• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

Moritzva said:
Why the hell are 'ya going for 2nd?

Stop nominating people via 'No Contest', seriously.
What do you mean? Valev basically got in via no contest(He wrecked Damus remember?)

>no contest

>he wrecked someone else to get there

>also, he was placed down the list after beaten

eh?

That's one forking hell of an upgrade, mate.

Speaking of which-

What makes him strong? Is he a contender for Low 2-C?

Moritzva said:
Speaking of which-
What makes him strong? Is he a contender for Low 2-C?
Ashtar? Well, he's not the strongest Low 2-C in-verse, and that tier of characters is being heavily revised. Previously he had a shitton of 1-A defensive hax that made him basically impossible to kill and stalemated The Emperor of Mankind, but that's probably changing, especially with the tiering revisions.

Alciela is probably going to end up the strongest in-verse.

Ah. Just checking to see if she'd be able to score in L2-C.

GreyFang82 said:
Question, how fast is the Ethereal Hydra's regen?
I might have a contender for 3rd strongest 8-C.
Ethereal Hydra's regen comes from the fact that the physical body is more of an avatar- since Ethereal Hydras are naturally 4-D Entities, you can destroy as many avatars as you wish and it will come back almost instantly.

Now since this Ethereal Hydra's a baby, it's limited to its physical form and can only act with it but it basically has a safe-line to it's 4-D self which allows it to just come back.

As I've had all of my verse's pages deleted for them all being horribly outdated at this point, the Grand Oculoid should be removed from his position as the Strongest 5-C.

Well, with TIC Revisions, 2-A and 5-C are going to have some... interesting competition.

I don't personally think they can beat Valev although I didn't really read his powers in detail. I don't know about Linx since he's not listed on the Low 2-C bit.

Linx has some utterly absurd resistances, yea.

I'd match against Linx Rifelso. Valev is only getting reworked, and it seems to be even stronger than now, anyways.

Back