• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 2)

There is one possible solution. I place my hand on my seals and begin to speak

"Everybody, I've decided that the reward on Saver's head is a little large. So the reward is now only 1 skill of your choice. I wish you all the best luck in taking down his EX ranked ass. Cheerio"

Monarch Laciel said:
"Everybody, I've decided that the reward on Saver's head is a little large. So the reward is now only 1 skill of your choice. If you can take down his EX ranked ass, ill still give the reward though"
[Facing TTBB + Ex Rank Luck + Ex Rank Strength + Ex Rank Agility + Ex-Rank Endurance + Ex Rank Mana+ASJFY Opponent isn't really worth is for one A rank skill of your choice]

[Well, not really, I'm putting everything within square brackets, so not really a part of the game? This is the same as me commenting on the Questions page]

[Edit : Nvm I see what you're talking about, Owari put his quote within square brackets, I'll delete that bit]

[@Monarch: And how will MEoDP cut a man with his base speed>>>>>>>my speed, not even mention, EX mana with TTBB can simply took 3 of us down together w/o releasing even our NP. If we come to a fight with him right now, even if we have 3, we outnumbered him, i doubt someone would vote for us. Though, if this is the process you want, i'll live with it.

@Blah and @Scarlet: I know this isn't a good decision but TONIGHT! WE DINE IN HELL!]

After i get out of Caster's workshop and about to leave Midtown East, Shirou get in. It seems like this territory also block my sense somehow, i can't feel Shirou until he get inside. Things are a little awkward between us. I take all of my courage and give him the ring, tell him about what Caster said and of course, my apologize. After some minutes, the misunderstanding between us has been removed. Guess he isn't a bad Master at all. All of a sudden, some strange light come out from my body. We have no choice but coming to Caster's workshop together.

Caster states that was Ruler's work, he's buffing my parameters. This is a good thing, i guess. But, just about 10 minutes later, the light off, and a surge of magical energy explode so much that we can even see it from here. It's like a second sun right in this city. We don't know what's happening, but Caster tells me that energy is ASJFY, so do my stat rising light. But, mine is off, looks like Ruler stopped my buffing.

Ruler's voice come out inside my head, he told me about what Saver is trying to do and where he is while asking for our help. When Caster turns to me and asks about Archer's current location, lightning spreads accross the sky. Then, Archer get to our place. We are here, together. This isn't a fight we can win. But, we have to. If Savor has ASJFY, the more time he has, the less chance for us to take him down. So, our decision is clear. We'll go, and take down Saver no matter what. But, this fight is too dangerous, so...

Saber: I want our Master to stay here, inside this territory.

Caster: I agree. This fight is way too risky for them to go with us. Staying inside this territory is way safer.

Archer: Oh, our idea meet well. I was about to say the same thing.

We turn to our Master. They understand we're worrying about their safety. Shirou come to my side, says:

Shirou: This is... a world's problem, right?

Saber: Absolutely. If we ignore this, things won't end good.

Shirou: I see... I, Saber's Master, give her permission to use Song of Grail. There. You have changed. You're not a recklessly girl who will charge in any opponent you can see. You have your allies with you, you have me, too. I'll give you my mana with this ring. So, please, fight well and come back alive.

On Archer and Rin's side, Rin point her CS to Archer and say:

Rin: By my CS, i command you Archer, survive and come back, alive.

Archer: My my, little Rin is worrying about my safety? Oh, don't worry, i'll come back for you, i promise it.

Rin: S... shut up! It's not like i do this because of you or anything!

After watched our side, Caster's Master turn to him and say:

CMaster: Should i use my CS, too?

Caster: Meh, keep it for yourself. I hate wet farewell like this. Make sure to live well even without me, you bird-brain.

We've done with our preparation. We'll go to Washington Height by a Mercedes we take from someone. With Archer and Caster on my car, i can ride with full speed without worry about their status. I expoits my Riding B to its peak to get to Washington Height. Savor! We're coming for you!

