the profile.

Also yes, they're all unique with the exception of the NPCs scaling to any of them.

Edwellken said:
Azencard is 200x that
Azencard is actually way above that now, though i'm not sure by how much. He also has boosts, one that ups his 10x and another like 10 or 20 that boost him 2-4x.

Yes but besides that she can recreate every single timeline, dimension and multiverse which there are infinite amounts of which she can then form into weapons or tendrils.

Therefore I assume that she could carry the mass of a universe many times over with ease.

Yeah I am working on condensing everything into a properly made Powers and Abilities section like everyone else's characters. ^_^;

I'd also like to say that the AP and tier aren't lined up (they need to be), and judging by justifications, AP, durability and whatnot should all be either High Hyperversal or Outerversal (all be the same one). Speed rating is also subject to this between Immeasurable and Irrelevant. And like with Hibiki 23, watch where you say "Immunity".

Edwellken said:
And Griffin should actually still be 3-C because his 3-A justification is so stupid that I actually thought it was a joke before I saw it get put on the profile.
Objection

Griffin killed his own concept of limitations with the MEoDP and thus grew in power. That's not stupid.

Even without that he was also getting constantly stronger at an exponential rate, and had been doing so for more time than Mercurius's resets, with the only reason he didn't get any stronger past a certain point earlier being the game-mechanics induced tier limit.

The moment the tier limit increased to 3-A, Griffin reached that tier limit.

Because the only reason he wasn't actually getting stronger was the tier cap. The "over time" bit of the "exponentially grows in power over time" was still working, so even if he wasn't getting the boost, the amount of the boost itself was still increasing, so when the boost finally did work on him it was huge.

Except that the boost stopped working because he literally wasn't allowed to boost further. If what you're saying was the case he would've just boosted past 4-A regardless of the tier cap.

The tier cap prevented the boost from being ''applied'' to him. The exponential speed growth of the boost itself was unchanged.

Basically his accelerated development was made of two things, the boosting and how fast that boost was applied to him, the rate of boosting.

The boost itself which is what made Griffin stronger was restricted so he couldn't go over the tier cap. However the ever accelerating rate of growth was not restricted. So even if the boost didn't actually work on him any more, the rate at which the boost happened was still increasing.

"the boost was restricted but the ever-increasing rate of the boost wasn't"

this is literally just semantics at this point

you and I both know that Ed meant that the boost as a whole was restricted

Not at all.

We were told we couldn't go over the tier cap even with boosts. That is it. The only thing that wasn't happening was the boost actually being applied, because we couldn't go over the tier cap. The exponential over time nature of the boost was still present.

Also,your entire point is equally semantics because even if the rate of growth was also restricted from increasing, by the time he was a joule away from 3-C and it was restricted, it was still already an extremely high rate of growth.

So if he didn't hit the tier cap a "moment" after the tier cap became 3-A, then he hit it 10 seconds after it became 3-A.

He also killed his concept of limitationa anyway.

I guess that's fair

the "He also killed his concept of limitations anyway" part is really dumb tho, since that really doesn't give a tier on it's own most of the time and at absolute worst would make you High 3-A, which Ed explicitely noped.

^This. If there's a better justification for 3-A, just use that.

But the current one is illegitimate since "killing your own concept of limits" is 1. Imo stupid, and not something I'd allow as GM, especially with the character whose ability was used to do so never using it in that way themselves when they easily would have benefitted, and 2. A vague undefined NLF at best, which hardly has grounds to arbitrarily grant some random level of 3-A.

As for the accelerated development thing, I can't really be bothered to comment on it so whatever.

To be fair the character who had that power was already Nasu's supreme almighty being so they didn't exactly have any limits to kill

Alright, been gone for a while. Let me see if I have this all sorted out-

> "Characters from Reincarnation Wars" (which one?) is contesting 3-A.

> Jiang Ying Yue is contesting High 1-B.

> Pun-Pun is contesting 2-A (speed equalized.)

> Perry is re-contesting 6-B.

> J'zahar is disqualified from High 6-C.

What else?

All of them. None of them are meaningfully more powerful than each other,

Perry just take Colzin's place tbh, since Colzin has no counter to passive 5D plot hax at least until BlazBlue becomes High 2-A.

You'd make a thread for Jiang, vs. The Monocle, since currently he holds the High 1-B spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back