• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Walrider vs. Kei's IBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talonmask

VS Battles
Retired
Mount Massive seems to have its hands full.

Who wins?

/ Battle Music /

Miles w/ Walrider: 4

Kei w/ IBM: 1

Inconclusive: 2

TheWalrider
The Walrider

AjinIBM
Invisible Black Matter

Hmm, good matchup. Question though, are Kei and Miles in play here as well or is it just Walrider vs Ghost?

I think that Miles and Kei are necesaries for this battle since IBM and Walrider can hurt each other. Considering from above: Kei can use IBM for around an hour meanwhile Miles has no time limit, Walrider has a little more range (I think) since it can access to an entire asylum and IBM can cover some streets, but Kei's Regenerationn is better than Miles regen. For now I'll give the win for Walrider with 7/10 difficult, but I'll wait for more input before give my final vote

Antoniofer said:
I think that Miles and Kei are necesaries for this battle since IBM and Walrider can hurt each other. Considering from above: Kei can use IBM for around an hour meanwhile Miles has no time limit, Walrider has a little more range (I think) since it can access to an entire asylum and IBM can cover some streets, but Kei's Regenerationn is better than Miles regen. For now I'll give the win for Walrider with 7/10 difficult, but I'll wait for more input before give my final vote
Actually according to their profile their regen is about the same, but yeah i'll give it to the Walrider as well. He can outlast (hehe, get it?) the IBM long enough for it to dissipate, at which point he can take out Kei, or even just enter Kei's body and tear it apart from the inside, which would (I believe) destroy the IBM. Meanwhile Miles is just durable enough to tank a few hits from the IBM should both go for each other's hosts. Yeah, I give it to Miles and the Walrider.

Keep in mind, including Miles makes him a target to the IBM and Kei a target to the Walrider.

Kei can paralyze Miles and make him easy work for it, and Kei is known to have an extraordinary amount of black matter, he is able to summon it more than once a day. (We'll limit it to 2 times for the sake of things, as 9 would be kinda silly.)

I think killing the Ajin can lead to the summoning of numerous IBM ghosts at a time, dependent on how the Ajin is killed. Kei is can regen has at least Mid regen, but when subjected to full fledged decapitation, his original personality dies in the process.

I think Kei and the IBM can easily take out Miles well under an hour, but it becomes a matter of whether if the Walrider we'll eventually die or if it can use Kei as a host.

Talonmask said:
Keep in mind, including Miles makes him a target to the IBM and Kei a target to the Walrider.

Kei can paralyze Miles and make him easy work for it, and Kei is known to have an extraordinary amount of black matter, he is able to summon it more than once a day. (We'll limit it to 2 times for the sake of things, as 9 would be kinda silly.)

I think killing the Ajin can lead to the summoning of numerous IBM ghosts at a time, dependent on how the Ajin is killed. Kei is can regen has at least Mid regen, but when subjected to full fledged decapitation, his original personality dies in the process.

I think Kei and the IBM can easily take out Miles well under an hour, but it becomes a matter of whether if the Walrider we'll eventually die or if it can use Kei as a host.
Yes, but Miles is durable enough to tank a few hits from the IBM (His profile isn't up yet but he has Wall level durability to the IBM's Wall level AP) while Kei is not only less durable (Human level durability vs the Walrider's Wall level AP) but the Walrider has the ability to enter Kei's body and tear it apart from the inside.

Paralyzing Miles won't do much to the Walrider since it can act independently of its host, plus, according to Kei's profile his paralysis scream would have less of an effect since Miles would be unaware that Kei is an Ajin. Plus Miles still would have his regen, making him slightly more likely to survive an attack from the IBM.

If you're unsure then it probably isn't best to use it in this argument, but if it does then that could potentially pose a problem for miles. Might want to add that regen to Kei's profile then because the only regen factor is for the IBM itself. And if he has Mid regen, then if the Walrider does to Kei what he did to Jeremy Blaire (literally blows him up from the inside) Kei can't regenerate.

All in all I still believe the Walrider has a better chance of winning.

Miles won't be able to see the IBM and the IBM is faster, so it's not Miles would survive for long if it notices that he keeps moving.

Ah, I will add it to his profile, would Mid or High-Mid be suitable? As it stated that Ajins wouldn't be able to die even if completely crushed?

I'm also curious, would the IBM be capable of harming other intangibles like the Walrider, as it is capable of destroying other IBMs?

And Kei won't be able to see the Walrider either, at least not until its right on top of him at which point it'll be too late for him, and the Walrider is probably getting upgraded to Subsonic so this is a very likely scenario.

That would be High-Mid.

I'm...not sure. I don't think he would be able to, seeing as both are actually made up of matter, but are intangible at the same time, but the different compositions of their respective forms should prevent them from doing any actual harm to each other.

Also, I believe Shapeshifting and/or Size Manipulation should be added to the Walrider's profile seeing as it has transformed from its humanoid form to a normal cloud of nanites on several occasions, during one of which it turned into a cloud large enough to encompass Mount Massive Asylum.

So basically, would Kei be able to survive with High-Mid regen?

