• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I looked at his profile before I did the match to make sure it wasn't too much of a stomp. That's what I do with every match.

Oooh that makes sense now.

@Edwardtruong2006

Alrigth, then i would say Mattios wins over Cultist in estimate 6/10 rounds and only victory, which i would say draw is when Mattios opens his mouth to letting spores inside of him. Yes they would in this case increase his intelligence for becoming follower to ``cult``.

Paralysis would go either way, i never myself ever thinked how it would effect person like Mattios who is so low intelligence that he even forgets even breath. When i was thinking ``omnipotent childrens``, Butler and Filiph aka tree god i tough their ability is make victim firstly paralyze their horrivic appearance and then ability draws their inner fears to surface so strong that victim can`t figth back and ends to crying in corner at fetus position. Similar like Lovecraftiang eldritch beings.

But in Mattios case if his intelligence is that low he never would understand what fear is or like you said don`t understand even what ugly is, then paralysis would go either way...

Not sure how tier 5 and tier 4 will go for my characters, by far it seems they got some hax over them after a quick glance at the profiles

Added, but I don't think he can take the tier 4-B, Low 2-C, and 1-A though, they seem pretty haxxed.

His Low 2-C and 1-A key is the same form. He has Unlimited Arsenal in the form too.

His 4-B is decently haxxed and can re-summon himself from the Low 2-C, 1-A key since the 4-B form is just a vision of his true self. In his 4-B form onwards, he can summon the strongest versions of the entire Knights of Justice roster.

You can't use a 1-A key of a character for comparison against a Low 2-C.

It would be like letting Reinhard go 1-A in the middle of a fight or saying Lithia here should be compared to others around her tier considering her High 1-A stats/hax as opposed to her current key.

Well he still has Unlimited Arsenal. If that's the case, why are other characters doing the same thing?

That's kinda different. It's character using "x" or "y" hax that works on that scale. Not the character outright being that tier.

Also Unlimited Arsenal is not a sure fire win. In fact, considering Erika is the current one at Low 2-C, that kind of stuff actually works against him when you consider MMM alone and not even one other of her hax.

Unless he legit started the match being a 1-A character and striked at her from Outerversal place, he gets his entire skillset copied and bypassed precisely because his skillset is that good. And if he started being 1-A, then that would be putting a 1-A against a Low 2-C, rather than comparing strengths at Low 2-C.

Just for clarification, his base power is Low 2-C but he can manipulate The Source essentially becoming part of it/ embodying it.

If he becomes part of/embodies the source then he goes 1-A.

It would be like comparing Lithia as the Idea in her Tranquil Fury state (High 1-A) against some other character. It's pretty much the same principle but at that point it would be the same as throwing TF!Lithia at some lower tier character and concluding that "This lower key of Lithia is stronger than this character in this tier because she has a High 1-A key which she may access mid-battle".

Okay then. Does he beat the current Low 2-C?

Being the one character where I threw out my rulebook and said "I'll make her 'unfair'.", Erika's skillset is rather ludicrous if I say so myself.

Out of all my characters (which I usually put effort on balancing strengths x weaknesses), she is the one I don't quite see being beaten in a "fair" match so I understand why she would be on that spot right now. Because a bunch of "unfair" stuff thrown against her in verse failed all the same.

The stronger and more powerful a character, the more an ability such as MMM will punish them.

And if a character is not that close to perfection/has weaknesses or lacks hax to compete, she'll outright outhax.

And then there are skills that basically work like an "I win button". Namely Omega Terminus, Master Code-Game Breaking just to name a few and Infinity Illogical Loop, which turns out to be an even more extreme "I win button that presses itself if I can't press it myself or if the very button is annihilated as if I never had it"... That would activate passively even if she were reduced to the status of an entirely different and normal/crippled/lower dimensional being by a higher dimensional (Prime) who happened to use an OHK which should have stripped her of everything, even her very identity.

Also considering she stalemated Low 2-C TENEBRIS of all people when his skillset was complete (a LOT of his powers were removed since then, tho), I personally don't see her falling of that spot anytime soon. Even moreso when I may or may not actually update her profile with what she demonstrated in verse since the last time I edited it (which has probably been nearly a year by now).

Can she negate True-Godly Regenerationn, Doctor Fate regenerating from the Source, being immortal as long as the Source exists, Doctor Fates's Power Nullification (and resistance to it since they come from the Source), Power Mimicry, Power Absorption and all his other abilities?

Pretty much.

MMM is powered either by the resident High 1-A (the aforementioned Idea) or by the one plane of existence that not even this being can mess with (I actually adressed this subject recently on a certain VS Thread).

And seeing how this skillset of Doctor Fate lacks weaknesses, she copies and nopes it as soon as the match starts. Then it's game.

