• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

I would nominate The Crying Child (Post-Retcon) . But I feel that HOSTLESS/Nightmare and Iconoclast are also more powerful than the other 1-A's i've seen on the site... Hence why I believe they should be there as well.

My opinion:

IF the thread is specifically asking for who has the higher AP out of the 1-A's mentioned... It's TCC . I've read HOSTLESS numerous times... He doesn't even edge out Base Amanda in terms of AP. Not even Nightmare or Iconoclast does it either . Would they stomp TCC ... No. It'd be inconclusive no matter what way I balance it for various reasons:

• TCC is unaware of his powers, so the fight comes between them and The New Dark Subconsciousness' that replaces the original that got destroyed in the Hunt for God Arc of World's Beyond:
  • Vs NIGHTMARE : Dark Subconscioussness doesn't feel fear. It doesn't even have emotions to fear. And that's the only hax I see affecting him on the page.
  • Vs HOSTLESS: Dark Subconsciousness would likely underestimate HOSTLESS and end a Inconclusive due to the fact of his mannerisms being hard to predict, and as such he can't really "beat him" here.
  • Vs Iconoclast: The most underwhelming of the two... TBQH . While I do believe he's above HOSTLESS and Nightmare, he's the only one I see Dark Subconsciousness' oneshotting with Existence Erasure that bypasses True-Godly Regen . He's predictable in comparison to the above 2 , his hax is notably lesser in comparison so it's less harder to bypass , among other things.

Yeah.

Mattias wasn't the previous strongest 1-A because he scaled above a bunch of other 1-As. That was just the evidence for real reason.

He was the strongest 1-A on the wiki because he occupied a place in the cosmology that would have been the definition of High 1-A except for the fact that there was an entire race of beings (not on the wiki) who occupied the exact same spot with the exact same "power" level (though power had ceased to be an applicable concept at that point).

And my verse has 7 creator beings that only have limitations to each other (and self induced personalities because eh) which I will make profiles for after I 100% Mabinogi 100 times in one year with no damage while SL1'ing the entire Dark Souls franchise with no damage at the same time, then waiting 100 eternities (Look up anything here you don't know, I'm not explaining it here)

@Monarch When you try your hardest and it isn't enough... Hmm ?

Firstly... I did fix most of the issues . You just didn't see it. I can't fix the original because he is locked... I cannot touch it. At all. If I could he would just be 1-A right now, and all of that beyond Omnipotent BS would be gone. Tell me Post-Retcon is as bad as the original... I really don't think it is. Especially because of how much I had to change it to compensate for what I knew was the problem in the first place.

He was retconned to just 1-A. I'll change the "At least" part of 1-A part when I can, and yes he is 1-A. You will not tell me he isn't 1-A when the cosmology & scaling to characters in-verse wuch as Hatoshi & Amanda says otherwise. I understand putting the original as part of the cosmology is a bold move. I have my reasons story wise and personal reasons why.

About the Infinitiseconds and the whole "bound by linear time", I recommend you read the notes on the Post-Retcon Crying Child page .

Alright. I unlocked the old Crying Child page.

(But his scaling will not give him the 1-A spot on the Wiki's Strongest automatically)

Thank you. And I understand... I do believe AP wise he does actually fit the bill... Whether he will win every fight is another thing entirely... Which I don't think so. I'm just saying as of now he's a contender for the spot.

Anyways... I'll edit it ASAP.

Vaeru should take High 7-A, not only is he ludicrously haxed, but, the current High 7-A is based on holding back... On a site where we determine a character's maximum consistent potency. Generally not a good tasting idea

It looks like a pretty old... And frickin edgy to note, profile. Way before your time.

Also, The Marvelous Chester or The Stranger I think could take Low 7-C. I'd lean towards Chester due to being more haxed, but still.

Pretty sure either Aurum or Aliax take variable tier, too.

I just noticed

We don't have a guy for "Unknown"

Maybe I could have my future profile, Orang take it

Either him or Enrico, I'd have to check if Enrico actually scales in AP to 6-B

DMUA said:
I just noticed

We don't have a guy for "Unknown"
Unknown means that their tier cannot be decided, and their AP is not decided upon. Thus, "Unknown" should not be on here.

Back