• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread: Unleash! The Power of Imagination!

Oh yeah definitely. Man, Seven, and Jack are the only series to have normal kaijus. All future series are specifically stated to have kaijus stronger than all previous series. Like from what I recall lore wise

Minus Energy Monsters (80) > Saucer Monsters (Leo) > Super Ability Monsters (Taro) > Super Monsters (Ace) > Space Monsters (Man, Seven, Jack) > Earth Monsters (Man, Seven, Jack)

Though there obviously are outliers even among the weaker monster types. And that reminds me do we assume all space monsters and aliens to be comparable to Ultras in some way? Or do we consider some aliens and space monsters to be too weak and therefore don’t scale to the Ultras?
Super Ability monsters? Thats new to me

You do remember there were only the Chinese translation of UZF Side Story that we've gotten so far in full, right? And as for Blue Shadow, nobody here has it.

Super Ability monsters? Thats new to me
The first appearance of one was episode one of Ultraman Taro, Astromons. They are monsters that are stated to be even more powerful than Super Monsters as shown when Astromons easily ate Oil Drinker in the very first episode of Ultraman Taro. Here’s the category with the scan on the Ultraman wiki
I was basically the one that brought this up in the comments for Astromons on the Ultraman wiki a while back with the Baidu scan so I still remember this specific species being a thing.

Last edited:
I see
And from the list of super abilities monsters, yeah no wonder why they are more powerful than the Chojus (especially Mururoa is one of them)

So anyways I was looking over the list of monsters that Beryudora fused with and I was wondering. Would Beryudora also get the resistances and body abilities of the monsters like Zaragas' Reactive Evolution or Gatanothor's resistance to its own death fog? Like I'm not sure if we should list the body abilities as the monster themselves can't really move their body to use those abilities as they are stuck to Beryudora. Resistance on the other hand is also something I'm not sure about.

Considering how much more vague that side of it is, I think discounting them is best.

Unless y'all wanna cheese the system by taking how Belyudra is still considered a fusion

So only list their projection abilities like Gatanothor’s death fog, Bemstar’s absorption, Bullton’s reality warping, and etc. right? What about resistance? Cause it feels weird that Beryudora can potentially kill itself with its own abilities.

I mean the problem with that is Beryudora isn’t really a traditional fusion with the monsters fused in one. It’s more of a just monsters stuck on the surface of its body type of fusion.

So i was snooping around in the tsupro website and found this

アブソリュートタルタロスと同等の実力を持つ、アブソリューティアンの怪力戦士。宇宙最強と言われるコスモ幻獣拳を身につけており、剛力のみならず巧みな技も駆使する強敵。

TL : A monstrously powerful Absolutian warrior with abilities equal to those of Absolute Tartarus. He wears the Cosmo Phantom Beast Fist, which is said to be the strongest in the universe, and is a powerful opponent who uses not only brute strength but also clever techniques.

does this mean that Diavolo is equal to Tartarus ?

Link to statement : https://m-78.jp/galaxy-fight/tdc/ja/character/

Yeah we used to have that in the scaling blog but than Ultraman Trigger came out and kind of implied Tartarus is superior to Diavolo so we removed it. But if they reveal that Diavolo is indeed equal to Tartarus in UGF3 and was just heavily weakened in Ultraman Trigger than we’ll probably add it back into the scaling.

Yeah we used to have that in the scaling blog but than Ultraman Trigger came out and kind of implied Tartarus is superior to Diavolo so we removed it. But if they reveal that Diavolo is indeed equal to Tartarus in UGF3 and was just heavily weakened in Ultraman Trigger than we’ll probably add it back into the scaling.
ahhh so basically because he was whooped in trigger's series he didn't get said upgrade
well said diavolo

Pretty much. Still I can’t believe we all thought Tartarus was just gonna be a foot soldier or something while Diavolo was like the king of Absolutians. Only to find out that Tartarus is treated as what seems to be the de facto leader of the Absolutians while Diavolo is his underling.

Pretty much. Still I can’t believe we all thought Tartarus was just gonna be a foot soldier or something while Diavolo was like the king of Absolutians. Only to find out that Tartarus is treated as what seems to be the de facto leader of the Absolutians while Diavolo is his underling.
i think everybody thought of that because of the positioning in the UGF poster we all saw lol

Exactly. We all thought Tartarus was gonna be the weakest due to the positioning in the poster. Turns out we were all wrong.

Also I have no idea what you mean by the quote.

Ah, crap.

I wanna say yes to resistances because of that reasoning as well, but also not because of similarities with your following statement. How many of those resistances aren't already from Belial himself? I'm assuming since he's the actual connector, his own resistances should naturally already be factored in. How many of the monsters in Belyudra's body have something similar to Gatanothor's death mist? Because I think at least passive emissions like those can be counted given they're starting moves, as well as monsters who've resisted their own AoE attacks.

