• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 2)

It is almost morning, and much of my magical energy has recharged. There is no need to use TTBB when I can just as easily write the final chapter myself. So I do so:

"Alone in his own world, beyond space and time, Monarch Laciel gathers his power once more, and floods his magic circuits and nerves, forcibly widening them and growing them. For any other being, such an act would be tadamount to suicide, an irreparable damage to the body. But here in this world, there is no death, as there is only Laciel and the immortality his twin blessing of the Olympians give him. For Laciel, who's body can endlessly adapt to harm thanks to God Hand, his circuits can spread and widen even further. And at last, at the very cusp of their limit, at the point where going any further would mean be akin to magically castrating oneself, a point where not even God Hand could help - he stops. And there, within his world beyond time, his world without death, he lets the magic flood in, his magical power increase 1000 fold"

The 9th chapter of my second manuscript is complete. This one is intented to give me something a little different.

It is the middle of the night atop the empire state building I look around. Save for Redgrave, standing at the balcony, there is no one nearby, and he has already seen this once.

I activated my noble phantasm.

"Marchen Meines Leben (The Fairy Tail of My Life): A Story Just For You!"

Once more, magic and light erupts from my body as the words I have written spill from the page, raising me off the ground. The changes I am enacting are not as great as last time, the light and magic not as intense, but they are still powerful.

[Noble Phantasm gained: Ars Paulina: The Time of Crowning has Come, He is the One Who Begins All ]

[Skill Gained: Self-Replenishment (Mana) (EX Rank)]

[Parameter Increase: Magical Power (EX Rank)]

This should be enough for now. With this much magical power, I can maintain my own world apart from Time and Space, a world without death for days on end, even as Gaia itself pushes back and tries to break my marble.

"I'll head back to my territory cause it's nearly morning. Meet you at central square Ruler" *Jumps around before the sun could rise up so he doesn't cause issue for the people around him*

Oi Rider, Mate, you just asked me to give you 2 A+ Noble Phantasms and 1 A++ Noble Phantasm. That means I need to write six manuscripts, ''three times over. At my present levels of Mana, I can only write four manuscripts at a time before being depleted of my Mana.

I think we need to work out the conditions a bit. Sure I have this uber hax book that can do things, but I, by no means am a god.

I think our best course of action would either be me giving you a siginificantly lower ranked NP, because if I'm unconscious and Saber/Caster/Archer decide to attack, I'm not sure if you will survive, from the understanding I have of how your NPs work.

Or for now I can write all my stats up to A/Ex rank, which would increase my Mana + increase my strength and agility, which might make it easy for us in the long game.

And Rider, did you get the phantom voice too? Do you think Ruler is on to us? It seemed like Ruler was asking us to watch our step, honestly.

After finishing my telepathic conversation with my master, I receive a message from Ruler. After listening through the message I only grow more suspicious. Why would he chose now to announce himself? The timing of the message seems very peculiar perhaps he has a way to sense or predict the future and fears that we will ruing his plans, could it be some sort of clairvoyance through a noble phantasm? All these questions occupy my thoughts. I finally decide to wait it out and stock up on noble phantasms to deal with the remaining servants, especially a certain Archer and Caster before eradicating Ruler.

EDIT: I will let you write up your stats especially your mana and give yourself a mana replenishment skill, until you finish I will protect you. - " Do not worry about these pesky servants once they enter my temple they might as well be dead.

Thank You, Rider.

Which do you think is Optimal? Should I spen all my Mana on boosting my stats all at once, do it patiently or go hunt down some souls for Mana first? I'm still worried that you might not be enough against Saber and her allies. I have seen Saber fight through my drones and boy she is no light weight. I also can try boosting your stats up by a couple ranks. Since I don't really have a problem with any option, I think it would be best that you chose one of the strategies mentioned above, to your convenience.

Spend your mana on stats but do it patiently. They won't be able to kill me in my reality marble since I'm going to be flying around in my temple complex on top of that I'm immortal in there unless they can destroy my temple along with me but they won't have the chance to do it against a legion of phantasmal beasts or a solar flare nuke.

