• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

I would nominate Neo Mebius for strongest 3-B but his profile is undergoing massive massive revisions right now.

Because no one ever uses the their lol

..... No one save Greyfang with his DND Vampire boi, Boian Popescu who is undoubtedly, by default due to being a DND character, probably more deserving of the spot

Not to mention much higher AP and such

Uhhh well if he can regenerate and resurrect then I don't really think higher AP will do anything. Unless they can manage to knock him out unconcious.

He can nullify said magic that maintains him, he can mindhax, and he's immune to all mundane (read:nonmagical) weapons.

And considering DND mindhax can outdo the city controlling Nilbog, it's gonna hurt if he pulls that after a few fails to kill him.

Alright, I'll just ask a few questions.

1. What do you mean by "maintains him"?

2. Neutralize Nullify can nullify mindhax and has not only worked against beings that have resisted it but it can also work on a Low 2-C scale.

3. Being immune to "nonmagical weapons" tho. Gonna need more info on that.

Keeps him regenerating and ressurecting, that magic.

Oh fork

... And to think if he was a 4e character, he could easy blow it out of the water with 2-A Mindhax

Well, as a vampire, you need magic to kill them. It's just kinda how that is. Or just, generally something less ordinary then just a punch or a sword.

Actually

Low 7-B keys scale to Elder Brain, which by estimations could potentially be over a million minds (it is the collective consciousness of the Mind Flayer cities, and all past citizens of said cities- depending on the city this could be an insane amount of minds)

But nah, Low 2-C hax beats most D&D stuff short of High 6-A (at which point the High 6-As stomp) unless Greyfang has some crazy stuff going on. He might.

Could somebody explain to me why Bowser (Five Deadly Nights) shouldn't take the 5-A and 2-A spots ?

He seems MUCH stronger that the current holders of those spots to me

Overlord775 said:
Could somebody explain to me why Bowser (Five Deadly Nights) shouldn't take the 5-A and 2-A spots ?

He seems MUCH stronger that the current holders of those spots to me
I agree.

Peppypony said:
Soooo could I make Bolan VS Novo?
Could do anything. Just whether or not it is fair, and I don't really know how stronk Grey's setting is.

Ooooh that guy. NVM.

I'm just gonna make the match eventually anyways and see how it goes. If it turns out to be a stomp then I can just close it.

What opinion do you want lol? You made a character to specifically take the spot. 1-A powers that I'm sure are well above baseline. What do you want for opinions?

Mr. Bambu said:
What opinion do you want lol? You made a character to specifically take the spot. 1-A powers that I'm sure are well above baseline. What do you want for opinions?
1. I wasn't the one that made it, it was Christian

2.He didn't make it for this thread, he just likes to make OP characters

And this character of yours should get added there for getting stuff from an 1-A being,plus HOSTLESS has 0 tier there for what reason along lower ones?This character is just broken for the sake of it,meant to be undefeated,he doesnt deserve a spot given he is just made to be a bad written OP character

>gives a glimpse in personality

>didn't just give him 1-A everything

>still says that no personality is given

I give up with myself.

Honestly, I agree with saying HOSTLESS doesn't take the spot cause he's made to be OP. While personality alone should not decide quality, it still just lacks everywhere. That, and you keep going on about "he's well above baseline", or this hierarchy of bla bla bla. I really feel that excessive hierarchies in the 1-A tier just demonstrates that it's made to be OP, and a misunderstanding of how things work (Read: What Sera Loveheart said in the last thread). And I'm pretty sure someone's gonna call me a hypocrite cause I have a High 1-B hierarchy

If anyone wants more evidence of him doing the things stated above, just look at Auk Shivok. It has lazy personality and summary, no explanation on abilities other than the types and the one statement on Power Nullification and those other abilities.

And Bowser (Five Deadly Nights) seems to be of the same material (OP just to be OP), except he's just a not 1-A with 1-A hax. This really looks just like a wanked Bowser.

@Drag To be fair, because you have 1-A scaling to bunch other 1-As is having limitations, but I agree your points, "Baseline" 1-A doesn't exists though

Low tier character can have True-Godly regen but they need feats to do that, because this regen is only 1-A character can have that.

And he did use Aleph numbers/Aleph infinites on 1-A Hostless though

Now I'm just feeling spiteful towards the wikia as a whole. And Life. And literally everything-LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPIT. ON. ME.

Back