• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part V

nobody pays attention to my posts I get it shit

all I know is that High 7-A D&D killed the RP's 6-B

I'm not the only one slightly worried about stuff like this being made with no basis for the sake of being weird and strong.

Not to mention it's the wrong tier.

Yobobojojo said:
I'm not the only one slightly worried about stuff like this being made with no basis for the sake of being weird and strong.
Not to mention it's the wrong tier.
This is just me waiting for Channel Awesome profiles.

Just remind someone of the calcs.

That 6-A is also not him at full power, so it should be removed if nothing else. Ignoring the fact half the profile has no justification.

Yobobojojo said:
Just remind someone of the calcs.
Oh yeah I have to actually calculate CHRIIIISSSSSSMMMMAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh yeah I have to actually calculate CHRIIIISSSSSSMMMMAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Must I remind it's nearing?

Wait. Who's that out the window?

Bowser easilly takes the high 4-C unequalized spot via infinite speed and likely the equalized too via his wall of text worth of hax

kek I know boyo

Christian Higdon said:
You don't know.
I have three of em

ovo
I have the best one though

Can't reveal everything boyo, the story still gotta be told and at least a couple of the people in it are on this board

Jack Alsandair has been deleted due to me feeling the profile was incomplete. As such, he should be removed from High 5-A.

He was gonna lose Type 8 incon fuel anyways

Bowser (Five Deadly Nights) casually takes the 5-A and 2-A spots

He has type 8 immortality coming from a 1-A more powerfull than True Form Nyarlatoteph, he has 1-A plot hax, True Godly Regen, type 5 acasuality and absorption that works on entire dimensions

totally no character from 5-A being made no sir

Back