• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayanokoji (Current) vs Daniel Park (UI)

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 5 meters
  • No one has prior knowledge and no one have prep time
  • All of them are in-character
  • Koji has his Knife
  • Ayanokoji AP: 13,2 KJ
  • Daniel Park AP: Same as Koji due to UI's weakness
Umbra on X: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka #イラスト #fanart #ayanokoji #よう実 #you_zitsu /  X, kiyotaka ayanokōji fanart - thirstymag.com
Ayanokoji's advantages:
  • Outskills to oblivion
  • More experienced
  • More versatile
  • E.G intelligence
  • E.G Combatant
  • Adaptability
  • Higher Stamina
  • Has a knife
  • Higher BIQ
  • Analytical prediction
  • More haxed
The Puppeter - Fallen_Angelicx, XxZetsuxX, ODMvZfr, Zefra3011, SatellaTheWoE, Fezzih_007, TheHuntsman1001, RoggerReggor, Idc.violet
Don't drop This Manhwa in The Start | by Corner of Weebs | Medium
Daniel's advantages:
  • More techniques
  • Higher durability
  • Better copy ability
Ultra Instinct - Dinozxd, DivineAura44, azontr, Kachon123, Robo432343

Last edited:
He will get stronger if the opponent is strong

He will get weaker if the opponent is weak

Don't get it twisted now

"The Ultra Instinct ability without having it mastered makes the unconscious state stronger, and vice versa, depending on the combative ability of his opponent"

No? If the opponent is weaker then he will weaken himself lol
It doesn't matter the stats of your opponent. He doesn't lower himself to his opponent, he adjusts himself to what he's fighting. If he's fighting an opponent who's moves to where he can't dodge, he will get faster to adapt, regardless of how fast his opponent is.

He will get stronger if the opponent is strong

He will get weaker if the opponent is weak

Don't get it twisted now
Doesnt skill and ANPR make this a stomp. Passing by seeing this rn and it seems as such. Those two capabilities of ayanokoji eliminate any chance of daniel hitting the guy even once. He has no wincons here.

Doesnt skill and ANPR make this a stomp. Passing by seeing this rn and it seems as such. Those two capabilities of ayanokoji eliminate any chance of daniel hitting the guy even once.
He'll just get faster until he can't hit Koji. Meanwhile Koji will struggle hitting Daniel. Daniel's dodging ability is uncanny.

He'll just get faster until he can't hit Koji. Daniel's dodging ability is uncanny.
Daniel while he is in UI prefers to tank and block over dodging, Don't forget this fact

Also, His predictions is legit, Koji predicts an attack, And while Daniel is in the middle of attacking Koji uses that moment to attack

As far as i know, Daniel never/dodged stopped an attack midway

He'll just get faster until he can't hit Koji. Meanwhile Koji will struggle hitting Daniel. Daniel's dodging ability is uncanny.
Oh i see. Couldnt he just outlast up until the point? Adapting to ayanokoji's fighting style slowly but surely with his dodging ability and afterwards get fast and counteractable enough to beat ayanokoji? Im wondering

Like i said, Koji's ANPR allows him to predict how an opponent will move/evade and will attack on the place where he will be next

Daniel didn't ever fought someone like this
Like I said, Daniel's UI allows him to simply dodge whatever is coming at him.

Goes both ways bro.

Oh i see. Couldnt he just outlast up until the point? Adapting to ayanokoji's fighting style slowly but surely with his dodging ability and afterwards get fast and counteractable enough to beat ayanokoji? Im wondering
That's what I'm arguing for.
Daniel while he is in UI prefers to tank and block over dodging, Don't forget this fact

Also, His predictions is legit, Koji predicts an attack, And while Daniel is in the middle of attacking Koji uses that moment to attack

As far as i know, Daniel never/dodged stopped an attack midway
Yeah, tank hits he can. If Ayanokoji is specifically targetting pressure points, he'd dodge.

Daniel's attack would just be faster and hit first.

No, but in chapter 8 (one of the weakest least skilled versions of Daniel, without even having UI might I add) he dodges a feint from Zack, Zack throws out his real blow and Daniel instinctively catches it.

No chance Daniel doesn't just dodge the blow coming at him.

