• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Weakest Adventurer fights The Strongest Saiyan!

And he also has a staff which should have more range than Kazuma's Tantou along with with his Shockwave manip and he has Energy projection.

Tho I'll restrict Kazuma's 9-B magic since I forgot about it.

But doesnt Goku have a Skill and AP advantage?

Along with Precog?
Satou has:

And he also has a staff which should have more range than Kazuma's Tantou along with with his Shockwave manip and he has Energy projection.

Tho I'll restrict Kazuma's 9-B magic since I forgot about it.
His dynamite is standard equipment and I doubt the skill gap is doing anything either since kazuma is unnaturally cunning and smarter than guku he'd definitely be able to out strat him especially considering all these abilities
Satou has:
He's simply more versatile and smarter

I can totally see this

Kazuma : So who are you again ?

Geeku : Me ? I am non other then Son Goku!

Kazuma : Nanda Sore Wa (what the hell)

Geeku : I can even transform into a Great Ape and wield the power pole.
Even my teenage crush Chi Chi is impressed by my Kung Fu Skills right after I beat those bullies.

Kazuma : nanda sore wa ......

Geeku : I can even fire the legendary air bending technique called the Kamehame..

Kazuma : STOP !!! YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING ! YOU DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM! Air Bending techniques ? teenage crush ? Bullies ? Dont Bullsh&t me ! You Knockoff!

yeah lets request to get this close and move on.
Geeku was so weak he avoided a lose aginst kazuma

Kazuma Vs Combat Agent 6 with their 9A stuff included

Back