• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Characters for Each Tier

@Dargoo @Iapitus added

@Jason I'll look at each one in more detail, but matches between them could work

@Bob I'm not adding any tier 0s to the thread

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'm actually tempted to say that Base Box Ghost might be the weakest 8-A due to just how stupid he can actually be.
I mean he's got good stuff because he's a ghost but I'm serious... He's very, very, very stupid and overconfident.
This is Heresy of the highest order - the Box Ghost is the strongest being on this wiki.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'm actually tempted to say that Base Box Ghost might be the weakest 8-A due to just how stupid he can actually be.
I mean he's got good stuff because he's a ghost but I'm serious... He's very, very, very stupid and overconfident.
I agree with this. As was seen in the alternate timeline, if he has like any level of intellectual capability he can be threatening just due to how versatile he is, but he is so ******* stupid that he never take advantage of it

LordGriffin1000 said:
I feel like he'd beat a fair few 8-As, simply via that intangibility and Regenerationn alone

Not everyone is beyond huge hierarchies of 1-Aness.

Yeah, Nug and Yeb and at the bottum of all the hierarchies. They are only notable in that they are what everyone scales up from. All the hierarchies and magnitudes of power are all measured above Nug and Yeb, who are baseline

It says one of them can possibly be another name for an Outer God - which do have said Hierarchy of 1-Aness.

Personally, I think The Source is a better choice for weakest 1-A.

Nah, the source has some good feats actually. He potentially was the source for other 1-A beings as well.

The alternative is to just have one of the unnamed great old ones there, which may he the safer option

What feats does The Source have?

From its description of seemingly being "an embodiment of Nirvana, a formless transcendent calm and completeness beyond all spatial dimensions and possible divisions." The only "feat" it has is being like The Void in the DC Multiverse map, or in other words - above creation.

He went toe to toe with Soul Fire Darkseid, but I guess that would be more of a feat for Darkseid than vice versa. It may be the source of other 1-A beings tho

I think a nameless Great Old One with no combat feats is probably the better choice

Insecurity97 said:
Looks like Big McIntosh is now the weakest 6-B
Definitely not. The MLP 6-B's have a great scaling chain going for them, and the chain starts at 26 TT, or 1/4th of the 6-B ladder. They'll decisive haxless baselines (and there's a lot of them), and easily have a good enough chain to mess with the higher-ups in 6-B.

How many baseline 6-Bs are there that don't blitz peak human speed?

GyroNutz said:
How many baseline 6-Bs are there that don't blitz peak human speed?
1. I think that's peak human in regards to running speed. Not sure why he doesn't scale to Applejacks's reactions when she can catch her.

2. Probably the octopus. As it gets put: He get's easily outmanuvered by de-powered Mr. Nutz while swimming.

To be fair, the octopus isn't baseline, but I'm fine with keeping him as the weakest 6-B

GyroNutz said:
To be fair, the octopus isn't baseline, but I'm fine with keeping him as the weakest 6-B
Yeah, but MLP has a great scaling chain going for them. Not a lot of 6-B's scale to someone who did their feat as a kid. If the feat was baseline, I'd be more willing to accept it.

Back