• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 2)

• As i parted from ruler after having a great meal and talk i went to the arcade to play some tekken 7 often using Jin and Devil Jin along with some racing games for fun*

[Y'know Monarch, you said that Saber must be very trusting to let me create my territory, but we all (including Saber, Caster, and Ruler in we) know that Saber can destroy the territory.]

I finished the rings. Once this is given to Archer, I should be able to tell when he's in trouble. I close my eyes for a moment to concentrate, and visualize the city, five dots appear in midtown East. Good, they all work, I'll have to practice more with this.

I didn't notice earlier, but it seems there's been a change in Saber. It's subtle, almost imperceptible, at first I thought it was just the effects of the rings, but I know the extent of my creations, I'm certain that's not it. It must be outside interference. Is it whatever has been creating those bursts of magic? It doesn't seem hostile or harmful, it may even become a boon, I should leave it alone

As the day had progressed, the bursts of magic energy had continued, the more times I feel the magic, the more certain I am. Winning is impossible. But even so, I can't stop thinking, I want to meet the source of that magic, even if only to satiate my curiosity. As a Caster, how could I not be curious? What kind of being is it? It couldn't be a servant, could it? If it were, this war would be over, wouldn't it? I keep thinking, until No. I realize, there can be a servant class that remains impartial, isn't there? Ruler.

"Hahahahaha!" I laugh, how could I stop laughing? After all, if I'm right that magic just comes from another pawn of the grail! I'm starting to get confused looks from my master and Saber, Shirou even looks scared. "Pft- hehe-", I try to stifle my laughing a little, and eventually calm down. In the end just how powerful is the grail? is the question lingering in my mind. And then comes the thought, maybe I should have come up with a wish after all.

I decide to keep my thoughts on the matter secret, but next time I feel that burst of magic, I should try to meet its source.

[So yeah, any hostility Caster had towards Ruler has vanished.]

[Oh excellent. Now to just get Rider, Saver, and Saber off my case, and I won't need to unleash Ars Paulina: The Golden Colluseum within the Nameless Impaling Forest on anyone]

Back at the top of ESB, I continue to watch Saber with SNI. The changes are already happening, albeit slowly and near imperceptibly.

Once the changes are done, I have a new ability in mind to write about in my manuscript... not a another 9 chapters, not this time, but enough for my purposes. But first, I need a scenario to begin the "plot".

I TTBB down to the streets, and use SNI to search for appropriate targets, people who will not be missed, people I can abduct without alerting the general populace to the existence of magic.

From around the city, I take about 100 violent muggers ad criminals, and at immeasurable speeds, I take each one and trap them in Ars Paulina, a few hundred metres away from the Golden Theatre in the centre, within earshot of one another.

Once it is complete, I enter the Reality Marble myself. Appear in normal clothes that I stole and changed into with TTBB, pretending to be just another normal person.

I emerge from the forest with them, and along with the others, start calling for aid. Other people arrive, having heard our calls. The hundred people I have gathered all group together.

After mimicing their confusion and anxiety, I stir up their anger and violent tendencies and convince them that the source of us being trapped in this place must lie in the colluseum in the distance, and we begin making our way there to storm the Golden Theatre.

Leading them to the entrance of the colluseum, I reveal my true self once we arrive. And then, with the speed of servant that no human can match I summon Gram and impale each of them one by one, consuming their souls to refil my mana. Waste not want not after all.. Then I leave their bodies skewered on the tree branches of the forest and on the spikes within the colluseum

This will serve as a sufficient base for my next story, once the changes have been made to Saber by tomorrow

[Sorry, I missed the part where you headed over to Central Park]
[So are you still playing?]

[In some sense, yes]

Due to my growing worry about killing my master with overuse of mana I decide to change the deal with Saver. Instead of getting nine lives and Enuma Elish I propose that I instead gain Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē and some stat upgrades.

[I just realized how overpowered I would become. So I decided to nerf myself ]

Rider, you do not need to worry about your Master dying.

And, any particular Noble Phantasm that you'd like, I will need you to describe it to me.

I'll begin writing for you once I'm done with my manuscript.