With the central conflict of Mirage Saga being Perfection vs Weakness, I needed someone to fit that role of perfection to a T.

So the only character who would win is an "Omnipotent"?

I think they're trying to say the more weaknesses a character has, the better of a chance they have at beating Erika.

Xmark12 said:
I think they're trying to say the more weaknesses a character has, the better of a chance they have at beating Erika.
^ Pretty much. LOL

It's funny how pretty much everyone who actually stood up to her in a fight so far throughout her keys had loads of weaknesses so she did have to fulfill the recquirements. But naturally, they don't just go and fight her as it would happen in a VS Match as they all admit that would be suicidal.

In verse they try to compensate for the difference with loads of Prep, even more loads of Plans and outside help. As many characters loaded with that power/weakness balance as one can get.

Lord Lastalia's death at the end of the volume 2 taught the students of the Academy their final lesson:

"Erika's weakness, if there is one, lies in weakness itself."

- Lastalia's Last words

Cuz I'm lazy and tired....copy and paste time!

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand to Hand Combatant, Soul Manipulation (Can rip out the souls of millions of people at once), Mind Manipulation and Memory Manipulation (Can erase or control the minds of millions of outlaws at the same time), Can mess with one's perception of his very existence allowing him to attack foes without them being able to realize that he's the one attacking them, Probability Manipulation (Can make a 0% victory chance into a 90% victory chance, however against much stronger opponents, it becomes a 55% chance of victory), Power Nullification (Can nullify his opponent's abilities with a thought), Aether Manipulation, Reactive Power Level, Regenerationn (Mid), Can reverse his opponent's resistances into becoming weaknesses, Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation (The Akashic Artifact gave him a resistance to soul and mind based attacks up to his potency level), Pain Manipulation (Pain is virtually nonexistent for him due to the torture he went through) and Empathic Manipulation (Decara's ability to control the emotions of people failed to work on him. Has been noted that it is near impossible for him to feel fear)

And this technique.

• Re Vera Regem: Azora's main ability. With a thought, he can manipulate with one's perception of his very existence allowing him to attack foes without them being able to realize that he's the one attacking them. This technique has been described as distorting his opponent's reality and overtaking it.

Hmm, mkay, that's enough reasoning to be added. XP

Also adding Noah (Gyrohem) for speed unequalized 6-A, since, you know, he's the speed of light.

Reasoning he'll be able to win against, or at least tie with Yog-Sothoth?

Still consider Zavin is up ther for 1-A seeing as he's only a hair short of being considered a Nigh Omnipotent.

He's more powerful, and even if he wasn't, I doubt she could put him down seeing as he has a High 1-A core.

Mattias >>>(Sees as fiction)>>> The Overseer >>>(Immeasurably) >>>> The Void >>>>>>>>>>(Not Immeasurably, but still powerful enough to contest against countless billions of Alaya's at once) >>>>>>>>>>> Alaya >>>>>(Sees as fiction) >>>> Nyarlathotep > Azathoth >>>>>>(Immeasurably)>>> Yog Sothoth >>>>(Immeasurably)>>>>>> Hunting Horrors (basic 1-A beings.. who swim freely through the dimensionless void, devouring entire universes of any number of dimensions, no matter how great).

Mattias >>>(Sees as fiction)>>>> Realms that can contain infinite higher layers of outerversal space on top of infinite universes of infinite dimensions, etc.

Basically, the cosmology of a Realm can be as ridiculously large as you want it be, with however many infinite layers of outerversal spaces that are infinitely bigger and more transcendent to the last.

Kadmon exists beyond the Realms. "Kadmon is the first world, the one beyond all others. All the Realms, and all within, are mere shadows and illusions before the greatness of Kadmo".

Mattias, as an Ultimate One of Kadmon, sees the contents of such Realms, no matter how ridiculously large, as mere fiction for him to enjoy.

I wonder how Zavin compares to that. His example has less words and scaling overall, but I consider him one of the strongest 1-A's with the Akashi Book.

I think adding more reasoning as to why they're 6-B to 6-A would be good.

True, i need to flesh out their powers a bit more. By adding more characters and creating a concrete magic system (which i have in the works), i will explain better the reasoning behind their strengths.

Holy balls guys, ERIKA HAS BEEN DETHRONED! I REPEAT, ERIKA HAS BEEN DETHRONED!!!!

Oh this is still going? Iblis Victoria for 9-A plz! (9-A with High-Godly regen RIP). Seriously though, I didn't intend for her to become that OP in my story though. It's just that everyone in my discord server kept complaining how I basically brute force my main characters through their stories then Iblis became a thing.

He was deemed a parody and moved to the parody VsBattle site. It's a shame really.

(Still support my stance of Iblis Victoria for 9-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back