• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay should probably fight the Valev someday.

I don't see any of them making the list.

I just remembered something, Perry has 5-D passive plot and fate manipulation via Beyond, so Colzin wouldn't be able to kill him, while the sheep could just use Boost untill he atomzes via sheer AP or he could throw a planet at Colzil via Planet Waves

When tf did Perry have Beyond

like legit this was literally never mentioned before afaik and it's not even on his page

Hl3 or bust said:
When tf did Perry have Beyond
like legit this was literally never mentioned before afaik and it's not even on his page
He's Composite JoJo, which, as i demostrated with his ability to UNDERSTAND, includes the stuff from the Novel

IIRC Kars actually understood Beyond and became immune to it's powers

but that's not the point, me pointing how understanding was not to say he got it via that, it was to show he has the stuff from the novel an as a the composite JoJo, he would have everything including Beyond.

No

Several people corrected me on that a while ago. Kars never Understood Beyond.

Neat, but that doesn't really justify how that was never even on his page and, despite being rather important, you only just remembered it.

Hl3 or bust said:
says the man who gave his main OC secret resistance to powers and abilities
ah yes, the notable resistance to the Powers & Abilities section

oh sure when everyone is complaining about Griffin he's still able to stomp everyone else but when it comes to who's officially the strongest it's "entirely subjective"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back