After we got there, we can easily sense it, there are 3 Servants here, without a doubt. That tremendous mana, it's Saver for sure. We left our car there and walk to that place we sense. Yes, they are here. Savor with huge mana, together with 2 other Servants. Fear, indeed. We all fear. The fear of someone that close to god himself. But, this god is trying to kill people, even if he's a god, we have to kill him. Archer activate his lightning, Caster prepare his Uomo Universal. They are strong, but i also don't want my allies to die. I activate my MEoDP, and also chant:

- Song of Grail: Sing Out, O' White Grail!

[why would you not use Rusted Grail if you are already in range!!]

[I don't want everyone to die now...]

[oh no oh no oh no]

SNI tells me it didn't work. I TTBB to where the servants are gathering, but I don't release TTBB. From outside space time I view events as if they are happening in super slow motion.

"Oh?" I said while thinking

'Ex rank NP......just for let's him go?.......that is pretty good (for lazy person like me :p)...but stillll...

"That is a pretty good deal!" Your seem to smirk by this "however..." .....i'm going to regert this...

"You know? Dude my master.......she is a one of the most Stubborn person and the most Idiot person i even meet!!" I said as your face seem to say "wat?" And "this annoying" as the same time

"I mean i ask her that 'if there it a one person in front of you......you never meet him before...yet he hate you and your idea to the gut!....will you save him?' "......

"You know what is her answer??" .......Ôû¬sighÔû¬...... "yes!....yes! She will!!!, not for praise or reward....but bacause She! Can!" Ôû¬smirkÔû¬

"That mean!, even if i not try to stop you she will come and try anyway......." in that instant, active TTBB and Change godforce into Bow and draw then deactive my NP, suddeb change of my pose seem to surpise you but only a little.

"Sorry but I REFUSE!!" i let the arrow go and Active TTBB and get out of there so Fast as F@#K!!

Avenger activated TTBB and suddenly he is outside space time next to me. I can see him, and he can see me.

"Oh hello" I say

[I'll post a reply in a while, if I can't think of anything, I might wait for Ramesses to finish his exam and be back]

I activate TTBB and first dodge the arrow fired by Servant (Hizack). [He activated TTBB after siring, even if he didn't, Ex Rank Agility + TTBB + Ex Luck should allow for a comfortable escape without a scratch]

I then sense three servants coming towards me at a high speed. I sense them reach WashingtonHeights, I sense a HUGE collection of Mana.

I immediately activate TTBB(again). I see Servant (hizack) running away outside of time. Interesting, I think. Someone else with the same ability.

I write chapter 5. I write chapter 6. I write chapter 7, which is :

Rider's rage was satisfied after decimating the army. But is this enough retribution? He asks himself. He decides not, and looks at his chariot. It is completely destroyed, he notes. But nothing is going to stop his vengeance. He needs to go to the moon kingdom and decimate everyone there. He steps out of his chariot, takes a deep breath and...runs. In the path, there's a dense forest, with many deadly creatures residing there which could kill a normal person in a second. The ground was unlevel, sharp rocks were strewn all over. Ramesseus pays no heed to this, he continues running. This is the birth of a new power, Dromeus Kometes, he decides. He leaves the battlefield bathed in blood and proceeds to the moon kingdom which he decimates.

I stop writing. At this point,

Still in TTBB, I look at the ever frozen servants outside, and think,I have enough Mana to write six more chapters about anything I like, not counting the command seals given to me by Ruler. Using them, I can push to about 10-12, I wonder what to do.

In Frozen Time, Rider begins glowing, I could care less about secrecy at this point, I already seem to be a target and this is a must for me to survive.

[Now pause this for a bit, when I continue writing it should be the same time, but @Monarch, what would you suggest me to do right now lmao. Rider has 3 NPs, Ramesseum Tentyris + Dromeus Kometes = GG the three servants, AND I have 10-12 chapters more. I can give myself many Ex ranked NPs, and just begin one shotting at this point, because I'll still have mana for TTBB+3chapters]

In the meanwhile, I spot another person outside of space-time. Could this be....ruler? Servants having the same NP is a rarity. Servant (Hizack) and I only share one due to me gaining it after the war started. This has to be the ruler.

He seems to stare Servant H down.

I'm also disappointed at Servant H's decision to not comply with me. Shame, he would've been a fun partner to work with.

