• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 2)

LlamaGod1411 said:
I decide to ignore his invitation to come attack and wait this out for a while. The longer I wait, the more Mana I replenish.
[Really man. Just killing all my thunder]

[Remember, the longer you are in here, the more of your memories get erased, and when they are all gone, so are you]

[Okay, I'm just going to assume that that only wounded you, but didn't remove any life].

Ruler & I stare at each other for a few seconds. I notice that he is seated on what appears to be a throne atleast a 100 meters away.

"Saver", came the now frightening voice of the Ruler. "If you want to escape, alive, there is only one way. Kill Me. If you can make it to me, that is."

With that, Ruler raised his hand. I tensed. The feeling of fear began to creep into me.

He swiftly drops his hand.

Time seems to slow down to me. I wonder what the sudden gesture was, and stood there, ready. The area became dead silent. I continue waiting.

I notice a figure approaching me, from my right, at a very high speed and jump up into the air to dodge it. I look down to see what exactly it is.

"It is a.....tree branch?" I wonder, barely noticing another figure approaching me. I twist my body in mid-air and barely dodge the branch. I land. I now notice why Ruler brought me here. Every.Single.Branch. around me began moving.

"Shitshitshit this is bad" I say to myself, panic evident on my face. I begin writing

LlamaGod is stuck in a monstorous forest. Every branch there is trying to kill him, he just has an ordinary dagger which seemed to be more dazzling than any silver ever. Llama's desperate for a weapon.

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5 :

The sword that glows brighter than any Silver, the sword that Kings dream to have, the sword with a very shady past behind it...the Sword Clarent (B-rank) is in Llama's possession now.

I stop writing.

I feel slightly tried by writing myself Clarent, but atleast now, I can fend off these branches. I begin parrying and slicing any Branches that got too close. I was slowly being overwhelmed.

"There are too many, I need to find a way to get out of here. And if what Ruler said was true, I need to kill him to get out" I say to myself. I plan to begin making my way through to him.

I notice that the Ruler was looking at me, as if to say "Hm, let's see how long you'll live". That expression was infuriating, I have to get to him as soon as I can, I thought.

I begin making my way through, slashing countless number of tree branches. I slowly kept decreasing the distance between us. 70m...65m...60m...55m...50m...

At this point, Ruler lifts his other arm and makes a gesture. "Was that....fear on his face?" I think.

The speed the branches were approaching me at grows exponentially. The number of branches grow exponentially. I keep advancing towards Ruler. I cannot lose by any means, I NEED to get out of this place.

I feel my strength weakening, I manage to push up until 15m without being damaged much. At this point, I look at trees converging around Ruler, forming a barrier. I keep parrying the branches while thinking how to get through that thick barrier. I decide that I have no other way. I sacrifice the armor that has been protecting me all this long and invoke the divine weapon Vasavi Shakti and fling it towards the converging trees. Before the spear managed to hit the target, I was back to Parrying and pushing through. I finally reach my intended target. The throne's blown to pieces due to how strong Vasavi Shakti is. I find a very smouldering Ruler lying on the floor.

"I've....killed Ruler" I say to myself in joy. I move towards the still body of the Ruler. The tree branches have stopped moving. I wait to go back into the real world. Everything seemed fine.

Until Ruler got up...

Ruler looked fine other than a burn mark.

"Wh-what kind of a sorcery is this?" I stammer out. "How are you still alive...?"

He tells me "Did you really expect that you can kill me, Saver? Let me just end this." as he draws his sword from his sheathe and charges towards me.

I begin to engage in a sword-fight. I parry every blow, block every powerful swing, skillfully move out of the way of some. But this was not enough, Ruler was a much better swordmaster than I was, and that was obvious. I had not much choice, but to fight him. I couldn't retreat, this was his world, he knew it much better than I did. I feel my strength weakening, the fatigue catching up to me. I notice that the trees start stirring again. In this moment of neglect, I felt something blunt slam into my stomach, I lost my breath.