SNI alerts me to a potential threat. Within seconds, Saver will have completed his own manuscript. Using SNI's future viewing function, I can see he will only be ablt to gain a low variation of EX rated stats. As long as he simply uses this against the rest of the servants, there is no problem. But if he attempts to attack me...

Monarch Laciel said:
[Hey Owari. Like your buffs? They're coming along nicely]
[@Monarch: So, you decided to buff me because Saver and Rider are so OP now that they can even threaten you? lol. But by buffing me, you also give me a chance to kill you easier. Just come to me, and your death is granted (i f*cking love this line, gonna use it whenever i can). Anw, please update NPs, stats of us on the first post,]

[@Blah: I don't actually understand your last post. Can you give me a detailed explanation about it? I can't take my move if i can't understand what you've done.]

[I was about to explain if someone say "Caster's territory is OP". Stat decrease territory is a very simple one for Territory Creation B, some servants have already done it before. Blocking drones and familiars are easy, too, Tohsaka family have one. The part about God Hand is strong, but it only means that "Only A rank or above can pierce inside this territory from outside, but any rank can be used inside this", and this can easily realize with POTS which Nikola already used to archive even more.]

OwariNepgear said:
Monarch: So, you decided to buff me because Saver and Rider are so OP now that they can even threaten you? lol. But by buffing me, you also give me a chance to kill you easier. Just come to me, and your death is granted (i f*cking love this line, gonna use it whenever i can). Anw, please update NPs, stats of us on the first post,]
[Unlike Saver, you can't reach me when I'm outside space-time. And don't worry. I have every intention of making myself unkillable to you as well...]

[Saver hasn't activated his complte manuscript yet, so the stats up there are all still correct, as are the NPs ... unless you want me to show buffed stats... eh that's going to be a pain to look for]

[@Owari Basically, with my last post, my character realized Saber was under the effect of the ability of the being that was creating the surges in magic, and that that was starting to raise your abilities. He then thinks things through and comes to the conclusion that Ruler is the one who's been causing the bursts of magic, and if he's a servant he's still under the control of the Grail. Because I intended to have a moment like this was part of why I didn't want my character to say he's hostile towards Ruler, but to "the being that might be powerful enough to control this war".

But from Saber's point of view, Caster just randomly burst into laughter, then went quiet. When I right, I put dialogue in quotes, and thoughts in italics.]

"I'm so close to surpassing every servant, so close" I think. With that, I escape Space-Time and pick up my pen and write my Manuscript #8.

I stop writing and laugh maniacally. I have finished Chapter 8. One More Chapter, I think and begin writing Chapter 9.

"My strnegth....My Agility...My Endurance...my Mana Reserves..my stats all have exponentially grown to Ex Rank. This strength, this speed, is this what it feels like to be at the peak of everything? I.... am above every servant, I can feel it" says LlamaGod.

He goes outside WashingtonHeights and begins to test out his newly gained powers. He sees a shop selling pastries. A woman is walking out that shop with a bag in her hand. Llama quickly moves and nicks one of Pastry out of that bag with the woman not even noticing it. He then proceeds to move towards a shady neighborhood where he instigates a fight with a small gang. The gang of five immediately draw out their weapons and proceed to attack him. Llama just stands there taking the blows, not feeling a thing. Quickly getting bored of the fight, he stomps the ground, making cracks appear everywhere and throw the attackers out of balance. He then proceeds to stab every attacker in a single second. He notices that he is running low on Mana and should not be wasting it such, and proceeds to run back to WashingtonHeights at his highest speed in a very drunk manner. He then rests.

I end writing.

I stop using TTBB. I drop the book onto my bed. My body begins to glow a vibrant white I feel the strength pouring through me, I feel myself becoming much mroe flexible and much more durable. I have a huge grin on my face.

"At last, I can face people in combat" I say out loud.

I turn towards Rider and tell him :

"Rider, my next story will be focused around you. Wish what you want and I'll write it as long as it is within my power to do so. Incase you want more weapons, describe the weapons so I have something to work with".

With this, I drop back onto the bed(Not asleep) with a menacing grin.

[Ex Rank Mana decreases my writing time by how much?]

