• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki First Holy Grail War (Season 2)

[Wait a second, Ramesseus Blahster's a dude, also we're out on the street and it's day time, are you sure you wanna do that?]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Wait a second, Ramesseus Blahster's a dude, also we're out on the street and it's day time, are you sure you wanna do that?]
[He don't know my MEoDP can kill RM so it's legit here. My question above Blah...]

[@Ramesses: You're very very right, i respect you. From now on, we will call Blah "she".]

[Ummm. Everyone. Did Ramesses activated RT? Because if he didn't, he just charged Saber with a spear, Saber pulled a katana and ARcher just blasted lightning in the middle of the street in broad daylight. On a street where about half an hour prior, pink and gold light had been shining with the intensity of a sun from an apartment window, which would have got some attention and attracted some crowds]

[I didn't activate my reality marble, since you can't just use your finish move first, anyway I plan on having a fight against the four servants(Five if lancer comes) before almost activating it only for my master to interrupt and uses her cs to teleport me to her]

[I've been going with the assumption that Blahster still has Heracles' body to an extent, since that's what God Hand is. But if you guys would rather I'll start saying she's female.

@Owari I had something I kinda wanted to do here, but I need to sleep anyway, so go for it]

[Edit: if Rider hasn't gone reality marble, then there was nothing I had planned whatsoever, so definitely go for it!]

• Around ESB* "Hmmm Ruler are ya there?" *Feeling like he isn't there I felt like getting some snacks like chips around Central Square before leaving for the area near washington square (note: not in the area so I'm not inside with you all just near like maybe several blocks away not within range however)

[well it's slight anyway so just a tiny bit but not like ik the true extent (dk if it's reasonable)]

[Doing some stuff of my own quickly (this takes place prior to the beginning of the fight, in the same instant when I had my fight with Saver]

Truly, this was a tragedy. I let my fear get in the way of my duty, and I dealt great damage to the war and was forced to provoke a fight.

A single gesture restores the Colosseum and the throne, but in a moment of panic I realise Prelati's spell book has been destroyed. My magical reator! I focus my senses and can feel that even my vast mana reserves are beginning to lessen under the strain of holding up Patchwork Soul.

Well. Time to get to work

I engage TTBB and disengage Patchwork Soul, once again standing in the outside-space-time of Washington Heights. Below me, Rider and the Faction of Red are frozen in time. I need to work quickly.

SNI tells me the location of the nearest bookshop with a copy of the cthulu mythos in it, and I quickly go there. Picking up another copy, I pour a brief bit of mana in, and then open my own manuscript. Again I write the chapters I used last time and activate the manuscript, creating another copy of Prelati's Spellbook. My reserves are almost completely empty, and I don't have enough power to hold up TTBB for much longer. I'll need to hold onto the spellbook for the time being, but considering I'm inside a bookshop it shouldn't be too out of place. SNI will tell me if any threats are about to happen, and I can begin to run. I still have enough mana to use TTBB and get about 100 m away before I'll need to deactivate it.

[So in case anyone is wondering, I'm a few blocks north from you guys inside a book store, in normal space-time]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[well it's slight anyway so just a tiny bit but not like ik the true extent (dk if it's reasonable)]
[Even then, I'm not sure if it's reasonable, unless it's something crazy like a 9 chapter ASJFY, or some powerful Ex rank NP, you probably shouldn't be sensing something more than halfway across the battlefield from you.]

[Redgrave, just get a bit closer and then you can sense everyone. For now, sensing them from several districts away is a bit much though]

-" I see that you all have no intention of letting this end in a draw... Very well this shall be your undoing.

As massive amounts of mana swirls around my body I begin to chant

"Almighty Gods, witness my work! With my Infinite Splendour, the Sun shall..

As I'm about to complete the chant I hear the voice of my master In my head.

" Rider by my command seal I order you to teleport to me.

And In an instant I end up in my masters apartment.

-" What was that for I was about to eradicate them all. I say in a annoyed tone

-" You are running low on mana you were in no condition to fight 4 servants.

-"Fine I won't fight until I have regained my mana, after that I'm going to destroy them all and win the war.

-" There is a way to regain mana faster. Says my master in a unusual tone

After a weird session of mana dolphins I have regained 50% of my mana.

[Oh I got something other than Ruler's lives? Nice]

[And I cri from beyond the grave. Rider so cold hearted, not even recognizing that I'm dead]

[alright got it just edited it]

• After getting snacks from central park I go to my destination while trying to figure out where is ruler*

OwariNepgear said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
[It's still day, we won't fight anymore so you don't have to come here]
[Rider can drag us in his RM tho.....well if he want to, because from what i seen he don't."

[Damn it Llama, I needed that magical reactor. Now I'll need to eat some souls or wait 10 minues hour before I can muster enough magic to get back to PS (Patchwork Soul)]

[ Ruler Ideology : BOUNTY ON THE ONE WHO KILLED THIRTEEN PEOPLE AND PLANS TO KILL MORE.

> Kills 200+ people, plans to kill more.

This War is entertaining]

Back