I fell down to one knee, while the branches kept coming towards me slowly. I lay at Ruler's feet, looking at death, right in the face.

In a moment it was all over, I was impaled by countless number of branches,

[Sad lyf m8]

[Now Y'all wait for Monarch and fight]

[I'm back, congratulations on the test Ramesses. Nice ending Llama.]

[@Owari, whenever Monarch makes the new thread and teleports us away, I've got a plan for Blahster's reaction, so don't go writing anything for him.]

Saver is here with me now. Thank the Grail. I can somewhat fix my mistake. I look at him in the distance from my throne and try my best at a sad smile [I'm terrible at smiles in RL btw].

"Saver" I say, my voice resounding through the forest. "If you want to escape, there is only one way. Kill me. If you can reach me that is". As I walk, I raise my hand, preparing to activate Kazikli Bey.

"Good luck" I say, knowing that even the highest luck stat in the world could not help him now. I drop my hand, and the branches begins to move.

SNI tells me what he is doing. Even as he steps out of space-time (strange - that shouldn't be possible here) and writes, the branches close around him. I sit on my throne and watch, pity in my eyes.

He closes the book. A sword glimmers in his hand. Clarent, the Sword of Treachery. Perhaps he didn't have enough time to recharge all his mana after his 9 chapters activated.

Saver charges. I'm surprised. He's doing quite well, deflecting the branches that seek to impale him from every direction, truly putting that EX rank agility to use. He's getting closer. I feel a hint of fear and raise my hand. The branches grow faster, more of them attacking now.

And yet he still cuts through them. His agility increase must have been stronger than I thought. Truly he is incredible.

He is closer now, and I can read his stats better. He's weakening, tiring. Although he doesn't realise it, the effect of the nameless forest is slowly erasing him, and part of his power is being used up just to slow down its effects. But he's still coming. I gesture once more, and the forest thickens, the branches overlapping to block his path.

He stops, unable to proceed. I've done it, I've stopped him.

Then his armour comes off. It is beautiful. The golden light it emits is like looking into the sun itself. The pieces of the armour circle around his head, then form themselves into the shape of a spear. With a cry, he throws it, incinerating the branches in itse way and flying through the air straight at me.

Everything goes black.

Am I dead? The wieght of the spear presses on me, and at last I recognise his armour. Kavacha and Kundala. Which means this spear - Vasavi Shakti. The God-Killer. So I'm dead.

But death does not exist in this place.

Life returns to me, my injuries healing. My eyes open and I rise.

Saver stands in front of me.

"What kind of sorcery is this?" he says, "How are you still alive...?"

God Hand.

I look up at Saver with pity in my eyes. This could have all been avoided, had I not been so afraid of what he might do. But now I realise. My power was had alway been too strong for him. From the very beginning, he had never stood a chance.

"Did you really expect that you can kill me, Saver?"

Saver breaths in. I shake my head. This battle was a farce from the start.

"Let me just end this". Gram appears in my hand, and I attack.

He's parrying and blocking my blows, but he's not a great fighter I realise. He's never really had to before, content to sit back and let his drones gather information on his enemies before writing them out of existence. The EX stats he gave himself would make up for it in any normal circumstance, but here, in the centre of my world, we are on even terms. And when two fighters with even power face each other, the more skilled one is going to win.

The trees shift slightly, and for a brief moment he is distracted. I slam the hilt of gram into his stomach. His armour is gone now, and my A++ weapon is enough to knock the wind out of him. He collapses, trying to catch his breath.

I look down at him.

I'm sorry

With a thought, the branches of the trees rush in.

