• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

"Pretty sure that 1-A conceptual absorption counters that hard."

Conceptual-Absorb a thing that has no concepts. I mean uh, sure? She's had her Concepts erased already and that did diddly in terms of ability to defeat her. If you want to absorb her Dimensionality Concept, go ahead I guess. She can still exist without it, so...

"Earth very specifically has the ability to invert Regenerationn, so Iblis is kinda ****** in that regard"

So Iblis ditches whatever body she has, possesses a rock, and uses that as her body stand-in. Or just runs around as an Immaterial Conceptless Ghost which still doesn't defeat her.

Not having ANY concepts at all is nonexistent physiology, which isn't on the page nor backed up by the reasoning for the "immunity" to concept manip.

Regen inversion follows her, permanently keeping her in a state in which she cannot retaliate or meaningfully act, which is an incap.

"Not having ANY concepts at all is nonexistent physiology, which isn't on the page nor backed up by the reasoning for the "immunity" to concept manip."

"Retains her Immortality/Regen from her former prime, the same Regen that allowed her to come back from having every concept and all of her existence as well as the entire timeline/reality she's in being erased."

Has had all her concepts and existence erased before; did nothing.

"Immunity to Conceptual Manipulation due to The Ascended being beyond concepts"

Ascendeds are above Concepts.

"Because she exists outside of the concepts of life and death, the Life and Death Manipulations of Hell's Imps and Heaven's Angels are unable to affect Iblis at all"

Concepts of Life and Death does not apply

"Easily shrugged off the mental attacks of a Vampiric Overlord due to her species naturally not having the concept of a mind"

Lacks the concept of a mind

All of this reinforces one thing: Concepts are not a thing native to Iblis nor is it a thing she needs to exist.

Also Iblis is an old page and Nonexistent Physiology wasn't even a thing when Iblis was made.

"Regen inversion follows her, permanently keeping her in a state in which she cannot retaliate or meaningfully act, which is an incap."

I'm assuming you're referring to this:

"Additionally, Earth can cause one's regenerative abilities to revert on themselves, causing them to rapidly be torn apart by their own ability, and wounds created this way are also considered Earth's own, and as such will regenerate against attempts to remove them, as well as cause things to "degenerate", such as powers, attacks, strength, bodies, and many more, causing them to destroy themselves using their own power."

Sounds like a horrible NLF to me honestly but regardless, this sounds like a horrible thing for Earth to do. Iblis' Regen gets inverted, it causes her and her body to be torn apart by said regen, she possesses Earth even the tiniest bit and now both he and her are being ravaged by her reverted Regen (Technically it's called Invert, not revert) since what she possesses are a part of her bodies.

Plus what's stopping Iblis from just turning off her Regen? "Oh no I'm being ravaged and my Regenerationn is suspiciously failing. Time to go find another body" and pop goes regen off.

Oh uh, Iblis also lolspeedblitzes Damian.

Subsonic (Can move faster than someone who can outrun a car can keep up with) vs At least Massively Hypersonic (Bullets that travel at Mach 300 are uber slow-motion and casually dodged)

I think that's another reason why she's up there; he'd never be able to tag her ever.

You do realize that things that literally lack ALL concepts would be similar to The Lost Fantasies, aka not really have a tier at all? Like there needs to be a really good explanation for why the loli without a concept of strength has any tier besides Unknown.

Not entirely sure what part of that description comes off as NLF but that's beside the point. Earth is more than able to discern that Iblis is a terrible person and would try to make it so that she couldn't harm anyone ever again, with this being the most effective way to do so. If she tried to possess him, he could remove the effects of that, making it pointless for her, simply force her out with his weird regen, or literally just tank it because his regen is immeasurably faster and better. Iblis turning off her regen wont work, much less be possible in the first place as far as I am aware, because damage caused by the inverted regen counts as damage caused by Earth, causing it to constantly restore itself.

@Akreidus

Does she trascend true platonic concepts ?

Because if no then she gets eaten

if yes then she's can't be any tier but 1-A or above

"You do realize that things that literally lack ALL concepts would be similar to The Lost Fantasies, aka not really have a tier at all? Like there needs to be a really good explanation for why the loli without a concept of strength has any tier besides Unknown."

She's an exiled Ascended; exiles are naturally bound to the 3rd realm as their punishment. She's bound to that specific dimension.

Also she has variable strength, it's just that what she's displayed is what she's displayed.

"My Body, My Rules: As Iblis isn't technically of the 3rd dimension, Iblis has complete and total control over her body. The ability to stretch indefinitely, completely shapeshift, perfectly replicate another being's genome, enhance her body's parameters (Not that she does) and more are all childsplay."

"Not entirely sure what part of that description comes off as NLF but that's beside the point."

"I can cause any and all forms of Regenerationn regardless of potency to revert on themselves and also negate your powers no matter what they are" doesn't sound like a NLF to you?

"Can cause things such as powers, attacks, strength, stamina, bodies, and many more to "degenerate" using their own power, causing them to be completely destroyed with no possibility of resistance"

How in the world does this not sound like a horrible, horrible NLF?

"Earth is more than able to discern that Iblis is a terrible person"

Did you... look at her personality?

