• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't this written down in the "Rules for Original Character Profiles" ?

Rule 9 of "Rules for Characters in the T1 range"

"Finally, you can make as many of these tier 1 characters as you like so long as they meet these requirements."

This is literally the most misleading Wiki ever. Thanks for wasting literally all of my time writing and coming up with an idea for a verse. And nerfing isn't an option

Its' not going to be, simply add to the attack potency that the character is superior to all characters in that range of power in their verse, there is no need to be adding an 'At least' or' very, very, very, very, very' because its completely needless with a character of this tier.

I know that. I removed the at least and put "very, very, very, very" as a joke. I'm just looking for proof that you can only have three High 1-A's in a verse

Woah I agree, they should have it on the Rules for Original Character Profiles but you don't have to quit working on a verse just because of that. If you disagree with that certain rule then you might wanna work on your verse elsewhere like what Aku said.

Lets not, you brought it up and someone is going to have to put it down. The page has been updated to regard this little issue, feel free to check for yourself if you please.

Good Grief...

On a side note could some of you guys please vote on this thread so we can actually find out who's the strongest High 1-B is.

It's been open FOREVER and no one wants to say anything about it.

I would argue that Vortigern is far more haxxed than King Arthur due to death and conceptual haxxes.

Xmark12 said:
Bump I guess(?)
What happened to the Swamp Thing vs Linx thread?

I should note that the character isn't fully complete yet, but I still intend to see out the match how he is currently.

You're gonna have to make a vs match or give a reason as to how Ragnarok can defeat or at least tie against one of these characters on here that match his tier.

For example, he'd need to either win or tie against Yog-Sothoth to be on the tier 1-A spot.

Well, Ragna has an infinite number of abilities (on every tier), and he murderstomped everyone he's fought, all who where well above baseline for their tier (within the story)

Hm, what tier(s) do you want to put Ragna in? I'm still not sure to add him on unless the other creators agree he'd win or at least tie against their characters.

all of them? which ever is fine, really.

his tiers are:

High 2-A

Low 1-C

Low 1-B

High 1-B

1-A

High 1-A (all High 1-A are on the list so who cares with this one)

remember, he has Complete Arsenal (in every tier), which means he has an infinite number of abilities.

Oh, and also, you should put Ragna in the Tier 1 Review Thread, just to make him a better character n stuff, and to have him reviewed. On this site, all tier 1 characters are reviewed I believe, so might as well get it over with then to wait for the check up I guess.

Because the authors gave up trying to make an actual number, threw a big string of numbers onto a page and calling it good enough.

To be fair, Medaka Box actually knows what it's doing whenever it has NLF abilities, that's what makes the manga so good.

Ragna acts more like a plot device, he is a character that rarely appears in the series (which is why he has infinite abilities. Still he rarely uses any of them, thats why he has in his profile some mentioned. They are the ones he demonstrated). If i were to put it in to percentage he would appear in 3-5% of the series. Also i did put him in the tier 1 revision thread, no one said anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back