• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Characters for Each Tier

TechnicLly he's stronger than lord English in verse...

But that's because the ultimate weapon is a very specific "use this to kill lord English" weapon

Why is Gigant: Take-Mikazuchi weakest for 6-B. He can fire once only in CT. In VSB, he'll be in CP condition, he can fire anywhere. It damage soul to the point that Low 2-C Reality Warping can't change it, able to hit elementally intangible and immaterially intangible and negates up to Low-Mid regen. He has decent Hax, even has some decent speed.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The Key To Time revisions made this comment age poorly
He still doesn't have the Key To Time as standard equipment though...

I mean

The TARDIS is standard equipment and the thing has High 1-C dura

The Key is just the strongest thing he's ever used, even though he's only had it three times

Isn't ENIAC a weaker 2-A than Jotaro? It's an immobile computer you can just turn off.

I would like to put him against Wild Boar for the weakest 9-C. Who loses would be the weakest 9-C... Perhaps.
Iapitus The Impaler said:
Link me the match when you do
The match has started.

Oh crap I just notice...

Female Cattle and Wild Boar are both street level by charging. Perhaps female cattle should fight female wild boar some time (or Great Lee) if the Great Lee vs Wild Boar ends.

For 9A, I think Lincoln Loud? He doesnt have much experience and is rather just some ordinary superhuman kid.

I assume it is. Clicking the link sends you to an editing section, and when put in the search engine, it says the page doesn't exist.

Back