Done, Rider.

I feel time-space freeze around me. I pick up my Pen and start writing a new story

LlamaGod is standing next to Rider(Who agreed to share Mana), going over his confidence that he can handle other Servants if they attack. He also notices how one Servant at Central Park still hasn't done anything to the drone and continues to observe him.

He begins to think what the best way to try and win the war is. He decides that he should first start by boosting his stats, primarily his agility, but if possible, all of his stats.

I stop writing. I begin to think that I can manage a chapter two and remain in a weak, but still able to fight state due to Rider sharing a bit of his Mana. I decide that I will use the least of his mana possible, and ask him a question.

-Hey Rider. A random question, but what do you say about a secretly orchestrated, decent sized explosion in an area hopefully populated by people who don't have much pull amongst the public?

I pick up my Pen and move onto Manuscript #2.

This servant at Central Park...is a peculiar one, Llama says to himself. He's only been going around for food and was frozen by someone who Llama's drones did not spot, for a while.

Llama continues thinking about increasing stats.

"Can I ascend to godhood....?" he thinks.

I stop writing, tired, but sustained by what little Mana I have left and what Rider is providing.

• As he walks back notices a drone* "Yare yare" *Turns around and runs towards it while covering his face and weapons only to destroy it with Gae away from the camera* "Time to go" *Manages to get into his territory stealthly to avoid being observed* [also going to bed for now so yeah]

Interesting, Rider. Any prime locations, at night time(to be inconspicuous) that meet the criteria I posted above? I'm against taking people's lives, but sometimes you just have to do the wrong thing to ensure your own victory.

Also, my drone at Central Park seems to be destroyed. The servant seems to be a very strange one, just stopping for one moment, seemed to sigh and then just disappear off my camera after which my drone was Destroyed. I will send another drone over, but at a longer range this time, for good measure.

I'm letting you call the shots for this mission.

[Due to national exams I'm not able to be as active as I want to be. But after tomorrows final exam I will be able to be as active as I like.]

I activate TTBB. I pick up my pen and write manuscript #3 and [Without TTBB] #4. My drone at Central Park hasn't picked up anything.

As usual with TTBB, I feel the space-time freezing around me. I pick up my pen and write manuscript #5.

<TTBB Effect stop>

After doing that, I get up and take a walk around Manhattan, making note of the places that seemed the busiest. I observe a pub that said "Hear one hear all, the greatest party of the decade is going to hit New York and will be organized at this very pub". I see the date and realize that it is to be held the following night.

<No TTBB>

I go back to where I was and I write manuscript #6, while Rider stands guard.

"My quest...to acquire the highest stats is very close to be done. Perhaps I can even become God...

God LlamaGod seems to have a nice ring to it" thought Llama.

I stop writing. To think of it, I haven't asked Rider his name yet, I'm being so impolite, I said to myself and visited the land where everything is mine.

[Lucid Dreaming]

[Fml I'm not sure what timezone the posts follow and not sure on when I posted last due to me editing random posts]

[Just in case, ignore if 3 hours aren't up, I'll repost when I wake up]

I pick up my pen and write Manuscript#7.

[Okay, so Washington Heights]

Saber was taking longer to recover than expected, so I left early. After leaving the apartment, I turn to my master. "Head home for a bit, use the command seals if you need me." I think for a moment, then turn to spirit form, remember infinite the drones from the first day. I head out to the upper East side, I search for a place to set up a small territory. Somewhere where it's populated, that will make it hard for servants to move during the day, preferably something like an unoccupied apartment. I won't bother so much with hiding this one, looking at his attack method there's even a chance Archer could have been mistaken as a Caster, so they could think in his weakened state he can't properly set up a territory; okay, let's not get our hopes up too much. Either way, it's best if I can draw the attention of other servants from Archer and Saber, I don't need to stay here long anyway. After thinking things through I find a good location, entering in spirit form, I create my dummy territory at day break.

