• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The undead figths agains a yakuza (Caleb VS kiryu)

Anyway i been obsesed with the best FPS blood, and i think kiryu is a good opponent.... Probally???

Eh.... Caleb only has his double barred shotguns with full amno (Because pratically insta kill soul manip wouldn't be fair, wouldn't?), and dynamite because that thing is fun. Kazuya has everything
Blood 1 caleb is being used here

Speed Equalized

I'm here to donate some blood. Someone else's...
The importance of friends, the justice within us... They might sound childish, but they're vital: peppersalt43 (1)

Story: Caleb in his usual murdering rampage, he tries to murder kiryu.... Only to get punched be send back several meters, yeah he got with not a regular human......

Caleb scales to this: 0.971657 TNT
Kazuma scale to: 0.3395669 TNT

Caleb has a 2.86145970058 AP Difference, but he is far less skilled at CQC and kiryu amps should make the gap closer

PD: NO, this key of caleb can't use his power, and he doesn't even know he has those powers....... blood 2 is weird

Last edited:
Anyway i been obsesed with the best FPS
Highly based.

It doesn't look like Kiryu has guns as part of his standard equipment, so he'll have a hard time trying to catch up to Caleb. While Kiryu has fought groups of armed opponents before, I don't think he ever fought a gunslinger that can take out groups of enemies with his guns, and it doesn't help that Caleb could just kill him with the voodoo doll as well. Leaning towards Caleb, but not voting until some Yak the kuza guy shows up.
i really need to play the rest of series

Highly based.

It doesn't look like Kiryu has guns as part of his standard equipment, so he'll have a hard time trying to catch up to Caleb. While Kiryu has fought groups of armed opponents before, I don't think he ever fought a gunslinger that can take out groups of enemies with his guns, and it doesn't help that Caleb could just kill him with the voodoo doll as well. Leaning towards Caleb, but not voting until some Yak the kuza guy shows up.
i really need to play the rest of series
1. Based
2. only has his double barred shotguns with full amno (Because pratically insta kill soul manip wouldn't be fair, wouldn't?), and dynamite
3. Nah blood 2 sucks.... sadly ):

Oh... Well IDK because my computer would probally implode into a atomic bomb if i ever tried to run yakuya 7 and beyoned

Well Kiryu can just make himself invincible with heat, plus amp himself to cover the AP gap and amp his speed. He can also blitz 4 fodder enemies casually and learned this technique from watching some random tissue giver doing a similar thing and thus should upscale from this. Plus he's faced several gun users more than once such as when he fought Jingu's forces and has techniques to disarm firearm users and given they're comparable LS Kiryu should be able to pull them off.

TLDR: Kiryu closes the gap, probably takes some damage and then tiger drops Caleb I guess.

Well Kiryu can just make himself invincible with heat, plus amp himself to cover the AP gap and amp his speed. He can also blitz 4 fodder enemies casually and learned this technique from watching some random tissue giver doing a similar thing and thus should upscale from this. Plus he's faced several gun users more than once such as when he fought Jingu's forces and has techniques to disarm firearm users and given they're comparable LS Kiryu should be able to pull them off.

TLDR: Kiryu closes the gap, probably takes some damage and then tiger drops Caleb I guess.
Eh caleb has figthed against guys that have tried to rush him while getting shooted, those dudes aren't even a inch of the skill that kiryu have so there is that.

Yeah which is why I'm leaning on Kiryu, guy has fought skilled gun users like the Amons who are the greatest assassins in the world and they use things like machine guns and drones and stuff. There's the off chance that Caleb can just mow Kiryu down but he'll amp and get close and then knock him on his ass more often than not imo.

I am back, taked a break from the wiki because...well i kinda started to hate vs battling

Back