• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

Perhaps just put 'em third then.

You need to provide reasoning or have a match first.

I'm just waiting for literally anyone else to name a 9-B.

So, uh

TIC looks like the tiering changes actually upgraded the hax to Low 1-C, though in AP, they are only Low 2-C via having no feats of destroying, say, multiple four dimensional spaces at the same time.

Turns out, requiring a verse with 'infinite' in the title to say that it's cosmology involves infinites is a very easy bar to meet.

Pun-Pun has a lot of hax to incap with, also can they deal with his Nonexistance, Immortalities and resistance to almost everything under the sun ?

Read all of it if you wanna understand how my verse work. DE gives resistance to pretty much every hax. Even a human with DL of one can do (Copying from Remia's profile, but removed her unique qualities)

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mentifery (Being an archangel, she has the ability to make her thoughts become a reality. She has created an infinite void as well as her own realm with just her mind), Life Manipulation (Being an archangel, she has complete control over the life forces of others), Soul Manipulation (She can create, alter, and destroy souls), Non-Physical Interaction, Elemental Manipulation (Remia can control earth, fire, air, water, ice, earth, magma, and electricity almost without limit), Flight, Matter Manipulation (Quantum level), Dream Manipulation (She can manipulate dream realms in it's entirety. Being able to even kill beings there), Power Nullification (She can easily nullify the powers of lesser beings even if they have resistance), Curse Manipulation (She can inflict lesser beings with a curse of any kind of her imagination and choosing), Power Bestowal (Like God and Lucifer, she has the ability of creating beings and giving them special powers), Magic (She has control of the primordial magical forces allowing her to be able to use magic on a level that surpasses all mages) Mind Manipulation (Like all gods, demons, and archangels, Remia can alter minds to whatever degree. However this is limited to lesser beings except the ability to create illusions in the minds of others), Biological Manipulation, Astral Manipulation (She has complete control over astral realms), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 10), Telekinesis,Law Manipulation (Being an archangel, she can change laws, destroy laws, and create laws unless it goes again the will of a higher being), Conceptual Manipulation (She can change, create, or destroy concepts), Space-Time Manipulation (Type 2. She can change the entire space time continuum of universes and even a multiverse), Time Manipulation (She can rewind time, stop time, and go forward in time as much as she wants), Dimensional Travel (She can travel throughout dimensions by creating rifts in reality, teleporting, or creating portals), Energy Manipulation, Forcefield Creation (She can create barriers out of almost anything she wants. From elemental, existence erasure, dimensional to pure telekinetic), Attack Reflection, Creation (She can create almost anything she wants out of nothing), Pocket Reality Manipulation, (She has created an infinite void with a snap of her fingers), Fate Manipulation (Lesser beings), Probability Manipulation, Existence Erasure (She can erase beings from existence with her thoughts. For more powerful beings she has abilities that erase them from existence), Void Manipulation (Has control over primordial nothingness that fills the void. She also created an infinite void with a finger snap), Healing (She can heal injuries of even lost limbs to others), Cosmic Awareness (Can sense beings from beyond the universe she is currently in), Acausality (Type 4), Regenerationn (High-Godly)

Resistance to Reality Warping (Due to her complex nature, she is resistant to the effects of reality warping unless a higher being decrees it), Matter Manipulation (High resistance, unless a by a higher being), Time Manipulation (Due to her complex nature, stopping time does not make her immobile. She is not affected by the effects of the past and future), Power Nullification (In order for someone to be able to nullify her powers, they would have to be infinitely superior to her), Mind Manipulation (She is resistant to all forms of mind manipulation except illusions)

This stuff is granted to even fodder with a DL of one. Divinity energy is the infinite multiversal energy within all beings. (This is unique to the verse, not the same as king archon saying he has infinite energy). DE grants one access to all abilities listed above. DE allows allows you to kill immortals with simple methods such as beheading, being blown apart, being sliced in half, etc. Which is why, the verse is about the fighting, abilities, speed, and power at the end of the day. All beings have those resistances by default as well as abilities. DE grants you high resistance to all hax on a casual level. Aka if you snap your fingers and destroy them, altering their minds, destroying them with a thought or erasing them, reality warping them into something else. This stuff means nothing to a being with DE access. Characters are technically True Godly, as Void return all beings erased unless it is a transcendent. Malabu is 0, Void is High 1-A.

Divinity level is the measure of how much divinity energy one can use. DE is infinite multiversal energy. Dl is the measure of how much you can use. So, there is no end to DL. So infinities to these beings mean nothing unless one is of higher existence. A being with a DL of 1, is 2-A . Yet they are 2,800,000,000 times weaker than Azura. There is really no, infinitely superior to them unless you are Artemis, when you transcend Ignia's limitations no longer being bound by DL. You become a transcendent. Lucifer tanked an omnireality altering attack from Maghda, and was only disoriented. Lilith explained it like taking every reality in existence, compacting it into a ball, and being hit with it.

This system works cause i can keep it about what i love the most. The fighting. Cause all beings with DE can pretty much null immortality and regen. They can make a High Godly be killed by something as simple as a stab in the head. So, there is a sense of threat within the verse. You can die. So things like reality warping, conceptual manip, are kinda worthless. They all have this stuff at their weakest rating. So i created a system where "Casual things" are not the same as "Abilities/Spells/Techniques". Casual thing would be, erasing someone with a thought. Any being with DL has to be given respect, as they by default are "resistant". To casual things such as this, and are capable of doing it themselves. So again, it's about the abilities (Which are vastly different from casual things), speed, fighting skills, and DL.

