• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

just realized Bowser suffers from 1-A Masada syndrome, oof

Yeah he takes it.

He does take it. Though, there is something I just made. It's a bit good for 5-B.

Just gonna point it out, he also suffers 1-A Masada.

The hax it has? Which ones? All of them? If so, most of them are passive.

Though, I hope you aren't confusing hax with resistances.

So 5-B tier is JBW character tiers it seems

>JBW characters

Okay, that did it to my lungs.

The radiation is passive. He can use his fists to hit ideas as well. Most of the haxes are biological, so mostly passive.

I'm gonna just make a 1-A verse except every character is 9-B

because

why not I feel like that's the ticket to the wiki

> Insert eyes emote here if possible please thank you very much

Yep.

Why not.

That's because Smurfs have punchable profiles

Like a punchable face

What if I have Tier 0 Punches

What then

Just stick to Concept punching

Way more energy efficient

@Overlord775

Hostless not powerful as Nyar True Form, it just because facking new user do not understand 1-As system

Quotes from Crabwhale: "No, it's not. HOSTLESS get positively hammered. Even with the Novaverse, this is an absolute stomp. He may transcend infinitely above baseline 1-A, but Nyar transcends the Elder Gods (who are baseline 1-A) in the same way they transcend 3D humanity. That's literally greater than infinite."

Nyar True Form would utter stomp Nightmare Hostless, no matter what.

DarkNeon1994 said:
@Overlord775

Hostless not powerful as Nyar True Form, it just because facking new user do not understand 1-As system

Quotes from Crabwhale: "No, it's not. HOSTLESS get positively hammered. Even with the Novaverse, this is an absolute stomp. He may transcend infinitely above baseline 1-A, but Nyar transcends the Elder Gods (who are baseline 1-A) in the same way they transcend 3D humanity. That's literally greater than infinite."

Do we need to make a thread to hammer in the fact that that's not how 1-A works?

Across verses, hierarchies mean nothing. They only have bearing in one verse, the on it is in.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
DarkNeon1994 said:
@Overlord775

Do we need to make a thread to hammer in the fact that that's not how 1-A works?
Across verses, hierarchies mean nothing. They only have bearing in one verse, the on it is in.
I support this idea

@Dark

Then remove HOSTLESS' win against Nyar from his profile

Regardless Bowser would still take the 5-A and 2-A spots, so someone should update the OP

@Drag But unironically using feats for how far into a hierarchy the 1-A is for their specific verse is HOW 1-A fights have been concluded. Are you going to rewrite how we discuss 1-A's being superior to each other ?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Drag But unironically using feats for how far into a hierarchy the 1-A is for their specific verse is HOW 1-A fights have been concluded. Are you going to rewrite how we discuss 1-A's being superior to each other ?
Basically yes, because Sera Loveheart has wrote an entire paragraph on this here. The basic gist I get from this is that 1-A is based solely on limitations for who wins (and having beings above you, such as a hierarchy, is a limitation). So yes, rewriting how 1-A fights are concluded is probably gonna happen.

By 1-A we literally cannot quantify their strength aside from being stronger than some other being in that tier.

So. Yeah.

Overlord775 said:
@Drag

Could you update the OP ?
I can't. Even if I could, I would NEVER update the list of Strongest characters just because you think they would win.

But provide a finished thread, then it can be updated. If there is no finished thread, make a thread.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Overlord775 said:
@Drag

Could you update the OP ?
I can't. Even if I could, I would NEVER update the list of Strongest characters just because you think they would win.
But provide a finished thread, then it can be updated. If there is no finished thread, make a thread.
I agree. Mind if i make it?

Back