• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

Well if you're going to retcon some stuff that's pretty important, as that doesn't explain what a Complex Universe is.

Pun-pun scales to 3 infinities in to 2-A

What you just said is just being massivelly above 2 Infinities in to 2-A, or just 1 infinity if you actually retcon the definition of Complex Universes

Also the DL system wouldn't be equalized to other verses, so it's very much a moot point

@Velvet, I know that she doesn't look as OP compared to other Tier 6's but she can bypass the durability of everyone under 3-A with her Flames, allowing her to harm Galaxy Level characters as an Island Level one.

But can you describe why it is a 2-A multiverse? What properties put it there? What discriptors, without using VSBW terms?

Since right now, containing a noninfinite amount of something transcendent of infinite four dimensional space seems closer to Low 1-C.

@Valvet

But you yourself said that there'se a power level difference in-between DLs tho

Pun-Pun would be effectevelly DL Infinity, and no, the whole DL thing wouldn't allow them to not be infinitelly weaker that him, the end-all godhead forcing the system upon Pun-Pun would be outside help.

Imagine typing something only for it to delete. Anyway
Untitled4
Finite Plates, Finite multiverses, infinite universes.

I went through a lot of cosmo changes so i confused myself thinking of prior things.

But, they are capable of destroying and creating infinite multiverses.

Not so complex now ig, cause the reason it was even "complex" was because of prior changes. I forgot about that haha

I'm not trying to take a spot. I never said i was. Just wanted to know if my chars were the second strongest 2-As or not. I was debating that, not the spot itself. Idc about these spots.

And why are you debating this if your cosmology is not finished?

Samael (Crossings) for High 6-C, 6-A, 5-C, 4-C, 3-C, High 3-A, and 2-C, for their speed, how hard they are to be put down, and how they have ways to get past most things preventing death.

you gotta clarify how that true form works

I don't think they can touch Kelpie in High 6-C, either. They're going to lose a lot of speed equal matches.

Their true form is in Hell and the Avatar is like a lesser clone that draws power from it true form and interacts with the Material Realm independently of the true forms mind, and the Avatar should be able to interact with Kelpie as it can effect Demon Avatars with Nonexistent Type 2 and Accausality Type 5 who operates of different rules and concepts then normal existence.

It is one of the mot powerful characters in my verse; no. 4, and is normally the one behind most problems in my verse and serves as the last obstacle in the stories in which he is even fought.

Few problems.

Zero AP justifications for his Tier 2 and 1 keys means that he can't be on the list because he's a patron smurf because of it.

Zero AP justifcation? "At least Multiverse Level possibly Higher (Fought with a defeated a Demon who would have destroyed a Multiverse containing over a million different universes) | Outerverse Level (Predates and was involved in the creation of the Concepts that exist above and act as the blueprints for everything in exist, including the Concepts of Space and Time, as well as the Concepts of Existence and Non-Existence)"

Also, that Infinite Speed feat is a bit lacking, admittedly. 'Time appearing frozen' is possible even with MFTL, since you're faster than light itself.

To ask about Samuel-

How does his rezz work? He has Low-Godly but can regen from his soul being destroyed? Effectively, how does he come back? Is it some sort of magical enchantment?

It says he matches their speed if he thinks it's a fair fight. Does he literally lower his own speed? Since infinite combat reactions, even if he doesn't abuse them, will still make a fight very boring and slow just by being active at all.

It has to be activated and is kinda like giving himself a one-up that gives him Mid-Godly regen that is used up when he resurrects, and he actively slows down both how fast he moves and how fast he perceives things by match his pace with that of his opponent.

So, who activates it if he's already dead?

And does it only work once?

He activates it beforehand and can use it more then once, but he normally doesn't, because after he retruns from his soul being destroyed he normally gets serious, and once hes destroyed after he gets serious he's normally entertained enough that he gives up.

And how potent are his haxes/resistances?

So have we agreed on any differences to change the OP, or has nothing changed?

Based off the Angel/Demon hierarchy as a high class Archdemon his resistance should be able to resistance seven layers of resistance bypassing and his powers should be able to bypass the resistance and effect beings with similar levels of resistance as himself.

But it's not equal in strength to, like, his 1-A form or anything, yes?

3-D resistance and hax only yes, except for his Seven Crown, as mentioned on his profile, and his Death Manip which can kill at least a 5-D creature.

What 5-D creature? Tiering revisions sort of set the bar that a creature needs more than simply being 5-D iirc.

A Eldritch Abomination that only appeared once to be the main villain's weapon, its existence was an infinite times greater then the fourth dimension, and was being used to destory the fourth dimesnion and all lower dimensions by being forced into the lower dimension so thats sheer exisence would cause them to collapse, after a Seraph tried to stop it to no success Samael came in a just erased it with his death manipulation with a single 'die' spoken while the heroes went on the face the villain.

Only destroying the 4th dimension is seemingly in the 2-A range, though I'd definitely ask someone like Dee or Amar who understand the system more than I.

Regardless-

Against those 'not fun to fight', they must face higher-D deathhax and infinite speed; otherwise, they must face poisons, power null, and a single higher-D death(life?)hax revive?

Well, toss 'em against Kelpie first. How seriously would he take that?

(Also, how does he determine if they are 'fun to fight'?)

Back