Ex: Remia can erase a regular human with a thought. Who lacks DL. Divinity level. However, she has to take a being with a DL of 1, slightly more seriously. Halberd of extinction also erases, however, it is not a casual thing. Casual things are used for beings without DL. Abilities are for beings with one. Cause angel magic, ningen magic, god magic, demon magic, are considered an excercise of DE. Casual things are not. Which is why there are abilities with the same effects as casual things, yet those are used instead. Abilities/Spells/Magic are vastly different from say erasing someone. There might be abilities and spells with the same effects, but these are an exercise of DE, while casual things are not. All of those abilities up there, they are resistant to. Not just the few i listed. I made several blogs explaining "Abilities/Spells/Magic", DL, DE.

Also Lucifer, tried to alter the mind of Maghda but it did not work. This is cause Lilith and her figured out you cannot casually alter the minds or decrease the power of a being with DL. You can only "Boost" them. Lucifer can create a demon right now and make them as powerful as her. But she would be unable to take it's DL or powers. Which is why she does not create demons on her level. Because it makes them impossible to be mind controled, or she cannot decrease their power. So she makes demons weaker than herself by a lot so that she can easily establish authority with power alone. Which led to her creating Diablo. She used love and affection to get him to her side, and did not try to just alter his mind. Doesn't work like that.

It's given by default if you have DL. DE was created by Ignia. Uhh, how do i explain it, DL makes you a god, but not really. Angels, demons, and mortals are created. They are limited by their creator. They cannot be created more powerful than their creator, and they are only as strong as their creator wants. Actual Gods are birthed, or come into existence, which is different. Usually parents are stronger like Rhea, due to experience. Gods don't have that creator issue. Which is why they are generally stronger than Angels, Demons, and Mortals. However, some angels like Duma are on the level of high class deities. Which is DL of 100,000,000. Also the regen can be True Godly, as Void can return anything erased. Void is completely transcendent to 1-A hierarchies. But only one with True Godly should be Remia, as One, will not let her die. But just high godly naturally, but can be true godly depending. However, abilities can say F U to regen.

No. Low 1-C and up can destroy them casually. Which is why the resistances say "a higher being" Referring to Low 1-C and up. DL and DE is limited to a being of higher existence. Like Artemis who transcends that.

High 2-A isn't a thing anymore, it merged with Low 1-C

Thank god TIC skips 2-A and goes to Low 1-C since I could not give a rat's ass to debate this.

Hopefully there is nobody in High 5-A or 5-C to ruin my day either.

I honestly am tired of this list at this point, really.

"Was it necessary"

Look, I'm not here to say your verse is bad, or that I dislike it. I am here to say that, after reading that, it represents the embodiment of frustrating debate.

1-A But Not Really, yes.

DL is not a 1-A thing. It's 2-A, and limited to that. Infinite multiversal energy. True Godly is 1-A. And only one char should have that. Whom is not top tier in the verse. Where is 1-A but not really coming from? They are fodderized and all of their resistances go bye bye if one is simply 5-D. High Godly is just The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside with the reality you are within.

The ability to regenerate from being erased on a level beyond the confines and concept of dimensions.

Is what they are not by themselves. However, Void, Alice, and Chaos. And their Author selves. Can bring them back. And it would not be valid for any fight they are in. So just 2-A

@Crimson The fact that some of your characters have both MTG art, and their MTG name

is unnerving.

mate

when I see a guy named malfegor, with malfegor art, i can question what malfegor is doing there

But if you see the information, not the same remotely. So why does it matter. He also used like multiple images. True Mal does not look like that. And it changes it has nothing to do with the request he made. My question is why was that your response. And not on his page or wall

If you want to know, I didn't know Malfegor was a MTG character until freshman year. I just combined the names Maleficent and Melkor.

And I had a different picture in mind for him but found Malfegor from MTG fit better

CrimsonSOng said:
If you want to know, I didn't know Malfegor was a MTG character until freshman year. I just combined the names Maleficent and Melkor.

And I had a different picture in mind for him but found Malfegor from MTG fit better
if true

that's actually really funny

He was a character in a short story I wrote in the eighth grade. It was a full year before I started MTG and when I found out I was like... Ohhhhhhh crap...

Actually the pic you see for Kairos's shadow is supposed to be Mal but then I was like MTG Mal will fit better. Both are demon lords

@Velvet

Give me the TL:DR, can they resist infinite layers of resistance negation ?

Because Pun-Pun has that on about all his haxs

Pun-Pun is infidecimally above every D&D entity, which are already absurdly high in the 2-A hierarchy.

(Also, side note, simply saying "complex multiverses" means jack unless you explain what that entails in your verse. Without using tiering or any other versus battles wiki terms.)

Could you link it here, for convenience?

(Based on what I have seen, the best she could shoot for with Pun-Pun is an Inconclusive.)

Pun-Pun's infinity is bigger

He's infinitelly above peak Vecna, who scales to

• The Material Plane has an infinite amount of universes
  • The Outer Planes contain planar layers the same size as the material plane and there's an infinite amount of layers
  • Everywhere in the multiverse is subjected to alternate timelines and alternate histories, which there's an infinite number of

Okay, so a multiverse playe has a noninfinite number of complex multiverses, which have an infinite number of complex universes.

What are complex universes? And are these characters around the strength to destroy a 'multiversal plate'?

Back