If so, I think Kei can simply stall out the Walrider, and if Kei could be used as a host, inconclusive?

I should note that the IBM would go for the head on Miles, as it typically goes for the head when fighting other IBMs, and would possibly associate Miles' regen with that of the IBMs.

Actually this depends on how the Walrider tries to kill him. If he goes for destroying the body by blowing it up from the inside then yes, would be able to regenerate, but it wouldn't be the same personality seeing as his head would be blown off of his body (Not sure if this counts but if the new personality is one that doesn't want to fight...). However, there may be a way for the Walrider to kill him without him being able to regenerate. IIRC he reduced a Variant to nothing but a puddle of blood and a few small pieces of viscera, which i'm not sure Kei would survive.

If he can survive and Kei becomes the new host then yes I believe that would be inconclusive, seeing as neither the IMB nor the Walrider were actually destroyed. If not then the Walrider wins. With the new speed boost though it'll be hard for Kei. Also, do the IBMs function if his body is destroyed but he's not dead?

The IBMs still function if the body of an Ajin is destroyed.

I believe that the Walrider shoved Chris Walker through a vent, if that's what you are talking about?

It seems Walrider has a slight edge in speed. This seems like an extremely close fight but I think he might take it.

Talonmask said:
The IBMs still function if the body of an Ajin is destroyed.
I believe that the Walrider shoved Chris Walker through a vent, if that's what you are talking about?

Ok, well that might be a problem...

Well there's that too, but I was referring to the beginning of Whistleblower where you see the Walrider appear next to the guy in the next room, the lights go out and you hear screaming, and when you get the camera you see that all that's left of him is a puddle.

This is the best one I could find without commentary, goes until 10:00. The Walrider reduces two variants to nothing but puddles of blood.

I think that's similar to how he reduced Chris Walker to the same state, as it looks like he's levitating the first variant into a vent placed above him, and only starts screaming at the point when it got cloudy and contact was made.

LTB2000 said:
Walrus er for reasons above.
Walrider doesn't seem to have a method of killing Kei. Well, he does, but not to the point where he can't regenerate.

I have to give this to Miles and the Walrider for reasons is that Kei IBM can't touch the Walrider because he's like a cloud and Miles Regenerationn is far better than Kei's that gives him and the Walrider advantage to take the win.

Like how many time takes to Kei to recover from a puddle of blood and entrails? if that would take much time and Kei would be uncounscious even after regen, that would be consider victory for Miles/Walrider; otherwise, the match could be inconclusive

The Walrider would have to use Kei as a host because the IBM would easily kill Miles by virtue of being invisible.

Or the Walrider could kill Kei by ripping him apart like he did to Blaire in Whistleblower and for Miles he can survive against IBM because he took a lot damage against the inmates and being shot multiple times and will this battle be counted for Miles Upshur victorious in his profile too.

If you kill an Ajin, multiple IBMs can spawn at once, Miles won't survive.

Blaire wasn't reduced to a puddle, Kei would likely regenerate from that, be it without his previous personality.

Probably, but if Miles dies, the Walrider will too.

Miles/Walrider wins by having the advantage of durable/strength. IBM will have no effect on the Walrider and if Miles dies then Walrider will make Kei the new host or Miles will survive this fight because with Walrider he can regenerate it might be all of the above. Also will this be counted for Miles profile if the Walrider wins against IBM.

Joppers said:
Miles/Walrider wins by having the advantage of durable and strength and Miles Regenerationn is better than Kei's because he took multiple gun shots and IBM will have no effect on the Walrider and if Miles dies then Walrider will make Kei the new host and will this be counted for Miles profile if the Walrider wins against IBM
Miles' dura = 9-B with Athletic Human speed and Low-Mid regen (Can regenerate fatal wounds/limbs. Still dies to decapitation)

Kei's dura = 10-B with Normal Human speed and High-Mid regen (Can regenerate from being blown to pieces)

So, Kei has superior regen, but can the IBM kill Miles?

The IBM has "At least 9-B" AP, Low-Mid regen, Intangibility, Invisibility, and Superhuman speed. So not only can the IBM kill Miles, but it can easily outpace him, the IBM will associate Miles' regen with that of the other IBMs and remove Miles' head. Leaving the Walrider without a host.

So this means the Walrider will have to resort to using Kei as the host, meaning that one is dependent on the other for survival. So it wouldn't be a victory.

For my real opinion Miles/Walrider won this fight by two options.

1: Miles/Walrider hold off against Kei/IBM for 30 minutes by that time IBM will no longer protect Kei and he will eventually be defeated and it's true he can regenerate if ripped into pieces but does it take time to regenerate and if it does take forever then that still means victory to Miles/Walrider to win.

2: If Miles dies in this fight then Walrider will make Kei his new host.

So those are my real opinions to how Miles/Walrider won this fight against Kei/IBM.

