• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Grail Royale Part 2

[As in it is an ability that lets him shoots things from portals]

[Not that it has everything the classic Gate of Babylon does]

[Same functionality, not the same contents]

[Besides, that's an article written by someone who just took it at face value "oh its golden portals that shoot swords, it does the same thing". There's nothing that states it has the identical contents of classic Gil. Hell, the chains of heaven are never even shown to exist in Proto]

[well, it's a bit late for that since i've already pulled Durendal and Ig-Alima out of it

Unless it's basically the GoB for swords that is]

[Retcon them to be nameless swords then, not like their names matter, one's a fancy sword and the other's a giant sword]

[eh, i guess having GoB on top of the ultimate ****-you thing in the form of Fragarach, which is way better due to my conceptual enhancement iirc, would be a bit much]

[anyways

heres how it actually happened ovo]

While i'm marginally incapacitated by the lack of an eye and usable leg, i rapidly fire many swords in his general direction, with very few even having the possibility of hiting him, and quickly limp towards him after grabbing the large sword from before, yelling "You know, i had this whole speech planned out, and you just had to try and kill me right off the bat."

[You know Cronos Rose, so by extension my version of it, speeds up time enough that I am basically guaranteed to blitz. Unless you can confine my movement in some way, its going to be basically impossible to land hits on with projectiles. The main nerf to mine is that it isn't suited to direct melee combat unlike the original. I would have reached the tower before you even openned your eye from the pain of having the other one slashed]

[........................................................

just retcon that to me firing them in Black Rider's general direction, with only a few even having tha possibility of hitting him]

A bronze short sword firmly implants itself in my shoulder. I yell out in pain, but I successfully dodge the other blades once I am aware that I am still in attack range. I reach the tower less then a moment later and unsummon my horse, then hide in there. I remove my hood, unsealing appearence of doom as a byproduct. I pull the sword out of my shoulder, and tend to my wounds.

[i still wonder how strong and the range i have if i use enuma elish right there and then?

After around 100 meters of me painfully limping, my leg heals enough for me to run again, and i break into a run for the castle that Black Rider went to

[No idea. Unlike Gae Bolg there's no stated number of times someone with X mana can use it. Probably more than Gae Bolg though seeing as it's B+ to a B rank]

[makes sense but again i need to know range of my EE i mean i can hit you yes but what about everyone else around us? Also who is fighting who now?

[ohhh everyone around us]

[1]

[That's where everyone is now soooo you'd probably hit everyone with a least some of the explosion, yes]

With my wounds properly tended for, I activate Meditative Sensitivity to get a feal for the surroundings, and feel someone approaching. I'm not in the best conditions to fight, but I activate Raving Shadow Flash, more for defense than to attack anything yet. I plan to try and talk this time

[oh well...so everyone will take hell damage i take it? And again who is fighting who?

[I'm in a tower, having just gotten off of tending my wounds with Ruler. Ruler is approaching the tower. I'm not sure much else. But if Ea pulls out, then I'm almost immediately be going for him]

[so i will hit 6 ppl if i use it and everyone will get hurt though how hurt idk. Also...we don't have a ruler?

Overlord775 said:
I continue my attack and land a direct hit on Barseker, removing 3 of his lives in the process.
After i land, i turn toward him and I'm a bit supprised by the fact that he survived my attack.

• Grunt
I decide that it deosn't matter and i prapare myself to continue the fight.
[@Hizark]

[He means if Redgrave pulls out Ea. Which is fair enough considering its going to be breaking down space-time if he starts charging it and just about every servent who isn't ESP-challenged is going to be sensing it's charge of magical energy]

[Well here we go, and look i got two weapon now :D]

Hmm....so he killed me 3 time....oh well i guess i expect nothing less from someone who fight with this long

Well then....without deley i use my Sword that just got crave in half like a twin blade (i am berserker after all) and use one in my right hand to struck him right after his attack done.

That attack sent him Fly toward hill a little away from me. Then i follow with quick overhead swing

Look like the servant try to get back up but got sent back down by my attack.

I swing again again and again.....but no reaction.....

Guess i just wait...so i sit down right there and wait

[After you get up my character going to just get up and attack again.]

[just pointing out there's no such thing as "no delay" there. Godhand takes a moment to heal you, you're not just instantly good again]

[I agree with Monarch, also as i said in my post, my character was prepared for an eventual attack and should have been able to react to it]

Monarch Laciel said:
[just pointing out there's no such thing as "no delay" there. Godhand takes a moment to heal you, you're not just instantly good again]
[Heal or revive? Then again berserker like me should be able to ignore hole on my body to extend]

[And are you afraid of some broken weapon overload?]

[Lord and Savior Blah will protect me in case of Ea hopefully lol]

[you pulling out that scale of attack in such a small area :([

[When the heck is my Mana back. I can't even write out actions because I'm pretty much talking to myself here]

Back