• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

Could the avatar of a 1-A count as a candidate for a "strongest" page, or is it not allowed since they can technically just stat-amp

ZephyrosOmega said:
Could the avatar of a 1-A count as a candidate for a "strongest" page, or is it not allowed since they can technically just stat-amp
Sounds like something just limiting itself to a tier. (Basically just holding back), so I wouldn't want anything like that here.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Sounds like something just limiting itself to a tier. (Basically just holding back), so I wouldn't want anything like that here.
Yeah, that's what I thought. R.I.P. Graham and Vale's chances of ever making it on.

>Avatar of a higher dimensional being

Uhhh... sooo do I remove Core from 2-A?

I mean, it's not like they have High 1-B capacities, they're just avatars. Their tier should be deducted by the power they show rather then what they're binded to.

The Core's Avatar has High 1-B Durability.

(I haven't gotten to moving the Deities to a lower scale of High 1-B yet)

Oh you're upgrading them

Also Dura doesn't give you a tier

No desire to self-promote (lol, yes I do), but I'd wager that the Eternal Architect could at least get a spot here for 1-A. He's to other 1-As what they are to people (with said other 1-As being faaaaaaar above the baseline as well). Hell, the only reason he isn't High 1-A is because an actual High 1-A will eventually be made for the verse.

@Mark Core's avatar seems to actually be limited by something. (Judging by the blog on your lore cosmology, or his justification, can't remember which), so it would be a legit tier.

But maybe I shouldn't be strict on avatar's tiers. And maybe Mark should keep them here.

Well then... That just happened. I didn't expect anyone to attempt to take time out of their day to put my character in any sort of event as popular as this ... So ... I guess this calls for...

Sponge Dance
a victory dance

@Christian

We both agreed that the only reason HOSTLESS stalemated him was because of the fact that HOSTLESS was less predictable in combat, and would likely scare the kid off rather than attempt to fight it. That's it.

HOSTLESS scales above baseline by a uncountable levels of infinity . Crying Child is well above that... But I'll leave that alone.

SO... I'm assuming for 1-A:

Crying Child , HOSTLESS , and Iconoclast (In no specific order)... Unless I'm missing someone [Besides Nightmare, but I don't think you are nominating him in HOSTLESS' place] ?

Back