[**** me, everyone is like "saver this, saver that" I am just a nice kid who is doing his own business forgive me pls]

[Yea, but after a while I should be able to write 9 chapters, no?]

[I think this is where my fear of writing should come into play]

- "For my first weapon I wish for a spear with no superhuman abilities unless its true name is invoked, Its name is Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē: Spear-tip of the Star Traversing the Skies and with its ability I will be able to challenge anyone to a one on one death match with no outside influence such as Divine blessings and divine weapons.

- " For my second weapon or rather ability I wish for a noble phantasm that lets me counter a noble phantasm that makes me so fast It could be equated to instant movement, the name if the noble phantasm is Dromeus Komētēs: Comet Form.

- " As for my final weapon I have decided that the only weapon worthy of my infinite brilliance is the Brahmastra: Rakshasa-Piercing Immortal. A immortal sword that can kill any invincible demon.

[**** it might as well make myself one of the overpowered main antagonist. On another note maybe I should have taken some other noble phantasms that aren't from Achilles]

So..3 Noble Phantasms, all A-rank, with my current abilities it should take me nothing less than a good 6+ hours to grant all those.

[I technically can make you God Of OP by writing all nine chapters using Ex Mana + TTBB at the same time, but I think that would be a spoilsport. I'll only write 4chapters at once maximum and give mana exhaustion to myself after that somehow unless I'm in dire need. If I am, **** it, going to atleast 6 chapter people]

Which Noble Phantasm do I write you first, Rider? Be careful what you wish for as I do not like wasting time on something that is of no use. Choose your first weapon carefully and tell me a special property it has, so I can relate you to it.

And thank you for the Mana Supply, I can sustain myself now, you will see that I am someone who always repays his debts.

[Does Rider have to replace his weapons for me to give him new ones? I don't see the need for it, but not sure about the rules]

The burst of invisible magic rolls through the town, but that isn't what I'm concerned about. Even from the ESB, I can see the light glowing from the apartment in Washington Heights. The fool! Did he not realise it is the middle of the day! With witnesses everywhere!

I pull out my manuscript and wipe it clean. I am no longer confident in the abilities of the other servants, and I cannot wait any longer. I enter Ars Paulina and observe the corpses of those poor necessary sacrifices to my story

I begin to write the first chapter:

"Monarch Laciel entered the Reality Marble. He was in normal clothes, appearing as just another normal person.

He emerges into the forest, and along with the others, start calling for aid. Other people arrive, having heard his calls. The hundred people gather together.

After mimicing their confusion and anxiety, Monarch stirred up their anger and violent tendencies and convinced them that the source of them being trapped in this place must lie in the colluseum in the distance, and they begin making their way there to storm the Golden Theatre.

Leading them to the entrance of the colluseum, Monarch Laciel revealled his true role as the one who trapped them there. And then, with the speed of servant that no human can match he summoned Gram and impaled the people, one by one, sending them fleeing in terror and consuming their souls to refill his mana. Waste not want not after all.. Then he left their bodies skewered on the tree branches of the forest and on the spikes within the colluseum"

Chapters 2 through 8 are writte Chapter 9:

"
What terrifying power Monarch had unleashed upon these people that had dare attempted to attack his Golden Colosseum? In an instant they had been slaughtered by his demonic sword, their corpses impaled on his blade and then on the branches of the Nameless Forest. Even as he had used his charisma to manipulate them into attacking! He was like a demon defending his realm, executing those who entered in a truly brutal and terrifying way, like some kind of Impaling Lord!"

I look around my Reality Marble. It will be suitable to activate my ability here, in this place beyond space time where there can be no other witness.

"Marchen Meines Leben (The Fairy Tail of My Life): A Story Just For You!"

I and my book begin to glow a truly brilliant light, and words spill from my book and wrap around me, sinking into my flesh.