" Iblis likes to rely on her weapons first and foremost and only uses her powers as supplementary abilities. She is fairly cocky and arrogant when in-character, never letting her enemies trip her up or underestimating them but also never really taking any of them seriously (With the exception of enemies that are clearly extremely dangerous). When in her true and kinder personality, she's prone to pacifistic ideologies even in battle, but also mentally unstable. However this also makes her more dangerous as it makes her prone to throwing out her stronger abilities more often and at more power"

She's only a terrible person because it's her persona and character that she plays, not that she's actually evil or a terrible being. In fact, she straight up sealed the Gates of Hell so Earth doesn't literally become "Hell on Earth".

"and would try to make it so that she couldn't harm anyone ever again, with this being the most effective way to do so. "

Literally all the people she's harmed either attacked her first or are Warriors/Soldiers. Where the hell are you getting all this from?

" If she tried to possess him, he could remove the effects of that, making it pointless for her, simply force her out with his weird regen, or literally just tank it because his regen is immeasurably faster and better."

Point is, Iblis will not be out for the count ever. While she can't defeat him, neither does he.

Also no. He can't. If it's an active power instead of passive, he will straight up never get the chance to use it since, well, he's being possessed.

And even if he tanks it, point stands that he will no longer be any better able to affect her.

" Iblis turning off her regen wont work, much less be possible in the first place as far as I am aware, because damage caused by the inverted regen counts as damage caused by Earth, causing it to constantly restore itself."

The damage caused by inverted regen counts as damage caused by Earth; it does not mean the Regen itself counts as Earth's own. This means that the Regenerationn is at the discretion of Iblis, not Earth.

This means, the wound stays on the body - She ditches it - Possesses a new thing - problem solved.

"Does she trascend true platonic concepts ?

Because if no then she gets eaten

if yes then she's can't be any tier but 1-A or above"

The Ascended predates the creation of all Reality and the "Normal" Void; Reality encompasses all Concepts. Weaker Ascendeds reside within Infinite-Dimensional Space but at the very core of their beings, they aren't subject to such concepts and is forced to live that level of existence by the Aetherion Lords much like how Iblis is forced to live in the 3rd Dimension.

Also no, she's specifically exiled by the rest of the Ascendeds to the 3rd Dimension and her actions are limited there, but her nature hasn't changed. Literally all of this is on her profile.

"Being a former trans-dimensional creature known as an Ascended, Iblis is punished for her treason against their "Gods" and cursed to a doomed existence in a 3-Dimensional world.

Being exiled to the 3rd Dimension and losing most of her powers
, she goes around having fun and trying to live up to the mortal's expectations of an extradimensional being as she tries to balance out this act with her original goals of attempting to love."

None of that explains why the thing that lacks the concept of strength has a tier based on physical strength. Even at most her entire physical tier should just be "Varies"

Resistance to your own Regenerationn isn't exactly a common power, wouldn't you agree? The part of it not being resistable is a combination of it being as strong as the user's use of it is, which for certain powers can be well above their survivability, standard Pollution stuff, and the wounds caused by the inverted regen being counted as created by Earth personally.

I did in fact read her personality. It being a facade means all of nothing, especially to Earth, because shes still doing stuff. This is literally no different from the "its just a prank" excuse, just on a different scale.

"Also no. He can't. If it's an active power instead of passive..."

Causality Manipulation (Can remove the effect of an action, restoring an object to a prior state of being. This is passively active on himself and can even be used to negate healing and Regenerationn)

You are also really wanking her possession, unless its secretly 1-A like everything else you seem to make.

Uh, no. The inverted Regenerationn counts as damage dealt by Earth for the purposes of being removed or healed from. Idk where you got that from, since that's not even remotely implied anywhere on either page.

I'm amazed Low 2-C has been so peaceful.

Moritzva said:
I'm amazed Low 2-C has been so peaceful.
Yeah, you'd think it would have a metric fuckton of takers considering how easy of a tier it is to get justifications for. Wierdly enough, everyone seems to hit 3-A instead, or just bump right past it into 2-B.

ZephyrosOmega said:
also i don't think anyone wants to tangle with Valev lmao
admittedly he does flex pretty hard

ZephyrosOmega said:
also i don't think anyone wants to tangle with Valev lmao
I was considering putting a character up against him but I kinda passed. If people want such a thread to happen I don't mind.

That and I'm doubtful he beats any of the 7-B fellows.

The page has almost every sign of "made for wiki's strongest."

1. Made on the day of the post
  2. Justificationless powers
  3. lack of notable attacks
  4. Lazy summary/appearance/personality sections
  5. "0.000000001 attoseconds"
  6. Higher durability than AP (this would be OK if it wasn't compounded with bad quality)
And then there's more problems that aren't necessarily signs

1. Bolding not right (you literally have another page that is right)
  2. Dwarf Star level justification is false
  3. Immeasurable speed justification is false

Second, if there's another more powerful character, third

Did you make any matches for them against Linx or V or anything? Seems to just be a 'no contest' steal.

There's a free spot for third.

I'll make a match against Linx if I have to but I don't think they'll win.

Should I put Linx in second place then?

Back