• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tries ligth the tread..

I think my Filiph loses to Densetsu (Alpha TDS Comics) for High 2-A match. Hax is too strong in this one...

It nice to see that my Butler has gotten to list....

About 3-A place, as now Master Matter is deleted...so...could my Annie (Normal) had a change for that place? What you think?

What about mine?

Her name is Odin and from the UDM verse.

Not the strongest 1-A being in my verse, but you should check it out anyways

EDIT: Nvm she's High 1-A

HaruhiOfTheSuzumiya said:
What about mine?

Her name is Odin and from the UDM verse.

Not the strongest 1-A being in my verse, but you should check it out anyways

EDIT: Nvm she's High 1-A
Cough The Cosmic Oven stomps in quality alone cough OvO

But... But... It's an oven...

A High 1-A oven...

Your argument is automatically invalid.

That's apparent, given 1-A is taken by the hottest Eldrich horror I have ever seen.

10-B should still be The Wandering Boy though. He's literally just the avatar of a tier 0, untouchable in every sense of the word.

Meh, I'd like to see him as more like The One Above All as he's really involved with the verse as a background character, but is really OP.

High 1-As fights are not allowed and are as productive as watching paint dry. They're pretty much the same thing if we exclude the fact they are from different verses.

You can browse the Ovenverse if you feel like challenging anything else tho.

Try Conquest. It's not like it would have taken the top spot in Tier 2-A if someone didn't have Hyperversal dura or anything. OvO

Ultima Reality said:
.....or you could just...
downgrade... The High 1-As... To 1-A...

Ye
I have no intention of doing that.

And I don't see that rule anywhere. They said you could make as many 1-A's as you want, as long as they meet the criteria. I think you're confusing T1 with T0

No, the wiki had a thread about this in the past, actually

Because... Too many crap Tier 1s and Tier 0s were created back then

Thus... They created that rule for... Quality control purposes or something

...........so... ye....Dats the reason the rule exists....

* melts in the ground*

Ultima Reality said:
No, the wiki had a thread about this in the past, actually
Because... Too many crap Tier 1s and Tier 0s

Thus... They created that rule for... Quality control purposes or something

...........so... ye....Dats the reason the rule exists....
In the past. Not now?

I'm not saying your character is a crap Tier 1 ;-;

I was saying that a lot of bad Tier 1s were created in the past

So they added that rule for quality control purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back