• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Continued from this thread.

Last time on the Wiki's Strongest...!

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier!
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier however is still allowed.
  • To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here.
  • Just for practicality sake, here's the Tiering System.
With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!!!

Tier N/A:

Tier Variable:

Tier 11:

Tier 10:

Tier 9:

Tier 8:

Tier 7:

Tier 6:

Tier 5:

Tier 4:

Tier 3:

• B:
Tier 2:

Tier 1:

• A:
Tier 0: Everyone in this tier.

Remember, this is a subjective list. Everything here may not be final and can even be changed!

First, kek.

Anyways, just post below what I missed and I'll add it later.

So, after careful examination of Shirou Emiya (From Fake Dreams), I think Bayhard would probably beat him 9-B, assuming that hardening would be restricted and that Avalon can't just spam it's "lol Low 1-C" defense button to just stop him from any hope of dealing damage. Oh, and of course I'm opting for Speed Equal because of course Shirou megablitzes.

Shirou scales to someone who can crush a dude's head, which is .004 Kilograms of TNT, and snap a tree in half, which takes 1174799.83081444 Joules, 0.28078389837821 Kilograms of TNT.

On the other hand, Bayhard is superior to people who can cast burning hands, which is 8118935.25254 Joules, 1.94047209668738 Kilograms of TNT.

This is an about 6.9x AP Gap, a borderline one-shot (note: we're using a new standard of 7.5x on Mainsite and thereby here).

Avalon does give good Regen, but, it's not the fastest thing out there, and it's only Low Mid, IE, meaningless against getting decapitated or generally having his head taking severe damage, which, with Bayhard's signature tactic of pinning someone to the ground and cutting off their head, would be rather trival. Note that while Shirou's base lifting strength is unknown, Bayhard is superior to people who can throw with the force of over 170 Kilograms and has a maximum lifting strength of 235 Kilograms. So, if Shirou gets pinned with that shovel, it's more then over for him.

In summary: Speed Equalized Bayhard should easily beat 9-B Shirou.

Actually, Wait heck

Vek of the Pomarj can canonically beat the heck out of both Lizerd and Bayhard at the same time, with the duo barely pulling a victory alongside Meck, IE, definitely stronger then Bayhard.

Yeah, we don't have many Jill Prestos or anyone of the like here.

It makes me a bit happy.

If he has his sword restricted and is only fighting with his bare hands like Shirou as per 9-B.

>Be me

>Be glad that you can have a D&D Homebrew character on the Wiki's Strongest because no one likes 9-B

>Remember Pro, or I guess now, Lucas Arde exists

>Forking heck

IE Lucas kinda just says "Low Godly" and rips both Shirou and Bayhard in half via a surge.

Though Shriou would take a really long time to tag unequal, he'd eventually be able to find some way to catch him.

Either that or Lucas would just outlive him due to being a Hallow, or Shirou would go "yeah not today" and self BFR.

Also I kinda wanna calc Pro slamming the guy into the wall cause it's definitely not baseline

Hey Mark, I just wanted to apologize for what I said in the last thread.

To be honest, I think you should only allow well developed characters on the list, that way we can avoid toxic arguments and keep this thread clean. IMHO, characters that are strictly vs fodder shouldn't be on here. Many of my previous characters before my ban a year ago are very bad examples of this (granted I've been working on them elsewhere since then).

Despite how much of an oxymoron that sounds like, I think it's for the best. The call is yours to make.

Best wishes,

Patrick.

I believe he's saying only characters who are well detailed in their abilities and just more developed characters in general can be on here, instead of characters who are strictly made just to get on here.

That actually sounds reasonable. If nobody has any objections to that I'll add that as a rule.

@Mark That does sound like something that should be added. Considering it would get rid of most of what's left of the "dick measuring contest" like nature people have made this into with them just saying "muh1-Ahax"

Done. Just tell me if there's anything else that needs to be changed.

Last thread

His time manipulation negates Kabuto's rewind forkery

That profile reeks of age, and boy oh boy is it not well aged

Back