• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

Talia for #1 spot of tiers

9-B | 9-A | 8-C | High 8-C | 8-B | 8-A | Low 7-C | 7-C | 7-B | 7-A | High 7-A | 6-C | High 6-C | Low 6-B | 6-B | High 6-B | 6-A | High 6-A | 5-C | 5-B | 5-A | High 5-A | 4-C | High 4-C | 4-B | 4-A | 3-C | 3-B | 3-A | High 3-A | Low 2-C | 2-C | 2-B | 2-A

Make sure you look at the abilities and powers thoroughly. I'm not gunna even look at the who holds the spots for those tho. Don't really need to

She might be able to take some of those spots. I'm afraid you'll certainly have to look at some of the people in those tiers.

I know more than a few tiers in which she gets shitstomped

Like 9-A, 8-C, High 8-C, 8-B, High 6-A, 4-B, 4-A, 3-A, Low 2-C, and probably a few more

Yeah the same thing happens in a few others like High 5-A and 2-A.

@GoP

Several of the other ewtrtw 8-As are quite a bit more powerful than Abiah.

Just some quick things I noticed

• Iblis has no real reason to share #1 with Adrian afaik. She should be either 2 or 3 depending on how she fares against Earth
  • Venus vs Sierra Myst should be remade from what I remember.
  • Tset beats Henderson and Zephyros said over discord several times that he beats Steelhide

Abiah, dunno if he beats the current list.

Also, yes, Talia gets shitstomped in like, 90% of the tiers mentioned for her. I'll go through it in a sec.

Even if Abiah were able to beat the current #1 8-A, several of the other ewtrtw 8-As are stronger.

Edit: Looking at Abiah's profile I see there's some stuff that shouldn't even be there like the mentions of her trying to become 4-A, possibly Low 2-C and the profile is in my opninion not of good enough quality for this thread.

9-B: There are new competitors that'll come soon, and she gets stomped.

9-A: Black Pillars stomps.

8-C: Stomped by Reggie.

High 8-C: Stomped by Colzin.

8-B: Dunno what's happening there.

8-A: HA. No.

Low 7-C: Maybe? Though TIC will kick her out very soon.

7-C: Nope.

High 7-C: Alright, the competition sucks here.

Low 7-B: Nope.

7-B: Dunno what's happening there.

7-A: Monarchverse? No. Hotel? Trivago.

High 7-A: Oh hell no-

6-C: Pffft.

High 6-C: Stomped by everyone but Bleach McGee.

Low 6-B: Uh, maybe? They seem possibly even? But the page looks really old. Plus, Cataclysm will boot her again.

6-B: Perry says no.

High 6-B: Once more with the no.

6-A: Noope.

High 6-A: Noooope.

5-C: Ainz speedblitz.

Low 5-B: No contest?

5-B: Noooo.

5-A: Three Protectors out-resist.

High 5-A: Irre kicks. Also, TIC.

Low 4-C: Stomped.

4-C: Out-Resisted.

High 4-C: Outplayed at every turn.

4-B: M i k a g e

4-A: G r i f f i n

3-C: D a m i a n

3-B: E W T R T W

3-A: R E I N C A R N A T I O N

High 3-A: Ultraman... Go!

Low 2-C: Valev solos your verse FRA

2-C: Oh lawd no. Blitzing all day.

2-B: No.

2-A: Additionally, no.

So, in conclusion, no. For literally every single spot, besides High 7-C. There you go.

If you doubt me, we could make Valev vs Talia and see how that goes.

VelvetAngelzz said:
Lmaoo you didn't read a singl thing in the profile
As WHYNAUT said, you are more than free to go over every single spot and give your comprehensive argument for how you win!

If you want, we could make Valev vs Talia right now.

Also all of Talias abilities are baseline and active. Literally every other character ok this wiki is stronger than her- also if she is above baseline in anything it might be better to quantify her resistances more than "extremely high"

I knew i would have to actually explain the things people missed when i woke up. I was prepared for that. People just look and see her wall of abilities aint that high. If that was your mindset, makes sense why y'all don't think she can.

Right off the bat with stallion, she is gunna have durability advantage. Which is pretty huge. Right off the bat she is gunna have speed advantage due to speed breaker. If you don't know how speed equal works, abilities that increase speed make the opponent faster in the fight if speed equal. So she should have speed advantage off rip. This is already terrible for most, cause instinctive reaction is on the profile. Superior speed, plus instinctive reactions means the chances of you actually hitting the character are slim. Especially if said character is a master fighter. That already makes anyone that attacks with projectiles, weapons, and h2h, almost negated. Superior durability, ap, speed, and instinctive reaction.

Did i mention endless teleportation? Which makes it even harder? Did i mention EE barriers? Attack reflection? All of these things almost completely nullify her ability to be hurt right. Even the first stuff in the profile already does that.

Can put ppl to sleep with tunes, which a lot don't resist. Or make them burst with frequencies.

Can turn people into objects or animals

BFR even tho it's not needed. Also infinite duplication. Good luck fighting an endless amount of her, who can teleport endlessly, who have instinctive reaction, who all have speed advantage, durability advantage (maybe), ap advantage (maybe), and literally all i mentioned above.

Has Regen negation. So like, literally every character on that list is capable of dying by her.