Monarch Laciel said:
I watch Avenger. True Name Discernment gives me his stats and name.
"You know who I am?" I ask
"Let's me guess........you are dude that change time from morning to night in last time right?"

[Oh np, doesn't really matter since once I use TTBB you are pretty much out of the picture, as only Hizack can match me, just exchange the orders of what I said, that would be fine]

[And, when Ramesses returns, I think this particular time should be maintained, hence why I am not writing anything yet]

"A bounty on Saver's head eh but I think i should go see ruler here" *Gets out of the arcade after grinding to Tekken god with both characters to the ESB to find ruler*

I stand outside space-time watching. Now Saver is with us too. I state him down. SNI tells me what to do

"Greetings Mongrel. Having fun are you? I certainly am. Starting this war was a genius decision, as was hijacking the position of ruler from the original. Ruling over this war, controlling each and every one of your actions - you're all just puppets to me!

Mah mah Ruler, you might be much more stronger than I am, but I'd suggest you to watch your back, considering how you've given me my command seals. Sure I won't be doing anything to you now, but keep crossing my path repeatedly and I might just start seeing the sense in my ally's plan.

You've already bribed people to hunt me. These very people are outside my place, frozen in time, allowing me to do anything I want with them. One attacked me, ran away and is right here -Points to Hizack-

[Seriously tho tell me what should I do now lol. Ending a major threat(or two) in the war right here doesn't seem fun. I can always take out 1-2, with Rider taking the remaining out]

"OOH! GOD!! PLS!!! NO!!!, I RAN FROM GOD-FRANK TO ANOTHER GOD FRANK!!!" I SHOUT OUT LOUD!!!

"YOU KNOW WHAT? F@#K THIS SHIT! AM OUT!!!"

[Though you can't claim that it is "Instant Cast". Sure you could've done that if you first came to my location, then AFTER I saw that, you cast it, then it can be instant. I would've sensed you coming and would've activated TTBB, since I already know that you are not on my side due to your alliance]

[It is like Rider stating "I summon Ramesseum Tentyris, you all have been attacked, you all die. Get my drift?]

Right now i'm Deactive TTBB due to need to save mana and another reason to escape two "God-frank"

.....sooo, what next?.

[Avenger escaped using TTBB already, dude can go, I have no problem with him, I can deal with him later]

[How long does it take for White Grail To Run out of time?

I ain't attacking you yet, I value life]

[I can pretty much slit their throats right now, no? What is the deactivation period of White Grail tho?]

[Yea, waiting for Ramesses to be done with his exam]

I continue to mock and insult Saver, verbally attacking his mind, his morals, his mother, his fashion sense. I need him to attack me. He has to.

[Ah I see, thanks]

I just stare at Ruler with an impassive look on my face. I just act as if dusting my armor and show him that just in case a fight breaks out, I'm going down, but not easily.

I do correct him on one point. My fashion sense, it is impeccable pls.

You can belittle me as much as you want, Ruler, but I'm not known to be a patient person for nothing.

[I really need him to attack me right now]

I throw out an experimental verbal jab

"and those shoes? where did you get them from, the bad shoe shop?"

[@Ramesses did you just effect the entire new york? Cause i don't really understand what happened? Also RIP exams got leak still GL on the back up]

[Edit: Meh no one should care on where i'm at lol]

[He can't use his NP, redgrave, frozen in time and what not]

[Also, yes, Good Luck, Ramesses, what do you think I should do in this situation? Let the servants go or kill them?]

[ Since everyone is frozen it hasn't happened yet, but basically I drag you everyone into a separate dimension kilometers wide that resembles ancient Egypt with bunch of temples each having different powers ]

[Good Luck]

[You'll probably be the one to sort this out when you return]

[Hold on, if I kill there 3 now, I still can gain enough power later to dick ruler over, right?]

[Me and Saver are both outside space-time, so everything is frozen for everyone else as we have our chat. I'm trying to provoke him into attacking me so I can fight back and kill him, because otherwise he has pretty much won this war - no one else can kill him right now, and if he is left alone he'll just get even stronger]

[@Owai no one has died cause time is stopped so only ruler and saver along with avenger were moving though Saver and ruler are confronting each other no action has been taken yet]

Back