• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHT so since my character isn't actually finished I would like to concede my position to Imouto-tan for strongest High 1-B

Don't you love your 1-C serial killers/teachers?

I don't really see anything else that can kill him as his fate hax worked even in an illusion and then killed he still came back even

He was killed by his soul getting destroyed and his body getting atomized and still came back even if this is his 5-B version it shows how strong his fate hax is to bring him back and I see yanhald not having anything to kill him

I am told that, Vergil's page having been removed, Miria is the best current candidate to replace him for Low 5-B. If anyone wants to contest this, feel free.

I realize it's been a few days and since we don't have a specific Reincarnation Wars character for 3-A, you should probably just go ahead and put Kura.

If everyone else is fine with "Characters from Reincarnation Wars" taking the 3-A spot, I'll allow it, yea.

You should get a specific character from Reincarnation Wars on the list, unless they somehow all inconclusive each other.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
You should get a specific character from Reincarnation Wars on the list, unless they somehow all inconclusive each other.
Why tho, that doesn't seem necessary as we do the same sort of thing on mainsite

What Edward said.

Plus they all have basically the exact same skillset in terms of what even allows them to take the spot anyways.

Good point fixed

Now he moves sub-light speed at about 99% the speed of light however the speed is equalized in the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back