[I'm openly advertising, "Hey! There's a territory here!" To all the servants. Keep in mind that Assassin told his allies that I was the Archer and Scarlet's character was the Caster. Also, Monarch, I'm taking your offer to make my item construction 5 times a day]

Standing in the workshop, I get a strange feeling. Why do I feel like something's changed? Without thinking long, I sit down and create a bracelet that increases my mana (the parameter). Nice, my efficiency with item construction's gone up. With this I can probably create, maybe, five items a day? When did it happen? Did it have something to do with fighting Assassin? I keep thinking as I start my next work what if I created something different? Something I've, no, even DaVinci has never tried before. As the Pioneer of the stars with Heracles divine body, this could be achievable.. I create the item, I'm uncertain if I could pull it off again, would I even want to with the amount of blood it needed? When I create my real territory it should be useable. Since I only got to make one item yesterday, this will help make up for lost time.

[Owari's response explains what the item does, in the form of a spectacular new territory. I edited this in to maintain continuity.]

I'm sure other servants will have noticed by now. I change to spirit form and return to my master's side. My Master tells me that the rats saw "Flashy McChariot" (Rider) flying to a "big human living place" in the Northern part of the island, but not the far North. So an apartment? Looking at the map tells me that's probably Washington Heights' residential zone, Hudson heights.

Then in material form we walk back to Saber and Shirou's home. After ringing the doorbell, I say into the intercom "Heyo~! We brought dumplings~!" When Shirou opens the door for us, I see his hand and my face pales. "Wh-what happened to your command seals?"

[@Llama, it's been two hours since you edited your last manuscript, not sure when you sent it.]

[Edit: Good luck on your exams Ramesses!]

[Was wondering why people keep choosing "Self-Replenishment" instead of Illyasviel (Caster)'s broken "Unlimited Mana Supply", must be for balancing. However @Ramesses, if you're the mid-boss and Llama or Ruler is the main boss, who will be the hero that come and kill you, lol?]

I got enough rest. Right now, i think i can fight a strong opponent without trouble, but because that command, right now i can't do anything. I haven't talked with Shirou, yet, not like i will, after what he has done. Right now, the sun is high, i doubt any servant will want to fight me right now, it will attract too much attention. I changed to my casual clothes (Shirou's clothes) before I go to the Central Park and practice with my sword. It must be autumn atm, the leaves are falling a lot. Cutting falling leaves in the Line sure is a good training to sharpen my reflect. I also practice my throwing skill with some small rocks, my precision in throwing is very good, must be because of this body's previous owner.

Due to this silent space that i can easily hear a weird noise out of the falling leaves. A mechanical one, indeed. I can spot a drone around 5 meters on the sky. When did it follow me? I throw a rock and destroy that drone. Guess staying here won't be a good choice. I go to the top of the ESB. Overlooking the Scenery, huh? "The scenery you see from a high place is magnificent. But a vision that's too large creates a boundary between you and the world. It's more correct for you to recognize the large world you see as the world you live in rather than as the small space around you. But you can't feel that you're living in this big world no matter how hard you try. Your reasoning, represented by your knowledge, and your experience, respresented by your realization, will crash against each other. And eventually, you will lose yourself and confusion will begin. And then you will fall.". This line... i heard it from someone, i don't know who he or she is anyway. (reference to Touko Aozaki, KnK).

Hmm, come to think of it, it's a faint feeling but there must be some living being very nearby but also very far away. With my MEoDP, i can see only one floating line. When i attempt to cut it, my hands can't move. This must be the CS's work. So, cut that thing will have the same meaning as challenging a Servant? I try to fight against the CS but my CTTR also tell me to stop. Ah, i get it now. I can see and cut even the concept of things, and that line must be the concept of space created by a Servant. There must be a Servant that can move outside of this world, outside even time and space itself. If i cut that and get dragged out of time and space, i won't survive. Ah, this is the place where i meet Ruler for the first time. Guess he will come here again. I write a note "Hello Ruler, it's Saber. Are you still alive? I'm in a tight situation right now... so i can't actually search for you. But, if you want a fight, just come to me at anytime. I want you to die by my hands, so please don't die by other's. See you later". I left that note there and leave.

