• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Characters for Each Tier

Shouldnt Bill Cipher deserve the spot for weakest 2-A? Most of his power is rather 3Dimensional for a 2-A being, and at one point gets too many losses on his record that they had to be removed.

It's size is probably a downside. Makes it way easier to hit.

Wouldn't it just steamroll the planet that Pendragon is on. Though I do need to update Pendragon's page. He has several resistances and has the ability to survive in space.

Pendragon would still live due to durability, though. That dragon is large enough to have its own atmosphere and gravity that Pendragon can hang on to.

Bill Cipher's a weak 2-A, but there are weaker 2-As. Like ENIAC

yeeeeeeah

feel like that's not a "weakest High 1-B" feat

I mean

Probably? He has Molstrom syndrome.

Or Molstrom has Saitama syndrome.

Saitama's beaten other High 6-As though, including in his own canon

Which would win more against other foes on this wiki though

What High 6-A has Saitama beaten though coz he's got one victory and it's against the Goomba

His page is locked, so it could be a match that nobody remembered to add. Also dosn't he have a tier 7 feat during training? Also also shouldn't the 9-B key be before the High 6-A one?

Edit: He beat Cure Blossom here. Now that he's not the baseline of a tier he can get through a lot of fights with AP alone.

Not on his page anymore for some reason, and last I checked Bond isn't High 6-A

I mean

technically that would make him the weakest for 8-C

I'm still iffy about his hat being 8-C: people upgraded him to that because they thought that Pre-Hamon training Jonathan was just as strong as his post-Training self... With no proof on that.

Newly formed vampire DIO should be comparable to the drunkard turned vampire who threw him through that wall. Which is anywhere between 9-B to 9-A but definitely not 8-C. That's too high.

Pre-training Jonathan got stomped by Newly Vampiric Dio, and always needed some sort of weapon or a fire hazard to try to injure him.

Heck, he trained with hamon in the first place to try to defeat that same Dio without knowing he got stronger/new powers.

Also, if I end up adding more 10-Cs from The Carpet People they'd probably be the weakest 10-Cs in existence. Their size calc puts the smallest of them from Type 4 to Type 5 Small Size.

Mr. Bambu said:
Also, if I end up adding more 10-Cs from The Carpet People they'd probably be the weakest 10-Cs in existence. Their size calc puts the smallest of them from Type 4 to Type 5 Small Size.
Small sized characters with decent hax cannot be considered weak. Look at The Authority and Folk (Autonauts) to see how weak and incompetent they are. Those small sized beings cannot bottom those.

Yeah Jason only Culaina really has hax.

Glurk's only hax is being quiet. Which at this size is useless. Snibril's main ability is being able to detect when a vacuum cleaner is about to be used.

Any baseline 1-A for 1-A TBH.

As for tier 0, just Kami Tenchi, the guy is featless and has the most poor outerversal hierarchy in comparation to the other tier 0s.

Nug and Yeb are potential candidates for weakest 1-A. They don't have anything potentially notable about them accept that they are the baseline 1-A that all the other parts of the mythos scale up from in comparison

Back