Can casually rip people to shreds with telekinesis, snap necks, remove limbs, organs, etc. Which a lot don't resist even if it does not kill. But has regen negation, so it kinda would.

Can use an opponent's blood to become weapons. Such as making it harden and puncturing the opponent's heart. Or using it as a new way to use telekinesis if they resist it. Or can prevent them from moving.

Has EE, but p y'all probably don't care.

Angel of death is pretty neat. Your attacks go through me, i can still interact with you.

Resists literally every hax that matters. I added extremely high cause what else can you do. If i say immunity, people cry, complain. Like with Athena. Muh nlf. Extremely high pretty much notes that it's way above baseline. Idk how to else to word it without getting a nlf. I was gunna say complete. At the end of the day, you're trying to punish me for using extremely high, when i didn't want this on the profile to begin with. It says extremely high so people don't cry, complain. Not because it is slightly above average. So, it's for the sake of the people rerading, which is what someone tried to use to punish me. Gotta love how the world operates? No that's nlf. Okay, i'll change the wording, ha! Weak resistance noob. lmaooo. Cough Athena.

Has power null

Infinite erasure

Can suck mositure out to kill.

So yea, the fact she nulls regen also makes a stalemate for any of those null and void. (Ha she has an ability called that). I can go on, but taking all of this in, they literally can't even damage her if you consider endles teleport, infinite duplication, higher speed, ultra instinct with higher speed... Ultra instinct with higher speed with actual skill. And the dupes having those skills.

So yea, nobody read the profile. Good to see. Already knew that. They just looked and saw her wall wasn't that big, and thought, meh. Instead of considering all what she is capable of doing, how her abilities synergize for lethality. Also did i mention intelligence, where it says she prepares for every ability.

So I did read the profile correctly. You know that without feats her hax is only baseline and as such resisted? Almost non of that matters in front of passives or hax that doesn't have anyt ravel time and is thought based.

But as Moritzva said, you should take this to the threads.

@Velvet

For 2-A

Pun-Pu litterally has all of that on an infinitelly higher scale and also resists and can counter all of them.

Also his infinite layers of resistage negation prevent her from resisting his stuff

Are you asking for 1-A? Are you looking for 1-A but not really 1-A smurfs? Because..

You do realize the whole point of Extremely high is supposed to note her resistance is not baseline. Kinda why it's there. Granted, it's hard to tell how good because it just say's extremely high, But Just saying resistance is baseline without feats. Extremely high is on there to prevent people complaining about nlf. Purely for the sake of other people, not my own. Aka Athena. All of that was immunity, but had to change it due to complaints. So when people look at the profile, they be like "oh, this resistance is only baseline", when it's not even supposed to say resistance to begin with. There is no higher dimensional on the profile, then will get shade for being a smurf. But it's supposed to be an immunity until she is knocked out. Not what it say's on the profile, cause i can't do that. If smurf is what is needed to get my point across, then hey.

and now she can't be on the list because you very clearly, 100%, created her just to take spots on this thread

Congratulations, you played yourself

Actually, i never said that. Nor is it implied. I'm explaining my mentality, and how it lines up with how the wiki operates. My mentality/Goal/Intention vs What is on the site/What it would be/What is required to get what you are looking for. Literally say's nothing about "created to take the spot".

And even if you try to use that, this is not Yumei who had a lack of personality. So, it's still a decent quality profile, i'd argue better than some that are on here. Characters need personality and summary to prevent characters from being created for the sake of being strong. So a standard is held. So it's not a low tier profile, has literally everything. When i add history, it's gunna have much more detail.

So, no, i did not play myself. I never do. I'm a word sage. You played yourself trying to imply that i played myself. Lyrical spiritual miracle

Stop circling around it, all your arguments and was you act about her hax proves the point, togheter with the fact that you litterally gave her all tiers from 9-B to 2-A

No. I'm trying to explain how it lines up with wiki rules. My intention and what is needed to get your intention.

Is there a rule against 36 tiers? I skipped a few, so not entirely all. So, you played yourself, again. It has 36, because that's how the tiering increases throughout the series. From 9-B to 2-A. Showing steady growth. I skipped some. So, not all. It just so happens to be that way

Velvett, it would be most productive to go to the threads above.

Ah well. There goes the matches we all made.

Hl3 or bust said:
Just some quick things I noticed
  • Iblis has no real reason to share #1 with Adrian afaik. She should be either 2 or 3 depending on how she fares against Earth
Damian lacks any way to permanently put Iblis down. High Godly + Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (The "Real" Body lacks much of these and is really only bound by Dimensions) alongside regenerating back from EE that erased all of her Concepts

Damian can literally turn Iblis into mush and cast her to the cosmic winds as much as he wants and it'll go nowhere. It's not that she has a Win-Con, but it's that Adrean likewise lacks one.

Earth faces the same problem; they have no win condition.

KO and BFR has been outed as a Win-Con since Iblis can always just make a new body (Which also makes Adrean's Immortality/Regenerationn/Resurrection Negation superfluous since at that point Iblis just ditches everything and forges another body anyways or possesses any material thing and just reshape it).

Pretty sure that 1-A conceptual absorption counters that hard.

See above

Earth very specifically has the ability to invert Regenerationn, so Iblis is kinda ****** in that regard

Back