I come to Caster's new territory. He created a new one in Midtown East. This one seems stronger than the previous one. Caster know that i'm coming, he isn't hiding so that i can easily find him with my Servant's sense. Caster places his workshop inside an abandoned building, with some barrier to lure people away. Shirou already told Archer and Caster about my current condition, Caster told me that Archer laughed a lot, i'll teach him a lesson later.

- What do you think? This territory took me lots of effort just to create it. Normal stalking tools such as drones and familiars can't enter this. It will also lower enemy servant's stat by 2 ranks or 1 if they have Magic Resistance. Also, by using me and my God Hand as its core, only attacks with A rank or higher can enter this territory from outside. Now this is a fortress that will protect us a lot while we're inside. Indeed it costs a lot of mana, but i'm using this Midtown East's people as its source to maintain it. I also set it up so that it won't drain people till death. What do you think? Splendid, right? This can only be done by me, the Pioneer of the Stars, the greatest genius of the human's history!

- Yes, you're right, it's very amazing. How could i expect less from you, LEONARDO DA VINCI?

- Oh? So you already know?

- A Pioneer of the Stars who can compare even to the great Nikola Tesla, the greatest genius on all fields of study, a Caster who can craft items and create a territory that can even compare with a Servant's Bounded Field. That can only be you, Leonardo. To think i have 2 geniuses on my side, what a good fortune.

- You're prasing me too much, lady. Sure, I'm part Da Vinci, but I'm also not. I'm a fake, a Blah who's got a bit of his mind, his body, his abilities. But I'm not on his level just yet. I know instinctively, my head's no match for the real deal, maybe that's why I've got a bit of Heracles in me too; twelve heads are better than one, it's a shame they'll never meet. I'm sure Archer's realized what's going on, he's certainly smart enough. He must realize, that we aren't them.

- Yeah, the same goes for me. This body... belong to a girl named Shiki Ryougi. Yet, i'm not her. She must be somewhere in this vast multi-verse. But, without fighting or an actual true identity, WHO AM I?

- I don't know who you WERE. And, what's it matter? You're you, the culmination of your experiences. Whoever you are doesn't matter, all that matters is what you do. But even so, there's someone out there, who knows if they really are, but there power's more than enough to pull the strings, after all there's no way a regular servant could release the magic energy they did. But they're someone who's impossible to reach, impossible to beat. Still, if you want a crack at them, as long as it's only impossible, I'm sure we'll be fine. And, i belive, Ruler, the supervisor of this HGW, is the one behind all of this. We know something. We must take him down, once and for all.

After some deep thought, i stand up. This whole thing just now was unbelivable, but i don't think Caster would like to me. I need sort my mind out before i can make a decision. When i'm about to leave, Caster calls me in and give me a pair of rings.

- Shirou asked me to make this. Those rings are linked with each other, one for you and one for your Master. With this, your Mana rank will increase by one and it will also deepen your connection with your Master so your mana replenishment will be better, you don't have to worry about mana shortage after using SoG anymore. This was Archer's idea since his NP would consume tons of mana. He also asked me to create it like a pair of rings for him and his Master. Your Master was very worried about you and you're misunderstanding his command. It's more like "I don't want you to fight alone" than "I forbid you from fighting".

I can't say anything. I just silently leave. Leonardo... he's really a genius... that he can easily see through me...

[@Blah: The scene below this is a little off-scene. If you don't want it, just say and i'll remove it]

After i left, Caster turns to his Master who's playing with birds. He say:

- They sure are having a good relationship with their Master, right?

- Birdy birdy birdy~

- Hey, you bird brain! Are you even listening?

- Assassin is dead. The birds saw an explosion. They even saw Assassin before he disappear. That man near him was a mage with CS, must be his Master. The man behind that explosion is still unknown. We must be careful.

- So Assassin is dead, huh... Someone can easily kill him when we had a hard time with him before... Things won't be easy.. I'll tell Saber and Archer about this later.

- What about that ring on your hand?

