• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

Well its animalistic so he would get much from toying with it and also wouldn't be as fun in a even fight because it wouldn't react, so he'd probably use the Existence Erasure Light Spears and just fire a large amount of then at once, using his prediction to trap it in one spot before delivering the final strike erasing it.

And he has the conceptual screwery to do so, eh?

I do ask, if he 'observes' the opponent first, how will he know they have one-shot hax until he's already dead?

Because he observes them while is speed is still infinite then he adjusts his speed based off the analysis.

Well, yea, but while his speed is infinite, that doesn't really matter if he doesn't do anything but watch. If they have thought-based death hax (that would work on him), and he kindly allows them to think first, then he dies, since no reaction time can save him.

Also, you implied he gives up after he's killed once, is that correct?

He nulls any hax that would ruin his fun he sees in his analysis before he limits his speed, and its if his Soul is destroyed afer he resurrected once and got serious then he gives up without trying to set up his resurrection to deal with the second soul destruction.

So, Crown of Wrath is a passive Accelerator-level damage reflector? What does it have feats of reflecting, and can it reflect non-physicals/non-projectile attacks that have nothing to reflect?

As well, he only activates Rez right before he's about to die, yes?

It has statement of working on any the true form of lesser rank Angels and Demons, but theirs no feats of that, and has been shown to work on passive crushing, time slow, and fear inducement from High Class Archdemons who could get past his resistances by simply reflecting the effect of the formless attack back at the person who did it, preventing it from effecting Samael, with it being one million times more effective then what they aimed at him. And yes he normally only activates the resurrection just before his soul is destroyed.

Does he not take any damage while the Reflection is up, no matter how potent?

Also, is the Low-Godly something that only happens upon death? Or does he also passively regenerate during the fight? And if so, how fast?

Generally its normally if he can restrict their stuff that would instantly end the fight and then they can a long fight against then using stuff like martial arts, sword/axe/spear/etc fighting, or magic, and if the the other person is putting everything they can into the fight and showing off how skilled they are, what comes to mind is something like Mori-Jin or Goku would enjoy where its a even fight that both fighters put their all into.

Does the reflection reflect all damage? And how fast is his regen?

It reflects everything back with a million times more strength while leaving Samael unharmed, his regen is pretty fast with him completely regenerating from complete body destruction in a very small amount of time.

How does Gianna's absorption work?

——

How small? Are we talking a few seconds? Since passively regenerating that fast in a few seconds does sound like a situation where Samael's regen is too fast to be destroyed completely in the first place, unless by a one shot.

I was a little nihilistic earlier, but perhaps I have a match...

Takes abit more then a few seconds for complete bodily regen but not too long as he normally regenerates after the opponent has had enough a couple of seconds to think that they might have beat him by completely destroying his body before he speaks and ruins that thought, and he can regen a limb in about a second or two.

Overlord775 said:
@Mort

Think of Rimuru's Predator, her asborbtion is basically the same
I do not know what that is.

Appears to be a projectile.

Well, alright, then. Valev could give that a shot.

@Mort

BTW, she also has the Magic Dragon Slayer Magic, so magic is completly useless against her and can absorb it as swell

What's the strongest thing she has absorbed?

Well, i think Magic Dragon Slayer Magic should be be able to null about any magic that isn't from the Fairy Heart or the Space-Between Time, so that would include stuff like Existance Erasure, Death Manipulation and Law Manipulation magic

Well, Spatial Manip. is resisted now, so I suppose it's a match.

Anything else I need to know about? Absorption, Spatial, and Magic Absorp, what else?

Y'see I would but your gosh darn VSBW characters have a 90% of stomping with one of a million random things-

Hey um, I've been trying to put Masa Belladazzle onto 9-B for a while now, and I even made a thread. Can some pls look at the debate and tell me who wins?

Absorption of attacks is a bad idea against Valev, he has a specific fire spell that takes advantage of such methods, spatial manip? Resisted. Honestly, the only way to win is to hit him really damn hard to the point where his Mid Regen doesn't work, and good luck even hitting him in the first place

Gianna has the Magic Dragon Slayer Magic, which would render that fire spell completly useless, also she has a pretty heavy resistance to fire attacks.

She would know of that weakspot thanks to her Information Analysis.

and, well, she's >> Extrordinary Genius [Via sheer Int and Wis upscaling from Han] and her go to attack is spamming thousand of projectiles worth of homing danmaku, so it wouldn't be impossible

So, uh, quick problem.

Samael beats Kelpie who Valev can't touch who beats Samael (one vote left by the way).

So... what now?

Well, unless Velvet wishes to contest one of Valev or Samael, that seems reasonable.

@HL3 could you vote on the thread?

Also, I'll make the 6-A match now.

Edit: If Samael is also going for 6-A... well, this may get confusing.

Edit: @Overlord Go nuts.

Back