• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

Someone else can compile the others that may have been missed, but HOSTLESS and Bowser are NOT to be added.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser makes sense, but HOSTLESS? Ain't even CLOSE to being way too strong.
It's quality that's a problem. You've been told this many times. OP for the sake of being OP is a quality problem, not "too strong".

Just had to say that HOSTLESS as an avatar isn't the best I have.

What can I say other than I ABSOLUTELY SUCK in making pages without help?

@Xmark12

I am here middle of group and helpless to try say. I want my Existence back to Low 1-C spot, as her competitor who win her fair and square has been deleted off this wiki.

Also i want try nomine The Destroyer for 3-B it. Let`s see how long it will be in that spot.

Christian, I think they gave a good enough reason on why they're not gonna put HOSTLESS on here and OMG I really agree with what Blackdarkness said about his personality. Especially when it y'know, says that he doesn't have a personality.

Also, feeling spiteful towards the wikia and life? Jeez calm down. We're only trying to help you improve. I mean, show your character off to anyone on this wiki or not you're probably gonna get the same answer.

Feeling in the mood to put up with it. I mean, I LITERALLY MAKE BLOG PAGES BEFORE POSTING. Why not just post there?

How long do you guys wanna bet before the strongest characters for a tier are just all characters with varying levels of 1-A hax.

No one cares about low 7-B so I think that's auto invalid ovo

.... Speaking of 1-A Hax though

Aliax should take Variable tier

Firstly, he can go all the way up to 1-A, making him a bit more overall capable then Zaunig.

He has power mimicry, so he can easily match Zaunig's probability manipulation with his own, which is well within possibility considering even High 6-A divine Avatars hold access to auto rolling 20

He Resists everything in DND so he probably wouldn't even need to mimic Zaunig's abilites to beat him senseless

He's basically unkillable as you'd need to take out Lumi with him or negate 1-A Regen and Ressurection and whatnaught

Akreious said:
How long do you guys wanna bet before the strongest characters for a tier are just all characters with varying levels of 1-A hax.
Five days.

Also I suggested Aliax earlier, and possibly Aurum until I realized his variable tier is only High 1-B

Akreious said:
The newest rule implemented in this (the rule of explanations and quality) is gonna slow that down immensely.

^

That.

Every character will now have essay-length babble detailing why and how they transcend infinite upon infinite hierarchies that transcend the very concept of dimensions with this one technique they always start out with.

So, someday, wiki's strongest will be all 1-A passives because people have bad habits.

it's not concluded yet, but based on the way that this is going, David Beckum should take 6-B speed equal, although considering the fact that he isn't overwhelmingly slower than Nomber he may take it regardless but that's another debate for another time

I'll be honest Charles should be at least considered for 8-A or at least when is Speed equalized as Time Stop is key in his fights even if he doesn't lead with it at the start of a battle plus factoring his Range , BFR , Precog , OHK , Dura negation and soul manip gives him a pretty good chance with one of things hampering him is his superhuman Speed and subsonic reactions

Powers coming from High 1-As and 0s shouldn't be banned on the wiki's strongest thread.

It counters the point of "The Wiki's Strongest"

It also allows people to make smurfs for no other reason then "The Wiki's Strongest"

Then those people fall under the quality of "Bad quality"

The point of the Wiki's Strongest is to figure out who's the strongest on the Wiki for every tier.

It's dumb for someone to kick a well-made page out of the "strongest" because it's "too strong"

High quality fake profiles are still fake. If a profile is made deliberately to be stronger than everyone else (as in, "muh 1-A passives" or a similar phrase), it shouldn't be considered.

What Bambu said

saying that certain things that make a character too stronk disqualify them does kinda defeat the point, but this isn't Godmodes

Let me explain one reason why we make a rule such as preventing characters made just for this from getting on. It would turn this into a very toxic thread consisting of joke battles wiki like material, thus, would likely make the thread die off not long after "muh 1-A passives" filled the list.

Well. There are several options.

1. We continue as we are, allowing 1-A abilities.

2. We disallow smurfs in general, as those are what is probably meant to be "supah powerful"

3. We don't allow characters with hax that scale above what is already usable in official matches (that is to say, 1-A). For example, on VSBW, we can't add matches of 1-A variety and over- so it would make sense to say "we aren't going to use 1-A hax and above".

A case by case scenario is also possible wherein smurfs just for the sake of smurfdom are banned, as are 1-A abilities in general in anything under a 1-A.

Hl3 or bust said:
it's not concluded yet, but based on the way that this is going, David Beckum should take 6-B speed equal, although considering the fact that he isn't overwhelmingly slower than Nomber he may take it regardless but that's another debate for another time
this has been concluded and added to the profiles

Gaster (Glitchtale) has been upgraded to 8-B+ where he gets absolutely mauled

Of course, Betty (Glitchtale) should absolutely maul Zephyr, mostly due to illusory craft, Regen and perpetually getting stronger at a terrifying rate. Delta, with none of his High 5-A stuff, would also probably be ripped to pieces by Betty. Lest, speed equal. For both of these.

the **** is that

get it out

kill it

RPing with evil sheeps huh

Yeah we sorta banished god didn't we

good for us

Back