- Oh, so you noticed? I called it "The Lord of Rings". With this one, i can sense Saber, Archer and their Master's location and condition, as long as they're still wearing their ring. I'm a Caster, i can't just go outside my territory all the time, so this ring will let me know if they're having a fight and i'll come for help.

Caster backs to his workplace again. He's working on a flying boots or something like that...

My mana has once more recharged, and I have decided I need to customise Ars Paulina a bit, so I summon my manuscript and begin to write

Manuscript Chapter 1

"I activate Ars Paulina and return to my world and workshop beyond time and space. And there I activate TTBB, further messing with time. And then, I begin to tinker, begin to work. I plant tree, and build walls, and let m - this world responds to my will, providing me with the necessary tools, and hastening the growth of my forest, and allowing me to create a beautiful wonderful new construction"

Chapters 2 - 8 are written

Chapter 9:

"The forest is fully grown, and spreads endlessly throughout my world, I would name it but it seems better not to, to leave it with an air of mystery. At the centre stands a beautiful Golden Theatre, to match my own artistic prowess"

I decide to head to the tunnel systems in Upper West Side. My EX rank magical power and self-replensihment means my magic is nearly full again, so I activae TTBB and make my way there again.

After searching for caves I find a suitablely deep and hidden one. And there I activate my Noble Phantasm:

"Marchen Meines Leben (The Fairy Tail of My Life): A Story Just For You!"

Magic and light lights up the tunnel, words flow into me, and I feel that Ars Paulina is more than it was.

[NPs gained: Aestus Domus Aurea and Nameless Forest]

I activate Ars Paulina: Aestus Domus Aurea: Nameless Forest, and I see that my workshop has taken on the forms I place upon it in the story. It is beautiful, an endless nameless forest stretching out in al directions, with a golden colluseum in the centre. Within this world, the concept of death does not exist, and anyone who dies here will be resurrected so long as I have mana. Within this world, all memories save those of me and my allies will be slowly wiped away. Within the theatre at the centre, battle conditions will be made most favourable to me, increasing my parameters even as they decrease my opponents more and more the longer we are within.

I cancel the ability, noting my mana reserves. I thought that maintaining two reality marbles and a bounded field stacked on top of each other would be quite mana costly due to the World attempting to crush the irregularity, but it seems that activating one Reality Marble within another leaves you only with the cost of the external marble. Excellent. I'll be able to keep it up long enough to conclude any battle I have within. I return to normal space-time, and SNI reveals a more pressing concern to me.

Despite, or perhaps because of my message, Rider and Saver have grown even more suspicious. They are threats to me. And yet I cannot do anything to them. To do so would violate my charge as the Ruler of this war... but perhaps there is another way.

I return to the Empire State Building, and see a small piece of paper on the ground. It's from Saber - they must have been here earlier, while I was writing the new story

I read it. A tight situation? I use SNI to observe the future of a parallel world, where I take up his offer and go to find her. She brags that she could not have fought me if I hadn't come to her. Interesting. It must be command seal. but what fool of a master would restrict his servant in such a way?

• Back in my territory i managed to get back to where i lived without being detected or followed by anyone and I wait till the night passes by finding his master sleeping on the couch seems to be at peace as he crouches to look at her face* "Yare yare what were you even doing…GDI Sarah you can't simply just relax you know well we are at war…"
[How long till morning cycle?]

[I can't tell from the times, but ok, lets go with that. I guess it is the afternoon in the gameworld now (day cycle starts at 6am)]

[Retroactive meeting with Redgrave]

After writing a bit more, I head down to meet with Redgrave in Central Square

"Alright its time to meet up with Ruler gotta go before Sarah wakes up" *I go out of my territory and go to central square to meet ruler for that breakfast we promised*

I reach Central Square in spirit form then materialise in a small alley and walk out into the square. SNI will warn me of any form of threat towards or surveillance of our meeting. Redgrave is waving to me, so I go over.