[NP gained: Kazikli Bey (Impaler Prince): The Lord of Executio)[Skills gained: Charisma (Rank C), Territory Creation (EX Rank), Demonic Defender of the State (Rank EX - Designated Territory - Ars Paulina),]

And now

I press my arms to my remaining command seals and telepathically speak to the remaining servants, except Saver

"All Servants. Saver has risked the sanctity and secrecy of this war. He was organising a massacre of hundreds of lives, and his activation of his NP lit up the entire district he has in, alerting all muggles to his presence and power. To the one who kills him, I will give 2 new A+++ rank Noble Phantasms of your choice in addition to a new personal skill. Saver is within Washington Heights. Find him. And kill him."

[Did you just kill people and put the blame on me? I only killed like 13 people pls]

[I thought I had two chances during daylight before I get bounty on me lmao, so I was like chill lemme just activate it]

[@Owari really? I didn't realize, I don't think Monarch did either since he also mentioned you being in the territory. Edit: I was referring to the thing about you leaving the territory.]

I sensed it, another burst in magic power… but it was different. That wasn't Ruler. It was powerful, but I don't think the user is on his level yet. Focusing for a moment, I'm certain, it came from Washington Heights? That's where Rider was. This… this can't be Rider, can it? Unlikely, then his allies? Assassin should be dead, then the writer…

The next words escape my mouth, "A Story Just for You". But that's a Caster's… no, I have God Hand, that's not an issue. How could I have missed it? Ruler must be the same. That's why I've felt those surges of magic. That's why Saber's abilities were increasing. I bite into my thumb… "shoot!" What's our next move? We've left this guy alone too long. Will he come after us straight away? My thoughts pause a moment. No. There's still Rider, they'll try to strengthen him next. We can't let them. But do we wait for Saber's change? In the end, it comes out "how truly troublesome."

I can't reach a conclusion alone, I decide I need to get into contact with my allies.

Turning towards Saber I say, "Do you know where Archer is? I was planning to wait for him to stop by before giving him his rings, but it seems we might not have time for that." I'll have to fully explain the conclusions I've reached.

My master turns towards the birds, seems he caught on to my urgency. If Saber doesn't know, he can find out the general area. It's no flying chariot, but Archer's lightning is still plenty flashy.

Then the message from Ruler comes.

[@Monarch I cri man we supposed to be Writer Brothers]

Done, Rider, is the special feature of that NP being incredibly fast? (Will life passages from the wiki)

I do need your name to start writing, though.

[@Monarch hope you go to some kind of a lava zone, slip, fall into lava and get burned alive(For now)

Yes the noble phantasm grants me incredible speed and makes me the fastest servant normally.

- " Ah I almost forgot to reveal my true name. My true name is that of the heroic spirit Ramesses the Sun King.

[I'm just gonna use my username lol]

My message sent, I return to normal space time. I TTBB down to the nearest book shop and grab a copy of Lovecraft's Cthulu Mythos, then TTBB back to the ESB. With the 9 chapters I wrote only a few minutes ago, I only have enough mana right now to write 3 chapters in TTBB. I activate TTBB and begin writing

"Monarch Laciel poured his magic into the Cthulu Mythos book, and felt it's structure begin to alter, transforming the book, constructing a new one"

I write chapters 2 and 3. What I am aiming for is A+ rank, and I want to do two things with it, so Ill need to write 7 chapters. My EX self-replensishment should means it will take me 1/2 hour to return to full mana.

My turn

(Hearing some noise while sleeping in park) "hmm?...what is this?" I thinking listen to this "noise"

Hmm..not problem i gue-

'Avenger-san, you can even call me a idiot if you want.......however...to answer your question...yes!....i will risk my own life to save people i don't know even if they hate.....not because i want a praise or reward......But because i can!'

........Ôû¬sighÔû¬........look like i don't have much choice huh?......and on top of that

"A guy who want to become a GOD huh?"......

Ôû¬SmirkÔû¬ "well that was Actually a pretty decent Challenge!!!" I shout as i Shoot myself to Washimgton heights as high speed!!! [Not use a TTBB tho.]

[@Owari, give me a good reason, give Rider a good reason]

Aha you're that man of legends, Rider. I would love to sit down someday and listen to your stories, perhaps over a cup of tea after this war is sorted out?