[And that was my side of the story]

Facing Saver, this would be my most stupid idea ever. But, if we don't stop him, Shirou will... Archer know this, too. Even if he don't say it out, he do it for Rin. I'm not sure about Caster, though. But, they come with me, they decided to. Even if we have to die, we have to take him down with us. As we facing him in person, his strength, his pressure is like a Death's scythe right on my neck, just one movement and my death is absolute. Even without my CTTR, i can easily say that he's close to god right now. Even if my MEoDP can kill gods, my strength is not enough. But, i have no choice. With all of my courage, i say:

- Song...

Just in the blink of the eye, in the infinite moment between zero and one second, so short that i can't even call out the name of my NP, all the pressure is gone. Things happen so suddenly. At first, there was 3 Servants there, one is Saver, others are unknown. And then, 2 disappear, with only a halberd (God Force) hit the ground out of nowhere before disappear. With my eyes, there are 2 Lines floating where they used to be. Just like on the ESB, that must be the Concept of Space, they're outside of space right now. But, because a huge information of CTTR streams to my brain all at the same time, it took me 1 second to know what CTTR is trying to tell me. Out of surprise, i say:

- A servant is dead.

[@Monarch: I know MEoDP can cut Concept so it's normally that i can kill territories, fields, barriers and reality marbles, too. But can i really kill reality marble in this game?]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I don't see why not if it can do it normally]
[OMG i'm so OP that Archer Emiya and Rider Iskandar might have a hard time facing me.]

[Edit: I deleted most of my meta post. Should be fine now. But how fast is Rider's chariot again?]

As I'm about to ask Saber if she can track them, I hear the words "A servant is dead".

I don't process the words straight away, first I sense the one who disappeared with Saver had reappeared in the distance, he's running, with that and his weapon, I know he's Avenger. Then I realize the third servant had begun to glow. Is that ASJFY? How troublesome. He must be Rider.

And finally Saber's words echo through my mind, dead? The other one's running, so Saver's dead? Who could have… questions for later. It's day time, Rider has no problem with causing a scene, especially since he doesn't know Saver's dead yet, but we can't.

"It must be Saver, as much as I hate to play by the Grail's rules, we should fall back. We can't risk fighting during the day."

[At this point, does Rider use his reality marble? Since that was what he was planning to do as soon as time started.]

[HahahahahaHAH]

[And yes, i know that Rider in theme of normal speed are far faster then me.

I just joking around.]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[what is happening?]
[Saver is dead(ish), Lancer(you) is heading to the ESB (I think) to find me without knowing that I'm in Washignton Heights, and Rider is about to unleash his Temple on the others, but we can't continue until Ramesses gets here

So time resume? Then my turn.

- - - - - - - -

Ok.....

"Now what next?" I ask myself as i stand on top of a building.

"Should i go back in and try to kill saver by myself?" (still don't know that Saver is dead) I thinking to myself and then i saw someone with a flashy-eqypy looking.

"It that a Rider?" I ask myself....and what is he doing?

'he Charge something?' My Avenger-sense are tingling...i need to stop him!

(But i don't think i fast enough without a TTBB tho.)

[Welp, Sorry, I went off the wiki for Ars Paulina. Wiki says the reality marble exists out of time, but in space of imaginary numbers + there is no mention of the branches being conceptual weapons, sorry]

[I removed the last bit, tho technically no one else knows your attitude, so you can actually brush it off as Saver's imagination]

[K&K is a conceptual defense btw]

[Hmm... which part of whom story told "Rider is about to activate reality marble"? All of us must be stuck due to not having TTBB, you're forcing Rider to fight rightaway by some way. Rider can do something like "Saver's presence disappeared so i've to fall back for preparation" or something]

[Lmao I just edited it to you sitting on the throne, read yours and edited it back. I'll edit it again.

And, if I couldn't use Asjfy, there won't be an "Epic Battle", it'll just be me getting skewered by roots in a milli-second. I brought in Vasavi Shakti so that atleast one of your lives are gone, otherwise I don't see how it is possible with only Clarent]

[Alrighty, I'm done editing, do tell me if something's wrong.

