• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: IX

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
(Continued from this thread.)

Last time on the Wiki's Strongest...!

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple characters in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier.
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's Tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier, however, is still allowed.
  • To be on this list, your character must have detailed explanations on most of their abilities and why the character can use it (also, it's recommended that the character is of good quality anyways so that their chances of entering this list increases), so that we can prevent anyone from simply creating a character just to get on here.
  • For now, Tiers 1-A and 0 are considered No Contest, due to the hard-to-ascertain nature of powers on that scale.
  • Just for practicality's sake, here is the Tiering System.
  • New: Having discussed it with peers, it seems that allowing for multiple characters to occupy each Tier is relatively reasonable. So, there are now three total Spots to occupy for each of the listings: a Top 3 Strongest per Tier, essentially.
  • With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!
Tier:

Variable:

11-C

11-B

11-A

10-C

10-B

10-A

• 1: ~~
  • 2:
  • 3:
9-C

9-B

9-A

8-C

High 8-C

8-B

• 1: ~(contested)~
  • 2:
  • 3:
8-A

Low 7-C

7-C

High 7-C

Low 7-B

7-B

• 1: ~(Contested)~
  • 2:
  • 3:
7-A

High 7-A

6-C

High 6-C

Low 6-B

6-B

High 6-B

6-A

High 6-A

5-C

Low 5-B

• 1:
  • 2:
  • 3:
5-B

5-A

High 5-A

Low 4-C

4-C

High 4-C

4-B

4-A

3-C

3-B

3-A

High 3-A

Low 2-C

2-C

2-B

2-A

High 2-A

Low 1-C

1-C

High 1-C

Low 1-B

1-B

High 1-B

So, I'll post this since this is still a fresh thread

I would like to challege Rose Alsandair for second place with The Abysswalker with the speed being equal.

The thread is here

Edit: The reason why I think the Abysswalker should take the High 6-A spot from Rose is because he has a higher AP (20.73 Exatons of TNT), Resistance to Hax, Immortality tied to Rage, Weapons that ignore durability to an extent and burns on a conceptual level, and nigh-unending Stamina (once again tied to rage).

Are we suppose to make battles for this?

Edit: The reason I think Damus should be 3rd on High 6-B is because on high AP (561 Teratons), Low-Godly(possible Mid-Godly) healing factor, Continent level Durability, Space-Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation(molecular), Attack Reflection, pseudo-Black Hole Manipulation via Psychokinesis, Pain Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Pressure Manipulation, Kinetic Energy Manipulation, resistance to Durability Negation

What's his justification for Mid/Low-Godly?

Also, Continent level dura DQs him, since that's a higher tier.

Moritzva said:
What's his justification for Mid/Low-Godly?

Also, Continent level dura DQs him, since that's a higher tier.
Ok. Also, he met Hades in between the Kazmir arc and Cosmic crisis saga, and IDK at the moment.

Hm? Since when did higher-Tier Durability Disqualify one for Wiki's Strongest? Last I checked, that rule only applied to Attack Potency.

ThePerpetual said:
Hm? Since when did higher-Tier Durability Disqualify one for Wiki's Strongest? Last I checked, that rule only applied to Attack Potency.

• Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's Tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier, however, is still allowed.
Admittedly, it isn't all that clear, but this can be intepretted to mean Dura as well.

Otherwise stone walls would be a pain in the ass.

Admittedly, it isn't all that clear, but this can be intepretted to mean Dura as well.

Otherwise stone walls would be a pain in the ass.

Technically, Damus has been hurt by characters equal to his level of power. Contient level is just where his is at its peak. It's still OK tho.

I've been informed that higher tier dura doesn't DQ you. Huh.

That should be alright for now at least, @Komodo.

@Hl3, I'm willing to debate it here on the Wiki so that it's around for future reference. Unless you want to make the thread, I'll get to that here in just a while.

ThePerpetual said:

@Hl3, I'm willing to debate it here on the Wiki so that it's around for future reference. Unless you want to make the thread, I'll get to that here in just a while.
Well, what should I do now?

ThePerpetual said:

Nah, it's good, he can take it. I withdraw my nomination.

ThePerpetual said:
So, can I have Damus up there or something?

Dude Zax gets roflstomped by Core or Zen'o.

For 2nd. Why does everyone think I'm going for 1st? It's annoying.

Why the hell are 'ya going for 2nd?

Stop nominating people via 'No Contest', seriously.

Back