I pick up my pen and begin writing Manucript #1

Legends speak of Ramesses The Sun King, one of the greatest emperors to have ever existed and ruler of the Sun Kingdom(?). It is often said that if you ever saw him Ride a chariot towards you, that meant certain death. On his worst day, he was the fastest on the battlefield, with observers describing his speed as Instantaneous Movement.

Manuscript #2

There is a certain story of his, where it is said that the enemy took part in a covert operation and killed one of his loved ones and invited Ramesses to war. Ramesses, in a fit of rage, got onto his chariot and rode toward's the battle field. At the battlefield, not even one single soldier of Ramesses's kingdom was present, but the entire army of the moon kingdom. Ramesses took no note of it, he ploughed through the army. The last thing the enemy army saw was the wheels of a chariot, mercilessly driving through their beloved comrades.

I write Manuscript#3 & Manuscript #4.

Rider, do you have any idea about the other servants? The one at Central Park was acing crazy enough that he seemed very strong. Probably not as strong as you when you get your NPs or me as I am now, but I think it would be a good decision to go check up on him. Should I do it, or will you?

In a while, I should be able to give you Dromeus Komētēs and be halfway done through the next NP, which one do you want there?

[Things are getting hectic, the most hectic I'd say is Saber threatening me]

I sense a presence coming towards my location, I notify Rider about this. Judging by the expression on his face, looks like he has noticed it too.

I get ready to activate my TTBB in a moment's notice if a fight were to break out. I secretly hope that it is one of the un allied servants so we can talk it out.

I open the door at hearing someone scream something from the outside. I see a quite tall, lean body looking like it was built for speed. I notice the Mana rolling off him and understand that he's a servant. Judging by his shouting earlier, and using my human observation, I come to the conclusion that this is a very eccentric man. The Servant at central park, maybe? But he doesn't match up to the visuals I have from the drone that got destroyed.

Rider stands behind me, ready to activate his NP. I stand there with my book in hand and TTBB ready to activate. In a calm voice, I say :

"Hello, fellow servant. Pray what, brings you here? I'm quite sure it is nothing that cannot be settled by talking."

OwariNepgear said:
Hizack123 said:
So i'm here.....
"HELLO!...ANYONE HERE???.......WANNA TALK ABOUT OUR LOAD AND SAVIOR JESUE CHRIST?"
[Please wait for us Zack, we're coming with you! We have to stop this man's madness together!]
[No worry m8 ;D i'm know what i'm doing! ( or maybe not...Ôû¬questionable mad enhancementÔû¬)]

So this guy is Saver.......he tough!

"Hmm....are you a guy who ruler said that kill people and try to become a god?"

My mana is recharged. I activate TTBB and in an instant I write the next few chapters up to the 7th

Chapter 7: " The book was filled with magical power, twisting a changing. Monarch had taken the skin from some of the bodies still hanging on his trees and stretched it over the book. And it was finally complete, the item constructed. A faint howling noise sounded, stretching from another world entirely, and the book mirrored its scream"

"MARCHEN MEINES LEBEN"

[NP gained: Preylati's Spell Book]

[Skill gained: Item Creation]

I activate Ars Paulina and rush to the throning area of the Golden Colosseum. There, the structure bends to my will, artificial magic circuits blossoming forth around an indentation in the throne. I slam the book in, and instantly its magical reactor core activates, filling the structure, and through it, the rest of the Marble and myself with inexhaustible magical power

Instantly I TTBB down back to Manhattan. SNI tells me the other servants are rushing to their almost certain dooms. I should never have let out that bounty. I fear my actions will do more damage to the Grail War than Saver's own. I need to do something. I need to think, something I can do without further harm...

Ruler said what?

I'm going to be honest with you, Servant. I have killed thirteen people and all of them were criminals and had to pay anyways.

Ruler is trying to manipulate people into killing me I see. Is he scared, by any chance?(Inner Monologue)

There has to be some ulterior motive behind what this Servant is doing. I think for a second and ask

"So...I assume that Ruler bribed you with some sort of thing. What is it, tell me. Perhaps I could indulge you in a more interesting offer."

[@Monarch call them back pls. Otherwise I might just elevate Rider to Demigod status with which he can just protect me in Ramesseum Tentyris]

Back