• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I was forgetting a character. XP

Thanks.

P.S: The link for Loki on your page is broken (it sends you to Starcross Loki and not yours)

Feel like I'm going to regret this, but I'm currently restructuring my verse, and made a few more 1-As to add context and allow me to pull a Nasuverse and have multiple characters with the same name and origin, but from different existences.

Anyway, The Collective challenges Big booby lady Yog-Sothoth for the title of strongest 1-A.

Sir Ovens said:
Feel like I'm going to regret this, but I'm currently restructuring my verse, and made a few more 1-As to add context and allow me to pull a Nasuverse and have multiple characters with the same name and origin, but from different existences.

Anyway, The Collective challenges Big booby lady Yog-Sothoth for the title of strongest 1-A.
I'm sorry but you have to delete The Collective or else Square Enix is going to copyright strike you

HaruhiOfTheSuzumiya said:
My OC is gonna be the strongest 1-A
There's always someone out there who's better than you are, so enjoy while it lasts
~ NFS Underground 2​

There is no such thing as "Low 6-A"

Colonel Krukov said:
There is no such thing as "Low 6-A"

I personally think that tiers such as High 9-C (Impressively Peak Human) and Low 6-A (Small Continent Level) should be a thing. It can be useful to seperate top tier peak humans from average peak humans.

Well, I may personally think I am swagger, but it doesn't make me swagger. (Unfortunately)

For the higher end of tiers you can just say "Street level+" and just denote that the character is "At most" for lower end feats.

Do speed unequal matches trump equalized ones?

Vergil (Demons May Weep) has a chance to take the 3-B spot.

For starters, he's likely faster than Kirby however I'm not sure on that but even for speed equalization, he has a massive range advantage over him and fights at a range primarily at this point in time, experience advantage, can send durability negating blades which directly strike the very soul of the target (Which it doesn't seem Kirby has much defense over), and if all else fails, he can Judgement Cut and call it a day, destroying an opponent on practically every level with thousands of spatial cutting blades and making sure they can't come back.

@Colonel pretty much.

@Kitty hmm. Range would definitely be an advantage, especially with SBA. Kirby may also be more baseline, so unequalized seems like a blitz. Yeah, I'll add him w/o needing a battle. Looked over both and Vergil seems to be the perfect Kirby counter. Especially with a large range advantage in the beginning of the fight.

I started a match for 4-A, although I expect it to be Inconclusive.

Colonel Krukov said:
I started a match for 4-A, although I expect it to be Inconclusive.
Surprise surprise, it finished Inconclusive.

I dunno if she's the strongest 6-B, but N. A. O. M. I should win very handily against the current 6-B (actually looking at the profiles again it looks like she stomps as she has him outclassed in pretty much everything even if we don't consider her abuse of "lulz, I can have as many copies of me as there are viruses on the planet even if you don't count self-duplication or I can cause more deadly variants/strains of any disease known to man instantly, all at the same time".)

@Fate added N. A. O. M. I after seeing how many more advantages she has over Issac.

@Edward hoooly crap that durability, and considering he can resist durability neg. and OHK, I added him.

Wait, wasn't Delta canonically defeated by Linx? The same Linx that got beaten easily by Jack? And the same Jack that gets omegahaxstomped by This guy?

To be fair when Linx turned into Incomplete Kurai Form, Delta was already injured, weakened, and nearly out of stamina and Aura, so the match may have turned out different if he was in peak condition.

Also Delta being in High 5-A was a placeholder because the original High 5-A (Cole) got downgraded to 5-B. Sooo yeah, I guess I'll add Aeliza to High 5-A.

Wait. But how is that the case if Linx defeated her? And I'm pretty sure Archbishop would beat Aeliza since the Ruby Upgrade was stated by Sparkie to be a device. Without the Ruby Upgrade she will be affected by Violet Plague, Kneel to our god and Look at me because those are affecting any part of her body including the mind and soul apart of her.

EDIT: Oh wait no. He never actually said it was a device. IDK why but I thought he did. Faintree has mandela effect now apparently. Had to check on my page. But still. How is that the case if Linx defeated her?

This is getting intersting. ^

So, even Mattios has durability edge, resistance to durability negation and OHK, can he figth back spores (Violet plague) and paralysis (Look at me). Even spores could not burrow trough body, they can example go inside to body by breathing.

Hmm....

Funny story actually, Mattios is too dumb to understand what breathing is. So he just goes on without it, surprisingly it doesn't affect his daily life. The only way for the spores to get inside him is when he talks. Also, attacking the internal organs is listed as durability negation which he has resistence to, though I don't think the Violet Plague 'attacks' the internal organs. It just mind controls them. Do violet spores increase intelligence, so Mattios actually knows what a tree is to worship.

Paralysis on the other hand is an issue. Since it goes two ways, Mattios is either far to idiotic to know that the cultist is ugly and walks right past it. Or it works as intended and he becomes happily traumatized and paralyzed.

After analyzing the Cultist's profiles closer, I'd say it's inconclusive between both of them.

Which is stronger? Idk, can they share a spot?

@Peppy Linx won because of Willpower Defense literally nope-ing all of her hax. Jack won against Linx because he still had abilities that weren't negated by Willpower Defense. It was basically a type matchup. Water beats fire, but fire beats nature, and nature beats water.

Just like with good Ol' Kharn absolutely creaming BB and then in turn getting rekt by Superman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back