Blahblah9755 said:
Also, Caster doesn't know about Ruler yet (I'm not sure if Archer knew either) he just knows about the ridiculous surge of magic that occurred while you were unconscious.
[There's been 2 more of those surges btw. The first came from southern Central Part, the second came from the top of the ESB and third one from the tunnels in Upper East Side. The 2nd and 3rd ones weren't as strong as the first though]

"Ruler there you are" *Waves at him as I reached central square for our hangout but still cautious if anyone were to observe us*

"That restaurant there looks suitable" I say, pointing at a generic Italian restaurant.

We go over and sit dow

"So. What is the purpose of this meeting then?"

"It's more to a generic hangout where i want to know about this world. Though something has been on my mind because i spotted a drone when i was going back feels like someone might spy on people in the shower. Anyway I thought as an off chance someone wants to kill you I'll lend you a hand on it. I just want to offer my help if someone were to come after you that's all but that's more secondary than anything just food for thought" *Opens menu* "Let's order some pasta and pizza seems like a good start"

As we sit down, I whisper under my breath, "Enfer Chatuea D'lf", and immediately exit space time. There is something I need to do as soon as possible.

I readjust SNI to view the city like a chessboard. I can see the locations of all the servants from here. Avenger is in East Village, but he seems to be running low on mana supplies. Whether or not he'll disappear is a coin toss.

Saber is meeting with Caster in a small apartment. So they've set up an alliance have they? Saber is quite trusting, to allow Caster to set up such a powerful territory. All it would take would be a single thought, and that territory could be repurposed to affect Saber as well. More worrying however, is their misguided belief that I am somehow the cause of this. The Grail is what causes this war, not I. I was in just as much of a position as them, trapped in the body of a young german boy when the Grail first summoned me.

Saver is in Washington Heights, planning - oh my. A mass murder, to gain enough souls to power his magic. This could not only threaten me, but also the Grail War itself. I must keep an eye on this.

I begin to think. My perogative is to observe the grail war and make sure it is not threatened. Apart from that, I cannot interfere with other servants except either to remove a threat to the war, or in self-defense.

But Saver - he plans on a massacre, to gather enough power to possibly threaten me, the supervisor and arbiter of this war. Does this not count as a threat?

Perhaps not entirely. Not enough for me to create a bounty, or claim it directly. But enough to get some leeway with the rules of this war.

I turn my SNI back to Saber. I watch her. She is perfect. And ability that lets her destroy the very existence and origin of nearly anything, yet one that requires her to be able to catch her opponent. Perfect for my needs. SNI tells me all I need to know about her. Excellent. Not only do I not need to write an extra chapter to establish her character, I can also write the whole thing in TTBB instead of needing to watch her for a day. And so I activate TTBB and begin to write. I think that... 4 chapters will suffice for my purposes.

Chapter 1:

"Saber stood in Shirou's apartment, talking to Caster. She was recovering from her previous exertion, and she was becoming stronger, more agile, more durable, and resistant, her skill returning to her fast. Although her ability to use to the grail had been restricted due to her master's command, the connection was still there, and it too was recovering, growing stronger, bringing her closer to the realm of the gods... However, her mind had been damaged slightly in the battle [truth ― normally it would regen pretty quickly, but in this story it won't. And when this story gets overlayed on the real Saber….] and a few small neutrons had been altered. Not much. In fact the only real effects was slightly less hostility and suspicion towards Ruler…"

2 more chapters get written...

Chapter 4:

"Something was strange within her body, though she did not realise it. Rather than simply recovering back to her previous health, she had actually grown stronger than before, and her increase connection to the grail strengthening her divinity. Her mind had not healed the damage however. It was small however. Merely a weakness to the Charisma skill of a Ruler class" [I promise this is not going to turn out weird]

I will need to be subtle here, activate the effects slowly and carefully. She won't sense anything with her connection to the root, SNI tells me, as this is neither a force of life nor a threat of death, but the pink light emanating from her body would tell her something had been done to her, were I to activate all the ability's effects at once. Instead, I will let the effects happen slowly.

