• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see what you mean.

Not necessarily, no. The 8-A tournament isn't designed to find the strongest in the tier, necessarily, it's just a thing we do for fun mostly. And if Taiga were to contest 8-A, it would have to be without her Magic seeing as its Low 7-C (outside the tier in AP), which... sounds like a bad time for her, truth be told.

https://vsbattles.com/fcoc-vs-battles/84054

Result: Inconclusive / Tied since neither can completely kill each other and both can simply keep on restoring each other through making infinite clones with infinite speed

To be fair I did mention here that my character was a big load of bs tank

Two things...

1. Why are there characters with bloodlust written in?
  2. Kang has a lot of NLF wording in his notable attacks.

Yes, Kang seems to have a very large amount of NLF. But I haven't read the entire debate so my judgement isn't the best on the matter.

Is it even allowed characters that draw power and abilities from a 1-A to compete for this?For any other tier almost it would be pretty much easy win as well

I still say Louie Mao beats Ion, but I can't be bothered enough to make the match. If someone else makes it, I'll give input though.

I'm going to quickly see how many tier 1s exist here compared to vsbw.

Funny how FC/OC has 232 Tier 1s and VSBW has 410 when VSBW has over six times more pages than FCOC.

And don't get me started on Tier 0, because spoiler alert: We have four times as many Tier 0s as VSBW.

Funny how that works.

I didn't quite expect such a large disparency, but no, not really.

BlackDarkness679 said:
Is it even allowed characters that draw power and abilities from a 1-A to compete for this?For any other tier almost it would be pretty much easy win as well
Technically yes, but you can't do it for the sake of this thread.

If it was tier 0s you were pulling from (and on that potency), that would be banned regardless of for this thread or not.

5-A Athena 😂😂 made to be anti hax, and the peak of fighting perfection making her pretty much untouchable ƒæîƒÅ╗☺´©Å

was based on Pyrrha Nikos. Who was called untouchable girl. I took that premise and made that Lol

Athena needs more clarification on her abilities, and her Will seems like a NLF.

Notable Attack stuff is meh. The NLF is a perfect point to keep off of the list, especially considering the powers and abilities are listing immunities off of it.

Also should make personality much longer.

Since it was unclear to me last time, are we disqualifying Ion from the 5-B spot, or can I add him?

Adam Taurus has like

Absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back