• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 2)

[Well yea I'm pretty much forced to kill those three now, not much choice there, Imma just let Ramesses handle it since he should be back in around an hour]

And Ruler, I will fight you, just not today.

[Damn it, I'm really torn right now. On one hand, I want to fight someone, especialy once I've finished customizing my Ars Paulina. On the other hand, I really don't want 3 heroes to die because I made a mistake and sent them on a suicide mission! Can you please just attack me!!]

"And that haircut. Where did you get that done, the bad-haircut shop?"

[Still day. Should have gone to night in real world hours, but considering we've been stuck in frozen time for ages it doesn't make sense to advance the time. Once we come out of stopped time, its probably only about 5pm ]

I look at Saver, then look at the command seals on my arm. The mark of my role as Ruler, the arbiter and judge of the Grail War. I sigh

"sometimes... one must sacrifice themselves for the good of something greater"

I summon Gram to my hand and charge at Saver, my sword swinging down.

[Dude, if I fight you right now, I die lmao. If I don't fight you, they die]

This has been my haircut since the time I was Seventeen. I once tried writing in my book that I get the greatest haircut ever, but this remained, so I assume this is the best.

You're charging me, I see.

I notice him bringing up the sword in some kind of a feint. I immediately step aside and drive the dagger I have into him.

"Some Judge you are, Ruler, the most partial one I've seen", I comment.

[Well, since Ruler did not kill me, I guess the only choice I have left is to kill the three servants]

[I dont really have a problem in fighting Ruler and dying, if Ruler wants, Lol

Or Ruler could maybe someway intervene in the fight meh]

OwariNepgear said:
[@Monarch: If you wanted to stop him, you would have throw a f*cking roller at him while DORADORADORADORADORADORADORA instead of a sword]
[I feel like the roller bit is a reference I'm not getting]

[@Monarch Jojo is what it is that is all. Also nice Ramesses good that ya aced it]

[Yo, Ramesses, if I had twelve chapters that I can write right now, what abilities would you like? 12 chapters, nothing less and nothing more]

[OMFG i'm sorry RedGrave. Because you're a Lancer that i thought you already dead. I thought there are only Monarch, Hizack, Ramesses and Llama left.]

[@Owari LMAO the curse of being a lancer continues...escpecially when my game isn't giving me good units only crappy disposals GDI life]

[Wow... this is REALLY LOOK LIKE how traditional RPG work. When the heroes are about to lose in the hand of the Demon King, a god appear and seal the Demon King with all of his power. Then, tell the heroes that they have to train themselves because the Demon King will break the seal after xxxx time]

I pick up my pen...for what might be the last time. I decide to head into battle against Ruler. Just in case I do not return, I decide to leave my only surviving ally, Rider Ramesses The Sun King, with a parting gift.

Ramesses, the illustrous emperor of the Sun Kingdom, picks up an ordinary looking spear and an ordinary looking sword, from his Chariot. He examines them for a bit, remembering the legends of Achilles & Sree Rama, two very well known heroes. He begins remembering how Achilles used a spear to tear down any defense, no matter the strength, and how SreeRama, obtained the weapon after his penances to Lord Brahma, and used it to strike down The Demon King Ravana. He begins wondering how these two weapons wielded by two great heroes would fit in his armory.

I write Chapters 2-8, using both my command seals in the process. I begin writing Chapter 9

The King Ramesses, such an interesting character, from his rage filled destruction of the moon kingdom, to his Penances on obtaining the weapons he desires. He stood there, watching as his spear and sword(Technically, a bow) glow with the brightness of a thousand suns(Just an expression). I observed, using Human Observation, Rider's wish of being Rich. I grant him the skill of Golden Rule, and just in case I do not return from my battle, I grant him a minor upgrade in Agility(If B, make it B+, if A, A+).

I quit writing, accumulating my mana for the fight against the Ruler. He leaves me no choice other than fight him.

(Contacts Master through Mind Shenanigans, tell her/him{Whatever I termed first} that I'm entering a huge fight and he/she should watch themselves.

Come, Ruler, let us dance.

[Ok]

Saver fooled by my feint, and out of instinct steps out of the way and strikes at me as I move past. The weapon deep, but I smiled. It worked. He has attacked me, and now, I can attack back.

"Ars Paulina : The Golden Colesseum within the Nameless Forest of Impalement! "

In an instant, my Reality Marble expands, and we are both within it. Saver looks around in shock. He is surrounded on all sides by a dense forest of black trees with thorny and jagged branches. Hundreds of metres away in the distance, under a starless night sky he sees my Golden Colossuem

I am deposited in a different spot to Saver, sitting upon my throne on the highest floor of the colesseum. Gram, the Sword of the Sun, leans against my throne, with my hand on its pommel. With a gesture, the walls facing him grind and fold, slotting into themselves to give me a clear view of him, and him of me.

My voice echoes across the forest.

"Come then, LlamaGod1411, Saver Class, fellow user of the Marchen Meines Leben Noble Phantasm. Test your might against mine"

This...forest, what is it? I sense Mana overflowing this place. Something or Someone has been killed here recently. I must be careful. This seems to be where Ruler retreats when he wants to, I have no idea about the abilities of this place. I have no idea what Ruler could have set up here. I begin channeling all my Mana.

I notice the Collsseum. What is that? Is it where the source of Mana comes from? Does Ruler intend to make me fight in there? The Mana Residue is all over the place I can't use my sensing here properly.

"Damn this is just an ordinary dagger. I wish I could write it into something much powerful, but I need to have enough Mana to fight Ruler" I think. I need to depend on my stats for survival, and hope that I will survive long enough to write an entire story. That could give me the win.

I notice Ruler looking at me with a bloodthirsty grin. I cannot afford to show a moment of weakness so I return that grin with a blood thirsty grin of my own. I decide to ignore his invitation to come attack and wait this out for a while. The longer I wait, the more Mana I replenish.

[Yes I assume time unfreezes and Redgrave, you don't get dragged into the reality marble]

[Owari, read the first chapter]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
[Am I supposed to fight Saber, Archer and Caster now?]
[No, you don't. We come here on Ruler's request to deal with Saver, not you. So if you don't want to fight, we won't fight you.]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[Do i get dragged into the reality marble as well?]
[Yes, you do. You're a Lancer with E rank luck, so the Reality Marble will also drag you in no matter where you are]

Back