We also need to find some better speed feats or else we’ll probably have to use the official Ultra speed stats since we’ve pretty much got multiple confirmation from databooks that Ultras are slower on Earth so the MFTL+
Sounce for this databook about Ultra slower on earth ?

For whenever the P&A CRT finally comes about, should we also update the Ultra Physiology page or do a special section on the Inner Light blog stating how many layers the Ultras resist? After all, it does seem important, all things considered.

Another update point would be to also include Fear Manipulation alongside Empathic since Minus Energy covers both since apparently they haven't been grouped together yet. Or what about the proposal on terminology-based powers like Minus Energy?

Yeah we might as well add all the ability changes onto that thread. So if you have anything you want to add just post it here and I'll add it onto the draft once I make it.

Yeah I think I do recall fear being one of the stuff that Minus Energy covers but I don't remember where that was stated. If you could find it then yeah we can add that to the Ultra Physiology. Making a Minus Energy page could work but is there enough stuff to warrant it being a whole separate page like Ultra Physiology?

Got it.

Ginga's finale has it, said by Lugiel in fact. Nah, I don't think we really need a new page for Minus Energy, just a terminology section on the verse page should be good enough, where we can also add stuff like Spark Dolls' mechanisms. I'll see if I can pull up the suggestion I made some time ago.

Edit: Found it on this page.

Okay so here are the list of abilities I have for Beryudora going off the list of monsters up to his neck. Still got the body, back, left and right arm left to go through and those are way longer.

Temperature Manipulation: Bemstar

Radiation Manipulation: Alien Metron, Alien Zarab

Sound Manipulation: Alien Zarab

Magnetism Manipulation: Antlar

Weather Manipulation: Giradorus

Air Manipulation: Kemular, Astromons, Alien Temperor

Poison Manipulation: Kemular, Alien Temperor, Banila

Metal Manipulation: Gango

Darkness Manipulation: Alien Pegassa

Acid Manipulation: Stegon, Astromons

Paralysis Inducement: Alien Baltan, Alien Guts

Illusion Creation: Alien Baltan, Alien Guts

Gravity Manipulation: Alien Baltan II

Smoke Manipulation: Black King, Signalion, Peguila

Weapon Creation: Vakishim, Gammas

Homing Attack: Vakishim

Technology Manipulation: Eleking

Water Manipulation: Gamakugira

Power Mimicry: Ace Killer

Black Hole Creation via death: Balloonga

Ice Manipulation: Peguila

Sucks that some of the better abilities like Alien Guts' intangibility and duplication or Zaragas' reactive evolution can't be listed since its not a projection ability and instead a body ability which we can't prove that Beryudora can use

Last edited:
I only have Sound Manipulation from Zarab to add to this as I don't remember it being listed yet.

Anyway the list looks good. And I mean I agree, but it's kind of for the better that he doesn't have everything the individual components have. Well I'm mostly worried of him getting excessive amounts of P&A even though he's probably never gonna be used again, plus creating potential management problem on the page itself or when (or if) it's used in matches.

Hey question

How is the Super-Dimension Eradication Bomb universal ?

Like i know it cause a dimension split and cause the universe it to collapse but from what it seem it created a black hole to suck in everything

Like how is get hit by it equal get hit by universal force

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if an attack's effect goes beyond physical borders and more to affecting invisible forces, it doesn't matter if you're hit directly or not. Plus, Belial stood right in its epicenter, where the energy would have been sourced from.

You're not still debating with redditors, aren't you?

Oh. Ohhhh. Come on, I've explained this many times. The black hole is irrelevant, it is the total collapse, not the explosive force. The SCW itself states that it's the bomb's explosive power that caused the dimensional faults. And Geed's prologue,the explosion already triggered a black hole-like effect that was sucking in the stars long before the actual black hole appeared. Long story short, the explosion already contained the destructive power, the black hole is the final effect.

Oh right Episode Z magazine scans and stuff.

Apparently Destrudos is called the strongest monster here. So I guess Destrudos might be going the Greeza route where the final boss of the previous series is stronger than the final boss of the later series. Or maybe this is just a different variant that is stronger than the original one. Which would also be going the Greeza route but the Z version.

Last edited:
@Peter1129
Ah yeah, I saw those, and the statement. Honestly either way is fine as long as they can explain how he can still be there.

@Kamenriderblaze
Probably not, the same aspect exists in Yapool as well and I remember that it was disagreed on for the time being. Or maybe that was just for Baraba.

I... don't think there's any need for revision. From what I understand, creation feats on celestial bodies still adhere to their GBE which I did follow, and I assume that creating multiple still uses the same process. So yeah, I don't think any changes is necessary.

The only problem I can think of is the possible variation in sizes of the stars, but that's a whole other can of worms that the staff at TsuPro didn't take note of.

Back