Joppers said:
What matters is that the Miles/Walrider wins and for my real opinion of how they both won is by letting Miles hold against Kei in one hour by that time his IBM will no longer protect him and will eventually die by ripping him apart or if Miles dies the Walrider will make Kei's to the new host so those are the options of how Miles/Walrider won this fight.
Except Miles wouldn't do that unless he had knowledge of Kei's abilities, which would mean the Miles would know he was an Ajin, allowing Kei to paralyze Miles by screaming, and even if that were the case the IBM will do the exact opposite of what he says (Kei is fully aware of this, so it isn't a weakness), meaning the IBM wouldn't have a problem with hitting Miles at the expense of Kei, which wouldn't even matter since Kei has superior regen. Even if you somehow stall the IBM for an hour without being able to see it at all, Kei can summon it again.

Except the Walrider would be depending on Kei for survival so it wouldn't try to kill him even if it could, meaning neither are losing in that situation, which would be inconclusive.

That's true but this wouldn't be Innconclusive because we all know is that Miles/Walrider will win this and most important is Miles can withstand more damage for less of time and with the Walrider he can regenerate more better like he was shot multiple times it's kinda like Kei's regenerate and he's regenerate is better than Miles but they have no limited time but Kei/IBM time does for hour and if Miles/Walrider hold them for an hour then they will find a way to kill Kei by letting Walrider throwing him like a rag doll and just ripped him into pieces since to me that will take Kei long to regenerate and Walrider can protect Miles if IBM is trying to rip his head off but Miles can take damage from IBM. So the true winner is Miles/Walrider.

Joppers said:
That's true but this wouldn't be Innconclusive because we all know is that Miles/Walrider will win this and most important is Miles can withstand more damage for less of time and with the Walrider he can regenerate more better like he was shot multiple times it's kinda like Kei's regenerate and he's regenerate is better than Miles but this will still be victorious for Miles/Walrider since they have no limited time but Kei/IBM time does for hour and if Miles/Walrider hold them for an hour then they will find a way to kill Kei and Walrider can protect Miles if IBM is trying to rip his head off but Walrider can protect from that. So the true winner is Miles/Walrider.
How will the Walrider protect Miles if the Walrider wouldn't be able to hit the IBM?

Miles can not regenerate better than Kei, assuming so because he was shot a couple times in the chest is ridiculous.

Depending on their death, an Ajin can regenerate from a couple seconds (A bullet to the head) to minutes (severe damage like decapitation or being torn to pieces).

The IBM will associate Miles' regen with that of other IBMs and aim to remove the head, which won't be too difficult with its superior speed.

The Walrider has subsonic speed and Miles can take damage from more IBMs he survived worse things like getting his fingers cut, shot multiple times, falling off ceilings or something like in the game, getting hits from inmates, and being thrown from Walrider so Miles can stand against IBMs and Walrider will have to knock Kei unconscious before they pull off Miles head and it's not ridiculous so Miles/Walrider both survive this fight.

Joppers said:
The Walrider has subsonic speed and Miles can take damage from more IBMs he survived worse things like getting his fingers cut, shot multiple times, falling off ceilings or something like in the game, getting hits from inmates, and being thrown from Walrider so Miles can stand against IBMs and Walrider will have to knock Kei unconscious before they pull off Miles head and it's not ridiculous so Miles/Walrider both survive this fight.
IBMs remain active if the Ajin is "killed", Kei's especially, since it normally acts independently.

Getting your fingers cut and getting shot multiple times < being able to physically cut down a trees

Even if the Walrider is Subsonic, Miles is still getting outpaced by the IBM.

But if Miles/Walrider hold them off by the time Kei's IBM is no longer used then that's their chance to knock Kei unconscious and trust me Miles can definitely survive this fight without being outpaced because Miles handle inmates in asylum and his durability can help him for a little while and he went through the entire asylum for hour so Miles can stand against Kei's IBM for hours by hiding and running and if he needs back up he can use the Walrider for defense so that's a point for Miles/Walrider.

Joppers said:
But if Miles/Walrider hold them off by the time Kei's IBM is no longer used then that's their chance to knock Kei unconscious and trust me Miles can definitely survive this fight without being outpaced because Miles handle inmates in asylum and his durability can help him for a little while and he went through the entire asylum for hour so Miles can stand against Kei's IBM for hours by hiding and running and if he needs back up he can use the Walrider for defense so that's a point for Miles/Walrider.
Except the inmates in the asylum < IBM

The IBM is vastly superior to Miles in speed and the Walrider has no means of stopping it because it's completely invisible and has Intangibility, Miles knowing of the IBMs existence would suggest that he knows of the Ajin's abilities, meaning Kei could literally scream and completely paralyze Miles.

Miles' dura won't get him anywhere if he can't defend himself.

Actually Miles can stand the scream and let's just say Miles/Walrider won and Walrider can touch IBM and take them all like he did to the team in the asylum and it's true Miles doesn't have fighting skills but Miles can still defend himself like he did to most inmates who are trying to strangle or something like that in the game and don't forget Miles has his camcorder to see IBM if it's invisible like Walrider was invisible when using night vision.

Uhh, Miles won't be able to stand the scream if he has knowledge of Kei's abilities.

There's no reason to assume the Walrider can touch the IBM, even if that's the case, it wouldn't be able to see the IBM.

Miles can't defend himself from something invisible and intangible.

The Walrider is not completely invisible, hence why Miles could see it in the first place. The IBM is completely invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back