Idk about daneil so ill take ur word for it, although those attacks would'nt do any damage. Then again he has pressure points but im sure daniel will realize ayanokoji is trying to hit his pressure points seeing the fact ayano cant harm him, he'd lock in and attempt to dodge those PP attempts and it wouldnt be strange to assume as he's a martial arts expert and knows what attacks are hinted towards his weakpoints and whatt not.
According to divive, daniel has his own dodging ability which should be effective here + speed amps

Also would appreciate if you could condense your arguments into one message, having to respond to 5 different messages means I might unfortunately miss one or two. Also makes it harder to respond because of the 20 second message rule.

Idk about daneil so ill take ur word for it, although those attacks would'nt do any damage. Then again he has pressure points but im sure daniel will realize ayanokoji is trying to hit his pressure points seeing the fact ayano cant harm him, he'd lock in and attempt to dodge those PP attempts and it wouldnt be strange to assume as he's a martial arts expert and knows what attacks are hinted towards his weakpoints and whatt not.
Koji has a knife
According to divive, daniel has his own dodging ability which should be effective here + speed amps
He doesn't, He legit prefers to tank and block
That's what I'm arguing for.
Koji also has adaptability that works just as fast as him
Yeah, tank hits he can. If Ayanokoji is specifically targetting pressure points, he'd dodge.
Koji has a knife, And has stupidly high precision to aim for the eyes, throat etc
Daniel's attack would just be faster and hit first.
Koji has ANPR
No, but in chapter 8 (one of the weakest least skilled versions of Daniel, without even having UI might I add) he dodges a feint from Zack, Zack throws out his real blow and Daniel instinctively catches it.
Zack isn't as skilled as Koji (Especially when they are in BOS)
No chance Daniel doesn't just dodge the blow coming at him.
Comparing someone massively less skilled than Koji to him seems very invalid
Also would appreciate if you could condense your arguments into one message, having to respond to 5 different messages means I might unfortunately miss one or two. Also makes it harder to respond because of the 20 second message rule.
I'll try

Just because he is fighting on instinct doesn't mean he is solely focused on dodging

Not when we see him block and tank attacks against Gun and Daniel

He doesn't, He legit prefers to tank and block

Koji also has adaptability that works just as fast as him

Koji has a knife, And has stupidly high precision to aim for the eyes, throat etc

Koji has ANPR

Zack isn't as skilled as Koji (Especially when they are in BOS)

Comparing someone massively less skilled than Koji to him seems very invalid

I'll try
Koji has a knife but you think Daniel is just gonna tank and block, yeah alright.

In terms of strength and speed which allows him to overcome blitzes and stomps mid fight? Show me.

And Daniel can dodge.

Koji having ANPR means that an attack you just argued would come out AFTER Daniel's would be faster? Does his ANPR make him stronger too?

Great strawman.

Why does Koji having more skill make it less likely for Daniel to dodge an attack instinctually?

Thank you.

Doesnt skill and ANPR make this a stomp. Passing by seeing this rn and it seems as such. Those two capabilities of ayanokoji eliminate any chance of daniel hitting the guy even once. He has no wincons here.
I still think this is a skill stomp. Not even counting ANPR but his overall skill alone means daniel wont be able to hit him.

Wouldnt ayanokoji defeat him before that happens? You all imply daniel's adaption is overtime and zetsu claims daniel prefers to block and tank attacks from opponents which would be bad for daniel.
As I said when arguing with Zetsu, that's not true. Daniel wouldn't tank an attack he can't take. So if he sees a knife barreling at him, he'll dodge. I also find it funny that if you watch the Daniel vs Johan video, it starts off with Daniel dodging an attack.

Koji has a knife but you think Daniel is just gonna tank and block, yeah alright.
That's just in-character
In terms of strength and speed which allows him to overcome blitzes and stomps mid fight? Show me.
Shiro vs Ayanokoji, Volume 0
And Daniel can dodge.
Koji predicted where he will dodge and attack there while Daniel is still in the middle of dodging
Koji having ANPR means that an attack you just argued would come out AFTER Daniel's would be faster? Does his ANPR make him stronger too?
He predicts where his opponent will be after making a feint and attack there

I still am waiting for you to show Daniel dodging something of this caliber

Don't use less skilled characters btw
Great strawman.
I would appreciate if you answered like this, It's easier ngl, Idk where i used strawman like this
Why does Koji having more skill make it less likely for Daniel to dodge an attack instinctually?
Because Koji predicts while he is still in the middle of dodging?

Legit, Koji's ANPR is him predicting several moves in advance
Thank you.
No problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back