[By activating this slowly, Saber's stats will triple from Strength C, Agility A and Endurance B to Strength C++, Agility A++ and Endurance B++. In addition, her divinity will also rise to B+, her magic resistance will double to B+, and she will gain the skill "Instinct" rank A. She will also gain a tiny "weakness to Charisma" debuff and a tiny "deference to authority" debuff. Neither would do much on their own, but together, Ruler class will be able to manipulate and convince her much easier than normal. These changes will happen slowly over the course of the next day, with a tiny tiny glow emanating from her body (looking almost like she is just slightly red from exercise), almost blotted out by her clothes]

I put away my manuscript, content to let the changes happen slowly, and return to Lancer in the same instant and position I left him.

[This also means I can't use ASJFY for the next day, until the changes have finished. I could activate it earlier, but then it would be obvious I've done something to you]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
"It's more to a generic hangout where i want to know about this world. Though something has been on my mind because i spotted a drone when i was going back feels like someone might spy on people in the shower. Anyway I thought as an off chance someone wants to kill you I'll lend you a hand on it. I just want to offer my help if someone were to come after you that's all but that's more secondary than anything just food for thought" *Opens menu* "Let's order some pasta and pizza seems like a good start"
"A drone you say?" I readjust SNI to check for potentially hostile surveillance. There are a few people angry that we took the last seats in the restaurant, but no one else is nearby. Still, I can see them. A few drones flying around the city. None are at our location though. No one is watching us.

"As the Ruler in this war, I am meant to be impartial. However, should I come under attack, your assistance would be welcome. But out of curiousity, why make such an offer"

I order some food and it arrives instantly [must be magic], and I consume it quickly

"I took an interest in you after the fight feeling like you are a goal I can't lose so you can say I want to be your friend because why not also that black sword i wonder how compatible with Ea just something i would like to see lol so yes I would like to help if you are in trouble"

[Gram is like <<<<<< Ea btw. But I didn't want to take Ea because A) you already have it and B) I don't want an Anti-World Noble Phantasm - that could be problematic]

"Fight? You mean when you pointed your spear at me and I told you to freeze? Not much of a fight I must say. But if you would like a rematch, not to the death, I would be happy to oblige" [I want a fight]

"as for your offer of aid, I require assistance I will be sure to remember your offer. I am afraid I cannot directly aid you due to my impartiallity, but if you see another servant risking the secrecy of the grail, do tell me"

[I actually plan on buffing up your stats a bit like I did with saber]

[Just curious on how it's like lol]

"Not to the death but until we are exhausted of Mana that is and I'll tell you if something is going on that risks its secrecy though i wonder how to contact you to give info. It's fine not to directly aid me its your role not to be anyway" *As we eat some italian foo which I really liked*

[Coolio]

I use my true name discernment to observe Lancer Redgrave's stats. Mana B. My mana is EX. A fight to almost out of mana is not going to go well for him. But for the sake of the battle, I will pretend that my mana capacity is equal to his.

"Very well" I say. "If you wish for this battle, meet me at the top of the Empire State Building"

"Oh not now I want to do that when the war is over and it all end not during it right now we gotta focus on the war itself though i wonder if my master would be fine bashful as hell tbh"

"Fair enough" I say. "Best not to waste valuable mana on meaningless fights"

"This was an interesting meeting. Good to have met you Lancer, but now I shall return to the ESB to watch the war further"

[I rather focus for now but it would probably cause catastrophic results lol]

"Alright there see ya Ruler and again if trouble arises contact me if you need to" *Pays the bill as we walked out of the restaurant"

[Also GL Ramesses didn't see that message lol]

Back at the top of ESB, I continue to watch Saber with SNI. The changes are already happening, albeit slowly and near imperceptibly.

Once the changes are done, I have a new ability in mind to write about in my manuscript... not a another 9 chapters, not this time, but enough for my purposes

Monarch Laciel said:
[You are currently hiding out in East Village on the verge of disappearing from mana loss if you don't go out and eat some souls or something (in game reason for you possibly quitting)]
[Umm....i'm walking to Central park in last move tho and i can recover mana on my own, with rank B in skill i already recover almost full mana.]

Back