And Lol, tbh, Magical Tree Branches that attack conceptually>human knife]

[Done, edited the whispers too.

And Lol, Normal Tree Branches>Normal Daggers. If I boost one up with Ex Rank strength it will break at first contact.]

[Cool]

[but but but... the logic errors... ok. We've already edited spent too long editing our battle. Need to give Ramesses and the others some screentime lol]

[Could every one delete any comments that are not involved in the story (questions, terrible music videos, a continuity where Saver survived , etc? So the continuity works and the page is a bit faster.]

[Lol I can't help it, it is supposed to be an epic looking battle, not "Branches skewer servant dead" xD.

And true, I'm deleting my earlier filler posts, Ramesses to post something now.

And, Owari asked some question, I remember]

OwariNepgear said:
[Hmm... which part of whom story told "Rider is about to activate reality marble"? All of us must be stuck due to not having TTBB, you're forcing Rider to fight rightaway by some way. Rider can do something like "Saver's presence disappeared so i've to fall back for preparation" or something]
[Ramesses said he was about to but Avenger and Saver had both just activated TTBB so it got frozen, and Ramesses deleted the comment. If Ramesses wants to retreat to prepare though now, that's fine too]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[And, Owari asked some question, I remember]
[Yesterday, i deleted most of my meta post in this thread. I'll periodically delete my meta post everyday until this season end]

[Edit: you mean this?]

I stare down the three heroic spirits facing me.

I think to myself I must win for her wish,

I take out my newly acquired noble phantasms, a simple spear with sturdy workmanship that is well designed for close combat. I recall reading about the legendary heroic spirit Achilles who used this very spear to pierce through everyone in his path. My speed has also increased it must be the noble phantasm Dromeus Komētēs: Coment Form, the embodiment of Achilles legend that he is the fastest hero, with speed equated to instantaneous movement he could run across a giant battle field in a single breath. I then brandish the Brahmastra: Rakshasa-Piercing Immortal sword that was originally a arrow, which sree Rama used to strike down the invincible demon Ravana.

I activate my personal skill imperial privilege, I insist that my swordsmanship was as great as sree Rama and spearmanship was as great Achilles. Thus I gain both of their skills in the way of the sword and the way of the spear. I point my spear at the three heroic spirits.

-" Come heroes you are about to experience what a true warrior is. I boast as dash with my spear, trying to pierce through Sabers head but she blocks it with her katana. In that instant Caster(Archer) shoots a bolt of lightning at me which I dodge but it destroys a large portion of the street. I turn to face Caster(Archer in order to praise him.

-" You truly are a formidable Caster to be able to use such powerful lightning, it reminds me of lightning from the gods themselves.

-" I'm an Archer.

I thought the Archer class was made up of Archers....

-" How does shooting lightning qualify. You know what lets just forget it... you truly are a formidable Archer to be able to use lightning like the gods themselves.

Just as I finish speaking Saber dashes at my trying to, what looks like cut off my arm. I sense an incredible danger and react Immediately by jumping away from the slash, but she follows it up with stab so I parry it with my sword before making an mid air manoeuvre to try to take her head with my spear but she dodges it and dashes away. I also dash away to put a large distance between us.

I think to myself It seems like assassin was right something is weird about this Saber, I don't sense anything different about her sword from any other sword, which means her deadly ability must be from her and not the weapon itself. Furthermore her eyes and senses are very good as she was able to react to my speed. Caster seems to be charging up something that could very well end me in a instant if I get hit directly furthermore Assassin said something about him being able to comeback from the dead

-" You are all truly worthy of being called true heroes. So let me ask you this Archer, Caster and Saber would you be interested in calling this battle a draw?- I ask in a serious tone.

@ramesses the Sun king "WAIT! WAIT!! WAIT!!! DON'T IGNORE ME!!! YOU FLASHY LOOKING GUY!!" I CALL OUT REGAIN MY FOCUS!!

[and yes! It for comedy xD]

Back