• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Continued from this thread. Part III is here.

Last time on the Wiki's Strongest...

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier!
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier however is still allowed.
  • Just for practicality sake, here's the Tiering System.
With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!!!

Tier N/A:

Tier Variable:

Tier 11:

• C: Nanashi Nicht Sagend
  • B: Duke Hancock
Tier 10:

Tier 9:

Tier 8:

• C: Lithia Pacifica Evildoer (Slightly irritated)
    • High C: Masaki Kurijoro
Tier 7:

Tier 6:

Tier 5:

• B: Loki (Ragnarök) (Base)
    • Low B: Aeliza Faintree (Normal Form)
Tier 4:

Tier 3:

• B: Vergil (Demons May Weep)
Tier 2:

Tier 1:

Tier 0: Everyone in this tier.

Remember, this is a subjective list. Everything here may not be final and can even be changed!

The link to the High 5-A is leading to the wrong page.

Oh. Wait. Thought you were linking to another guy. Nevermind.

Commented

Edit: I found this guy: Jack Reed. How would he do against our current High 5-A you guys think?

Tfw 5-A post-time skip Linx has a better chance of beating Jack than High 5-A Linx.

Because he isn't going on a blind Rage and he can stay in the form for extended periods of time?

@DMUA 5-A post-time skip is literally just his base at that point in time. He isn't in a blind rage, and he has a variety of more abilities. This isn't even counting epilogue base Linx too, sooo.

@Dragon ask Vericulumvenatrix for a match-up, or create it yourself or smth. XP

Having abilities not on this wiki doesn't equal being stronger.

Edit: @AnonymouXOtakuX, you're going to have to choose who's the strongest High 2-A out of the ones you listed, and after that, you'll have to give reasoning as to how they'd be able to be Densetsu. Also, I highly doubt Ragnarok can beat Core's Avatar.

Guys.

Jack solos this entire wiki cause he has a lot of abilities Despite the fact that most of them aren't useful for negating durability, and Time manipulation is extremely limited, but shush.

VericulumVenatrix said:
For the 1-A part, Yog easily hax stomps Zavin, Lord Diabolos and Yato Kageyoshi with a plenthora of hax, resistances, negations and counters.
How per se does Yog haxstomp Zavin? Please explain.

@Xmark well if we say strongest than its Ragnarok, but the thing is that those pages are imcomplete, so Idk i just named my strongest characters, but if i were to give Ragnarok ALL of his abilities then it would take too long, or the info would basically get shorten cuz, it would be Complete Arsenal so im basically creating the base profile for every character i can. then im slowly developing them but what the heck, sure lets give ragna a little piece of his complete profile.

Just post all of the powers he uses most often and then after you do that, maybe add a "likely much more ([Insert explanation on why you can't add all of his powers here that would make sense])". Here's an example of what I'm talking about.

Conquest stomps Core if he didn't have Hyperversal durability. OvO

<>

Insert an 's' between the two arrows. Then write your sentence.

like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back